Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" (34411 Views)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy / Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Gistvic: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Ike tells Frodd about Seyi's bossy attitude after alcohol fight. Gistvic Reports.

Frodd said he was really disrespected for Seyi to talk about his lineage which he loves doing.

Who else noticed Ike has been staying away from argument since he has been giving 2 strikes.

Ike said:
"The whole bossy bossy is always too much. This is really too much, what kind of nonsense is going on here.

GISTVIC recalls, Seyi and Frodd almost got into a fight after exchanging words with each other because of the inability to share the alcohol Biggie gifted the housemates.

WAS IKE RIGHT??

Watch Video:
SOurce: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-seyis-bossy-bossy-attitude-is.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by SUGARDADDY55(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
We here. Next plssssss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Made4naijalove: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by helphelp: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Alcohol wey suppose blend men wan break these two ...

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Sweetamara2: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy hi
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Akshow: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
So we should fry beans?

8 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Pride to say

1 Like

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Passionate888: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buhari sef

2 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by tooth4tooth: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mtcheww! I should definitely go and fry pawpaw undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by ikombe: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Kaydans(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
I need a Gf.. Just be fair

5 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Dudeladude(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
I showed this message to my landlord and he was so furious.. he told me to pack out of his house this night.
OP thank you for making me homeless with this information.

49 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by kensing1046(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gossiper

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by LORDKing001: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Na dem sabi
Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by davodyguy: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gistvic:

BBNaija housemate, Ike tells Frodd about Seyi's bossy attitude after alcohol fight. Gistvic Reports.

Frodd said he was really disrespected for Seyi to talk about his lineage which he loves doing.

Who else noticed Ike has been staying away from argument since he has been giving 2 strikes.

Ike said:

GISTVIC recalls, Seyi and Frodd almost got into a fight after exchanging words with each other because of the inability to share the alcohol Biggie gifted the housemates.

WAS IKE RIGHT??

Watch Video:
SOurce: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-seyis-bossy-bossy-attitude-is.html
Stale news

Hope your blog can report that both men hugged last night, less than 30mins after same fight.

That's Seyi for you.

Guys would argue over anything, but they must make up.

I wonder why the moderators keep helping these bloggers trend

25 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by davodyguy: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dudeladude:
I showed this message to my landlord and he was so furious.. he told me to pack out of his house this night.
OP thank you for making me homeless with this information.
Local man is amazed by the action of your landlord

8 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Hidentity(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:
Everyone with complete brain cells know Seyi got a mental disorder wrapped up with a very big ego issues.

Just because he's the grandson of awolowo lol.
You're too big to share a drink with your fellow housemates, you dey form rich man yet na cotonou ur people send you go school.

Who noticed it's only Slaves from Tinubu region that's strongly backing seyi up even when it's obvious he has got a very dirty attitude.

These are the same people who collided with the fulanis and brought buhari on us just because of some false 2023 hopes that the fulani gave to them.

Imagine a region in the south*betraying the whole south to collaborate with the north who they know they are they are the major problem we are facing in this country.

You're not just a bad adviser, you've got a very bad brain also. You can say anything against Seyi or whoever, but to make unhealthy tribal innuendo says much about your mentality.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Chukwurah003: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
We don’t care. We’re still busy watching the terrorist attack on Ekweremadu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Dudeladude(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
davodyguy:

Local man is amazed by the action of your landlord
village people are also rejoicing bro.

1 Like

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by LegendHero(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:
Everyone with complete brain cells know Seyi got a mental disorder wrapped up with a very big ego issues.

Just because he's the grandson of awolowo lol.
You're too big to share a drink with your fellow housemates, you dey form rich man yet na cotonou ur people send you go school.

Who noticed it's only Slaves from Tinubu region that's strongly backing seyi up even when it's obvious he has got a very dirty attitude.

These are the same people who collided with the fulanis and brought buhari on us just because of some false 2023 hopes that the fulani gave to them.

Imagine a region in the south*betraying the whole south to collaborate with the north who they know they are they are the major problem we are facing in this country.

You Igbos are something else, why suddenly attack the guy based on ethnicity.

Let me respond to your claim about alliance with the north.

Azikwe formed a government with the north (Balewa) by betraying the south.

The Igbos murdered Akintola and other Yoruba leaders in 1966 coup, they betrayed the south.

Alex Ekwueme formed a government with the north (Shagari) by betraying the south.

The Igbos voted Yar’adua in 2007 by betraying their own (Orji Kalu) for the Fulani and Inturn betraying the south.

Awolowo remained in the opposition up to his death and the Igbos made sure they allied with the northerners at the expense of the south, did you ever see the Yorubas termed them betrayals?

You same people voted for Atiku a Fulani man and you have the audacity to blame the Yorubas for voting Buhari the same Fulani? Such a depravity.

Awolowo is greater that any Igbo dead or alive, if you’re not happy with that, you can go to Hades.

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by Religion6: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
davodyguy:

Stale news

Hope your blog can report that both men hugged last night, less than 30mins after same fight.

That's Seyi for you.

Guys would argue over anything, but they must make up.

I wonder why the moderators keep helping these bloggers trend
Hypocrite; did you say anything about the subject of the matter? Why would he remind his fellow housemates of who he is? Is he telling us something about the bbnaija audition they had?

4 Likes

Re: Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" by davodyguy: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
AFONJACOW:
he nag like a woman... Not surprise Awo blood will never hide it self, I heard he wanted to commit suicide like his grandpa
We all know, this hatred for Seyi by the Igbo house mates is as a result of you Igbos being pained that Pa Awolowo killed the Biafra Dream, leading to Ojuiku running to exile, after causing the death of millions.

Awolowo established the first ever television Station in Nigeria and the entire tropical Africa.

Go and kill yourself that the man was the father of modern Nigeria

40 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New York Times Special On Nollywood / BBNaija: Ilebaye, Cross Kissing Passionately In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Bbnaija Housemate Khloe Twerks For Rico (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.