Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Please I Need A Very Good Lawyer, I Want To Sue FCMB - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Very Good Lawyer, I Want To Sue FCMB (372 Views)

Reno Omokri's GrowNairaBuyNaija Campaign Inspires Osa Director To Sue MTN / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Very Good Lawyer, I Want To Sue FCMB by ZionwolSolution: 5:08am On Sep 09, 2022
Hello Nairalanders.
FCMB had tied down my money for more than 3 days for no serious reasons.
I called their customer care severally, I was told they only needed my account officer to confirm the payment that came into my account, they even gave me the phone number of my account officer, which I called but she asked me to recall her on whatsapp, which I saw unethical and unprofessional.

It has been 3 days now, the issue not resolved, account officer not found. My money which I need urgently for a project is still locked down for no reason.

I went to one of the branches, which also look short of staff, they could still not give me a genuine reason, just that they need the inflow to be confirmed.
After 98 hours still, someone has still not confirmed the money even at the head office. They said they will call me in 24 hours .... it has been almost 98 hours.

I believe the FCMB is not a bank that should still be taken seriously in this country.

PLEASE any good lawyer to take up this case, should pls surface.

I will like to make them pay for this nonsense. They are taking clients for a ride too much.
Re: Please I Need A Very Good Lawyer, I Want To Sue FCMB by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 09, 2022
How much is that?
Re: Please I Need A Very Good Lawyer, I Want To Sue FCMB by muyico(m): 5:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Rozross:
How much is that?
U wanna loan him?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Very Good Lawyer, I Want To Sue FCMB by muyico(m): 5:51am On Sep 09, 2022
FCMB Is yahoo base bank. Yahoo boi full d bank. Xo efcc and icpc take hard survey/monitoring unit on them!
Re: Please I Need A Very Good Lawyer, I Want To Sue FCMB by ZionwolSolution: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2022
muyico:
FCMB Is yahoo base bank. Yahoo boi full d bank. Xo efcc and icpc take hard survey/monitoring unit on them!
Really?

(1) (Reply)

BRANDIT- Procurement/branding Of Gift Items And Quality Printing / Poor Customer Service- Wrong Debit Of N28000.00 By Gtb / £1 = N942 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.