Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) (43315 Views)

Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) / Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Splitmind:
Why should he resist? It is better to save your life and follow them than to waste it proving smart.
Na your brother nah. Na Abokii nah.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by OgaDeyVex: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Angela2015:
Amen sir. Thanks for your kind word

Borrow money from loan app
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by OgaDeyVex: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
OutOnBail:

Then chop with sense and not talking stupid.ly. If you and your family wan de see bad news all year then tell your people and not this rubbish you type each time

This Your Comment Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex AnyHow Since He came across your comment, take good note of it.

OGA JUST DEY VEX
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Sunnyja: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
incandescentena:
English Nna o

Buharii takes great pride in his bandit kinsmen keeping his guests entertained and the participants in line, DEAD OR ALIVE. Having violent executions for anyone who doesn't let them have their way

RIP
Some people has promised to continue from where Buhari stopped!
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Even if they repent God will still punish them
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by 4TZME(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tinubu's supporters will inherit this man's families pains and trauma

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Antyxx: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Altruisticboy:
That's the solution. Once you are cought, know for sure you are dead. Don't follow them. Better die. By the time everyone refuse to follow them and chose to die instead, theyll all abandon kidnapping.

If you believe that story that Nigerian soldiers killed any terrorist or kidnapper, you are foolish. It's fake .
Nothing has deterred them
This is my point

Many of them collect ransom and still end up getting killed. The best is for everyone to have a gun,so that by the time everyone dey kill everyone, things go die down
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Benefits of walking and obeying God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFx_jfHjIJU
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chnbanc:

U tryna tell us that the igbos taught u guys banditry?

YEEBOS brought all the EVIL into NIGERIA
1) Armed robbery
2) Baby factories
3) Ritual killings
4) Cannibalism and eating of human parts
5) Kidnapping and banditry
6) Ucultic societies
7) Drug pushing
8 ) Fake and substandard drugs
9) Fake news and EVIL LIES
10) Tribalism hatred and intolerance of other tribes
11) Religious bigotry
etc

The list goes on and on.

YEEBOS are a curse
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2022
With all this dealth yet many are still blind to vote the right leader
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Chnbanc: 3:40am On Aug 10, 2022
stuffs4me:

YEEBOS brought all the EVIL into NIGERIA
1) Armed robbery
2) Baby factories
3) Ritual killings
4) Cannibalism and eating of human parts
5) Kidnapping and banditry
6) Ucultic societies
7) Drug pushing
8 ) Fake and substandard drugs
9) Fake news and EVIL LIES
10) Tribalism hatred and intolerance of other tribes
11) Religious bigotry
etc

The list goes on and on.

YEEBOS are a curse
Wooow!!
This ur list long oo!
So r u blaming them for the evils
Perpetuated by your own tribe?
Remember ignorance is not an excuse.
From what u wrote, you seems not to like them at all.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by hush15: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Update From . COM

Bandits killed a man identified as Dahiru in Yarranda village, Funtua town, Katsina State, for resisting when they wanted to abduct him, Reports.

According to residents of the town, the deceased refused to go with the bandits, insisting that none of his family members have money to pay for ransom.

It was Gathered By , that the armed bandits invaded the community in the early hours of Sunday, August 7, 2022.

A Twitter user, Idris4peace @Edrees4P, also confirmed the incident, saying, "Dahiru driver was killed by heavily armed bandits who attacked Funtua community early this morning. He was refused to follow bandits to the forest and insisted that none of his family members have money to for pay for his ransom. He died as hero because he dragged them before they overpowered him and shot him in his head. He was very courageous & patriotic, he mobilized many young people to defend his community."

Meanwhile, acquaintances have taken to social media to mourn the deceased. They described him as a kind, patient and honest man.

"Sunday night was darker to many of us flying Funtua Abuja route. Mal Dahiru Driver was murdered by a vicious beasts of bandits in his village, Yarranda, Funtua, Katsina State. His Golf saloon served many of us better than our cars while conveying passengers and their luggage or handy messages sent between the two ends of the destination daily," Muhd Sani Abdullahi wrote.

"He had been very helpful to most families that have anything to do with Abuja from Katsina or vice versa. Dahiru was kind, patient, honest, dedicated and man of his words. You would never regret knowing him. We spoke last Thursday when Sanusi Alhassan put him in (the phone) as they were about to journey back home. May his soul rest in peace and to his assailants, we never wish them well, unless they repent. Rest in peace good man. Allah ya albarkaci zuri'ar da ka bari."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Brave man, RIP. May your bravery be rewarded in the afterlife. He didn't give in to those mofos and though he paid the ultimate price, it is far better than the pain and agony he will still face in the hands of those God forsaken criminals who might still end up killing him.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by Breakfreee: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
stuffs4me:

A typical Igbo is a LIAR.

Banditry and kidnappings were alien to Nigeria until YUH YEEBOS brought it to Nigeria. Go and read about Otokoto killings during the mid 90s that was ravaging the SE.
I can see you hate igbos so much! I'm talking of the recent happenings you are bringing a few case of otokoto in imo states then. Can you even compare it now to the magnitude of people kidnapped ?

Remove that hate from your mind
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I can see you hate igbos so much! I'm talking of the recent happenings you are bringing a few case of otokoto in imo states then. Can you even compare it now to the magnitude of people kidnapped ?

Telling you the EVIL of YEEBOS means hatred to you?

YEEBOS brought nearly all the EVILS to Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
WowSweetGuy:

Guy, abeg go and slice the PUSIES of YHUR SISTERS and stop disturbing Nigerians.
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2022
stuffs4me:

Guy, abeg go and slice the PUSIES of YHUR SISTERS and stop disturbing Nigerians.
be like u be ashawo man see where ur reasoning go
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
u too get hate for igbos

What of Yoruba mining skull daily? Abi Hausa wey their soft work is killing

Bad people are everywhere. But u know majority of the igbos are God fearing and good christians who don't believe in killing

Zukwanike bro

Keep defending EVILS just because they were perpetrated by YEEBOS.

YEEBOS are the most WICKED, TOXIC&VILE things anyone can ever come across.

YEEBOS are a minority tribe in Nigeria but go to any prison in Nigeria and you will find YEEBOS having the largest numbers. Are you saying prison officials hate YEEBOS too?

YEEBOS are the number one tribe being executed particularly in Asian countries for drug related offences. Are you saying Asians hate YEEBOS too?

Guy, I take God beg you, make una dey get small sense na??
Re: Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
stuffs4me:

Keep defending EVILS just because they were perpetrated by YEEBOS.

YEEBOS are the most WICKED, TOXIC&VILE things anyone can ever come across.

YEEBOS are a minority tribe in Nigeria but go to any prison in Nigeria and you will find YEEBOS having the largest numbers. Are you saying prison officials hate YEEBOS too?

YEEBOS are the number one tribe being executed particularly in Asian countries for drug related offences. Are you saying Asians hate YEEBOS too?

Guy, I take God beg you, make una dey get small sense na??
hahahaha

U so hate igbos walahi

Forget tribalism and think we'll

Yes igbos are hustlers since they can't tap into Government money easily so they try to do all things to survive like pushing drugs same rich men who made d law take.

Atleast we are not murderers

Kill that hate in you and know Igbos are nice people with survival instinct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) / Two Armed Robbers Carrying Pump-Action Guns Arrested In Anambra (photos) / Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.