Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Owo Massacre Suspects Arrested-CDS, Gov. Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Massacre Suspects Arrested-CDS, Gov. Akeredolu (349 Views)

Owo Massacre Suspects Not ISWAP Members- Amotekun / An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Massacre Suspects Arrested-CDS, Gov. Akeredolu by ArewaNorth: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Owo massacre: Gov Akeredolu confirms arrest of those responsible

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has confirmed the arrest of five of the killers of worshippers at St Francis Catholic Church in Owo, Ondo State.

Akeredolu confirmed this in Akure on Tuesday.

The governor said, “I can confirm what the CDS has said. They were arrested last week and the photographs of the suspects were forwarded to me.

“About five of them have been arrested while they are on the trail of others.
DAILY POST reports that on June 5, terrorists attacked St. Francis Catholic Church, Owaluwa Street, Owo, during church service.

The Chief of Defence Staff, Lucky Irabor, had earlier on Tuesday said those behind the Owo attack have been arrested.

Irabor stated this during a meeting with editors and media executives in Abuja.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/owo-massacre-gov-akeredolu-confirms-arrest-of-those-responsible/

Owo church massacre: We’ve finally arrested those responsible – Defence Chief, Irabor

The Chief of Defence Staff, Lucky Irabor, on Tuesday said those behind the Owo attack have been arrested.

Irabor stated this during a meeting with editors and media executives in Abuja.

According to him, the suspects would be paraded after an investigation has been concluded into the matter.

Irabor said, “We have arrested those behind the dastardly act in Owo.

“It was my intention to present them to the public, but because of the investigation still going on, I had to change my mind.”

DAILY POST reports that on June 5, terrorists attacked St. Francis Catholic Church, Owaluwa Street, Owo, during church service.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/owo-church-massacre-weve-finally-arrested-those-responsible-defence-chief-irabor/
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Arrested-CDS, Gov. Akeredolu by incandescentena: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
okayw
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Arrested-CDS, Gov. Akeredolu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Great job to all the Patriots who risked and still risking their lives to achieve this.
This will serve as the first step of getting justice to the innocent victims.
I recall all the 3 religions treating their cases. The curses from the traditional worshippers was particularly profound because they believe the killers desecrated their land.
Check my signature for freebies!
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Arrested-CDS, Gov. Akeredolu by Kalashnikov49: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2022

Christistruth00...you don Change moniker ..FAST FAST??

Zombie work hard..i swear down.

FreeStuffsNG:
Great job to all the Patriots risking their lives to achieve this.
This will serve as the first step of getting justice to the innocent victims.
I recall all the 3 religions treating their cases. The curses from the traditional worshippers was particularly profound because they believe the killers desecrated their land.
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Arrested-CDS, Gov. Akeredolu by Samuelnze(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is a welcome development, kudos to our gallant officers who made sure the perpetrators were arrested..
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Arrested-CDS, Gov. Akeredolu by Christistruth00: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

Christistruth00...you don Change moniker ..FAST FAST??

Zombie work hard..i swear down.

Can I help you

Are you OK?

Stop drinking Garri soaked in Mkpuru Miri Water
Re: Owo Massacre Suspects Arrested-CDS, Gov. Akeredolu by Kalashnikov49: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ok zombie...i don hear.

When are you going to remove your face from Tinubu's pampers??

FREESTUFFNG ...you are a useless zombie...spits

Christistruth00:

Can I help you

Are you OK?

Stop drinking Garri soaked in Mkpuru Miri Water

(1) (Reply)

Wike Backs Out Of Lawsuit, Says No To Challenge Atiku’s Presidential Ticket / Lalong: The Only Acceptable Apology Is To RESIGN / Sack Security Adviser, Northern Group Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.