Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) (34521 Views)

Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by chigoizie7(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zonefree:
How this ugly looking girl take win Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria is what I don't understand. The organizers of that show need to tell us what they smoke over there.

It’s not as if she has good manners or she is outstandingly intelligent.
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Secondly: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
This person in the video cannot be the Beauty that graced our screens two weeks ago.

Unless she did a cosmetic surgery on her face.
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by geladinho1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
i missed our peaceful TONTO where is at now
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Olat4421: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Depression is real having money is totally different from being happy. U Ave to understand dat
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Corto: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSYzogQCgRY?t=3

"I hate my life” - A Throwback Video of Beauty's Monologue.

Beauty Tukura, a disqualified housemate from Big Brother Naija’s “Level Up” episode, surfaces in a throwback monologue.

After the ex-housemate was removed off the show due to violence, internet users dug up an old video of her, As Sighted By On August 9th, 2022.

Beauty revealed in the monologue that she came from a wealthy family and that her life was not as intriguing as others had believed.

The former Miss Nigeria stressed in her statement’s end that she despises the life she leads.

You hate your life then end it ASAP. Because nobody gives a shìt bïtch, everyone is busy dealing with their own life

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by We4all: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is she a tiv girl? Someone should please confirm.
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Konjiboii: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Let her come let me show her things that will make her hate her life some more
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by letitrainnow(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
So how does it relates to the present.
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Qwi1: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oh
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by meobizy(f): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Na only fine she fine, abeg.
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Ebymyk(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
When you don't have direction in life... Serves her right... I won't make this waste of space popular, my mind is fixed on Obi/Datti 2023...
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by nwajesus12(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
sotall:
cool

But this girl's beauty is so average that i wonder how dull other contestants must have been the night she won the MBGN

Even Bilikisu the "osan wewe" seller is more beautiful. undecided
it was online, the judges did not have the opportunity to see her dimpled yansh angry
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by OLOKOESHIN: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Zonefree:
How this ugly looking girl take win Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria is what I don't understand. The organizers of that show need to tell us what they smoke over there.
Not only facial looks they consider now..

Haven't you attended any show like that

They consider many things like height, intelligence, composure and the looks

She's finer than most of your girl friends self
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Emeka71(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
This Is The Video Sighted By Base On BBNaija Beauty And Her Old Speech
That is her own cup of tea.
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by 9gerian: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
She is not ugly. Maybe not exceptionally beautiful but definitely not ugly in anyway thinkable.

Zonefree:
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by ike007(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
What would poor broke brats like us no say...Abeg shift Jare.
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by NOwazobia: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thick layers of foundations and bleaching cream have turned masquerades into angels.

So much deception in the world. From looks, relationships, politics, religion, and many others.
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by oluwemimo713: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
AlayeAlaye...
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Kingkzee(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Oh you hate yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" / Ray Daniels Okeugo Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / BBNaija: Pictures From Runway Fashion Show By Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.