Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates (28518 Views)

INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates / How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / Inec List: Confusion In Kwara As Governor Name Appeared As Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by jozee8: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
femisplash:

You think Nigeria is SE where you do anyhow?.. Tucano will land on your thick head.
Tucano that cannot land on bokoharamis head is that one a Tucano?

1 Like

Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Settright(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
If you ever think Inec is independent then this as reveal that their are some powers that control Inec. Day light robbery

2 Likes

Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by farous(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
So this is how INEC will bow to pressure and rig the Presidential election and make Tinubu President?

I don't think there is any need wasting resources and time to conduct election when you know INEC has already given it to Tinubu.

What a country!!!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by 07kjb: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Svoboda post=115533396]

I am a fool
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by 07kjb: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
When you come to NAIRALAND and see how foolish those that can read and write is, YOU WILL KNOW THAT NIGERIA IS IN MESS

IF THE LITERATE CAN BE THIS STUPID, WHAT ABOUT THE ILLITERATE ONES

1 Like

Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by usagee36: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tinubu has used money to shut up the real winners. They calculated how much they will earn in 4yrs and trippled it. Also Buhari's impeachment won't work because he Tinubu will buy off the senators. Nigerians stand your ground next year. But may God surely bless America.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by kafeii123: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wahala for who know geh Godfather...hope the two of them have settled themselves
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by ViceGovernor: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is this the same INEC that will conduct election next year undecided
Nigeria is in hot okro soup
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
etokhana:
Nigerian Electoral Body, INEC Succumbs To Pressure From Ruling APC, Backdates Documents To Recognise Senate President Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates

Bashir Machina won the party’s ticket for Yobe North Senatorial District, while Udom Ekpoudom won the primary election for Akwa Ibom North-West which was monitored by INEC officials.

https://saharareporters.com/articles/breaking-nigerian-electoral-body-inec-succumbs-pressure-ruling-apc-backdates-documents

Ahhh! Sowore!! Your fable no be here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by missionmex(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
femisplash:

You think Nigeria is SE where you do anyhow?.. Tucano will land on your thick head.
the one that has been landing on bandits that keeps kidnapping lipsrsealed
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by LuxInnovation1: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
AcuraZDX:
With this current INEC, SRI LANKA will be a child's play..

This is the height of it. On what grounds did INEC do such a thing. Jesus!

If a prophet had told me, I wouldn't have believed
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Oysters(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Are y’all sure INEC can be trusted? Cause if INEC cannot be independent I wonder why we should trust them.

If any party collabos with INEC and rigs this election, endsars would be child’s play. Just consider Nigeria over.

The dogs, baboons and everything in between would be soaked in blood. angry angry angry

blood will be spilt. blood will be shed. Buhari will be ended insha allah angry angry
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
femisplash:

I see ipob/igbo destroying properties in igbo land after Pity obi loss

this I have seen
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Halo22: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
With this present INEC chairman, I don't see any hope of free, fair and credible election in 2023. However, the earlier we place that unmerited and shameless professor on check, the better for us.
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by GistFullGround: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2022

This is how they will steal the elections from Obi & give it to Tinubu...

Nigerians, shine your eyes!

Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by boldtruthalways: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Time will tell.
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Svoboda(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mosesvic11:
you are a fool for this

You're even a bigger one at that.
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Elaric(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
If this is true, then Nigeria is f....h
What happened to the Electoral Acts...
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Svoboda(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dididrumz:

Oga, this isn't about party affiliation, what the APC and INEC are doing is so wrong, and You know it.

This is politics and lawyers are preying on the ambiguities of the electoral act as to who has the final say on candidate substitution matters. Until the supreme court delivers a crystal clear interpretation, we'd be having these seesaws interpretations.
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Steveabbeyly: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
gracealonev:
We have always known this. We can't be shocked like Buhari.

The primary symptom of being a simp is being gullible enough to believe APC and INEC.

Was it not the same journey that was followed by Tambuwal and Bauchi state governor, or why is INEC more interested in punishing Lawan and Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by jrusky(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Some people go reason proper las las.

I tell una say things apc can not do in politics does not exist but they are there shouting obi una eye go clear las las.
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
APC will win 2023 Presidential election fair and square with wide margin. This is great news!
Those guys will work hard to get elected and get more votes for Asiwaju.
check my signature for freebies!

APC will come third
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by gracealonev: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Steveabbeyly:

Was it not the same journey that was followed by Tambuwal and Bauchi state governor, or why is INEC more interested in punishing Lawan and Akpabio.

We would see what the so-called human rights lawyers will do. INEC is biased, that was how they stylishly extended their deadline because of APC.
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by socialjustice93: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
APC and INEC are setting a very dangerous precedence that if care isn't taken, end sars will be a child's play in 2023.. this people are hell bent on burning down this country but god pass una..
check my sigi below if you need pc
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by seunayantokun(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Want to see an APC miracle? Here is one. That Lawan is a rogue of the highest order.
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Billmos: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Inec is d worst tin to happen to nigerian at this critical moment in d history of our Nation I thought we will get it right this time but unfortunately we have corrupt pple dat are in inec.with this report,d hope of every nigerian dat vote will count in 2023 is dash.
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Splitmind: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Great development
Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by FreeStuffsNG: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

APC will come third

Re: INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by sammirano: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:

They should not think in their wildest imagination that they will rig the 2023 presidential election in favour of "baba wey dey shake". Otherwise, it will be #EndSARS pro max.

#The youth lo kan.

I trust the Nig armed forces, they will use many of you for shooting practice. I implore you to do that after the election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / PDP Chairmanship: How South-west Lost Out; GEJ, Others React / Senator Melaye Lambastes Hameed Ali For Not Coming Down To Receive Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.