Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Please What Business Do I Venture Into With 1.5million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Business Do I Venture Into With 1.5million (345 Views)

What Business Do I Invest 8M In? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Business Do I Venture Into With 1.5million by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please I need business idea , I have been saving for a long time and now my money have gotten to a 1.5million , I really need advice on the kind of business I can venture into with it , unisex salon and laundry are the two ideas that’s on my head right now , but I’m not experienced about it , let me don’t and waste my money . Please nairalander I need ideas .
Re: Please What Business Do I Venture Into With 1.5million by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Help001:
Please I need business idea , I have been saving for a long time and now my money have gotten to a 1.5million , I really need advice on the kind of business I can venture into with it , unisex salon and laundry are the two ideas that’s on my head right now , but I’m not experienced about it , let me don’t and waste my money . Please nairalander I need ideas .
u can choose to take this advice or leave it

If u are into cryp.to trading

I will suggest u Buy Bake(u can get this coin from bakeryswap//org)

Price is around $0.38= 1 bake presently

U can spare some of your money, if u don't have need for all of it

Before the cryp.to crash 1 bake = $2.87

So do your mathematics, if u buy now(at low price) and the price of bake rises, u can imagine how much, u will make

THIS IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH (DYOR)
Re: Please What Business Do I Venture Into With 1.5million by stacyadams: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Buy a car for uber,give it out on hire purchase
Re: Please What Business Do I Venture Into With 1.5million by Kobicove(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Help001:

What are you skills?

Try to create a business that is built around the skills you already have.

Do not contact anyone on here who sends his phone number under the guise of wanting to give you business advise
Re: Please What Business Do I Venture Into With 1.5million by ayoncox: 5:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Help001:
Chat me up on 08089456258, I will show you how you can earn 10 to 25% of your cash monthly through Arbitrage

(1) (Reply)

India Overtakes UK, Becomes World’s Fifth-largest Economy / Please I Need A Very Good Lawyer, I Want To Sue FCMB / F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.