Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,233 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) (43319 Views)

Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) / Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by dchamp234(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
We never wish them well unless they repent? All of you are the same..
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Better thst way.I love that and I I can do the same.
Dont pay ransom to any ctiminal on my behalf.
Use thr money for good owanbe
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by condralbedez: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
shox:
Rip to him

I just pity all these people campaigning for apc.

May Nigeria happen to them all
Amen, especially the darling daddy crews
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by spinna: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:
The same Funtua, malufamshi, dutsima, and katsina Town I used to go up and down while serving?

F@#$ing bastards.. Cowards killing the brave .. i also served in Katsina.. i also travelled upan dan the whole state that year doing video coverages for Nysc redeemed fellowship, that was my start in media.. Katsina was so calm, beautiful and peaceful. I even got to Daura Buharis hometown .. Umaru Yar' Adua must be rolling and sighing in his grave
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Rip
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
You can say that again. There was a night I got into katsina Town from Kano at 1am. And I still got to my quarters at Yahaya Madaki way safe. I bet you ate at Katsina city restaurant? Daura was so calm with schools here and there.
spinna:

F@#$ing bastards.. Cowards killing the brave .. i also served in Katsina.. i also travelled upan dan the whole state that year doing video coverages for Nysc redeemed fellowship, that was my start in media.. Katsina was so calm, beautiful and peaceful. I even got to Daura Buharis hometown .. Umaru Yar' Adua must be rolling and sighing in his grave
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by teepain: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fiscus105:
In 2015 you are one of many that were shouting sai Buhari, today you are one of many that are in the grave due to zero leadership of Buhari.

Today, Nigeria's economy almost collapse, some people are still calling for certain individual that their records show they amass public wealth to their private pockets and are not discpline enough in spending public money, some years to come, if their candidate make it tru, they too will be consumed by error they are making now.

The sweeping generalization in your post is insensitive. How did you arrive at your conclusion concerning the dead man? Was it that, Buhari won Katsina with 100%?

And assuming without conceding that the dead man voted for Buhari, are you saying that his death in the hands of terrorists is justified?

Where, exactly, has our humanity gone to?
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Qwi1: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by spinna: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:
You can say that again. There was a night I got into katsina Town from Kano at 1am. And I still got to my quarters at Yahaya Madaki way safe. I bet you ate at Katsina city restaurant? Daura was so calm with schools here and there.

Yea Katsina City Restaurant, Goma Hotel for N500 isi ewu, and the other hotel near gra for chicken and chips.. i forget the name. Me sef night waka i dey do small small that time with no issues. Its a shame.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Some people no just get sense or is it hatred that is clouding their sense of reasoning, once you're from North, Southern Muslim or a native of Katsina, you automatically becomes a Buharist.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Awise09(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
nony43:
Looking at where the President comes from and where he resides, Kastina and Abuja, they should be the safest places in Nigeria but their story is different.
No peace for the wicked, bible says when unrighteous suffered the righteous partake of it.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
teepain:

The sweeping generalization in your post is insensitive. How did you arrive at your conclusion concerning the dead man? Was it that, Buhari won Katsina with 100%?

And assuming without conceding that the dead man voted for Buhari, are you saying that his death in the hands of terrorists is justified?

It's pathetic. There's this particular tribe that if given power, these devilish fulanis atrocities would be a child play.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by torqque7(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
If them like make them continue to vote for the wrong people and party because they are from your side,na you go still collect wotorwotor anyhow especially in the North.RIP to this nice man.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
The devil created by the north....... lipsrsealed
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
According to the BBC documentary on Banditry, there seems to be an ongoing cold war between the Fulanis and the Hausas.

The Fulanis are the bandits who envies the Hausas while the Hausas are the Hunters hunting down the bandits

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
SAMBARRY:
I will see good news all my life in Jesus name amen
same here in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wa Gbayi!
spinna:

Yea Katsina City Restaurant, Goma Hotel for N500 isi ewu, and the other hotel near gra for chicken and chips.. i forget the name. Me sef night waka i dey do small small that time with no issues. Its a shame.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
teepain:

Telling u fact and you are saying humanity? You better counter it,rather than your illegal sympathy. It's not too late to correct the incoming catastrophic o

Back to ur question, if you had mature in 2014 ,you would know that 100% adults there were for sai-buhari, till date, despite insecurity and economy crisis ,they still crazy for Buhari as God sent.

Oga, u want to die for those who ready to perish, in as much their religion and tribe man is in power?
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by boldtruthalways: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
To be honest, the only way these people will get sure security is to vote Peter Obi in 2023. Atikuu is a fulani and will continue to have soft spot for these terrorists.
No need to advice anyone anymore. It's very painful how people are loosing their lives everyday and the government is behaving as if nothing happened. What a shame!.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gandollar:
embarassed

He should have gone with them. Staying alive is the only guarantee for an escape. Only a fool argues with the man with a gun.

Rip Abokii
h

I swear, he wasted his life for nothing

It's not over until it's over

He should have simply follow them

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Besty27: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
your father go see more bad news

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Emman08: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Has it ever been THIS bad? Yet some selfish and hungry folks only concerned about their stomachs will endorse the same people who foisted this evil on Nigeria and continue the "good work". Is it not madness?
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by danngnews: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
deltateam:

Op change it to Armed Fulani terrorists not bandits.

Call a spade a spade not a hoe.

Are they not the same?
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by laSompee: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Condolences to his family. In other climes he might be considered a hero..
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Prettylima(f): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
God abeg ooo check my signature
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Vote apc una hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Bandits were created in Katsina and have grown wild

First case was the kankara boys

A typical Igbo is a LIAR.

Banditry and kidnappings were alien to Nigeria until YUH YEEBOS brought it to Nigeria. Go and read about Otokoto killings during the mid 90s that was ravaging the SE.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
ValCon888:
You’re free to vote for the evil APC. The purveyors of herdsmen, kidnappers, and bandits.

In fact, it is your right to do so.

But let it be known that the issue of insecurity affects East West North and South.

ignis:
This man would have voted for APC if he was alive...

Same people are hailing Buhari's government.

Suffering and smiling people.

pejuakinab:
Hmm! It has gone out of hands already, may God intervene in 2023 by turning around the faith of a failed nation.
Get your PVC and be OBIdiently Yousful

No man should ever vote Peter Obi or any other YEEBOS.

YEEBOS brought all the EVIL to NIGERIA. Go and read about the Otokoto killings and kidnappings in the SE.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Chnbanc: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
stuffs4me:

A typical Igbo is a LIAR.

Banditry and kidnappings were alien to Nigeria until YUH YEEBOS brought it to Nigeria. Go and read about Otokoto killings during the mid 90s that was ravaging the SE.
U tryna tell us that the igbos taught u guys banditry?
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Angela2015(f): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chnbanc:

Don't worry, God will provide.
Amen sir. Thanks for your kind word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) / Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.