Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) (64623 Views)

Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 / Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Great officer and well refined
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by Elsueno: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Omoh....as long as it doesn't involve anybody getting killed, I go collect dat 800 million naira & pocket am...grin

1 Like

Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by Olabode211: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
#864M omo make i go join police maybe i go see this offer oo.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by Elsueno: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
rickleye:

Relax Comrade .. Just one good officer among the bunch. Took the NPF 2 years to promote him. Will that include back pay ?
The reason he didn't take it was simply how does he explain 800 Million Naira ( 3Miliion Dollars) back then in his account ?

Give me & see jare, I have seen people povcket almost 3 billion naira & nothing happened to them...even to this very day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congrats to him.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
What was the bribe for?
800+++ million NAIRA because he “threatened to resign”? shocked

The more you read, the less your understanding. Juju is real. grin

Not all police are corrupt......
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by glorious614: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
This are the kind of People we need in this country..High moral standard when it comes to Honesty

1 Like

Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by frog12: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
what do you want?
he collect bribe, you go complain?
he no collect bribe, you go still complain?

Olayetan:
He rejected 800m+ for a promotion, pls, what's annual salary of ACP plus every benefits and allowances...

I'm sure he's salary for 50years isn't up to 800m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by riczy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Edo to d world, no be every time, Igbo amaka! But make him no later turn Abba Kyari!
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by dnawah(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
What was the bribe for?

African juju o! grin grin
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by imagrg(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Edo people are indeed very honest.
Their wives very loyal.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by rickleye: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Elsueno:

Give me & see jare, I have seen people povcket almost 3 billion naira & nothing happened to them...even to this very day grin grin

Savage Comment grin

1 Like

Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by rickleye: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
frog12:
what do you want?
he collect bribe, you go complain?
he no collect bribe, you go still complain?

I would taken the money. Keep in a shell company and reported that I took bribe. Returned 100M and leave jail after 6 months on a plea deal.
Na anyone Papa money ?
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by fykes(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Blaqputin:

You will never get an 800 million naira bribe
,Thief
Let it be...is it your thief?
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by Aarenaija: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
What a "peculiar mess" a man rejected such tempting amunth of money and he was delay7ed in getting his promotion..........this country self. His offence would have been that he did not collect the money so they can share it.
May God liberate this Nation .
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by Tpharell: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Believe this trash at your own peril grin

Which police man go reject 800million + bribe?
Sounds very incredible! Maybe, just maybe he was aware he could not possibly walk away cleanly from it
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dikegodspower:
They never talk wetin happened

He see money for road
He no carry am
Na Wetin happen be that
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by zudozz: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
A Nigerian police Officer who rejected such amount of bribe should be made President.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by PureNigerian: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
fykes:
I won't EVER reject an 800million naira bribe.
NEVER.

And you complain Nigeria is bad
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
What was the bribe for?

. The story is not complete
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obudupikin:
Whilst a corrupted Abba Kyari was being given promotion with reckless abandon back then.

This police officer is the real deal, hero, and true Nigerian. Congratulations to him.

#Respect Sir.

Sometimes, one wonders how dumb people process information they came across.
Abba Kyari was a national hero at the time he was being promoted and celebrated. Who didn't celebrate him? Not even you! Now, you want to put blame on others. He was decorated for bringing hard criminals down, wasn't that real?
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by Obudupikin: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
maasoap:

Sometimes, one wonders how dumb people process information they came across.
Abba Kyari was a national hero at the time he was being promoted and celebrated. Who didn't celebrate him? Not even you! Now, you want to put blame on others. He was decorated for bringing hard criminals down, wasn't that real?

You are incredibly stupid. You would have recognized the context of my post if you hadn't been. It required this cop, who is obviously more honest, to threaten the system with his resignation before he was promoted.

My point was never whether Kyari was a hero or not when he was promoted. However, you are too foolish, idiotic, and ignorant to comprehend that.

1 Like

Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by Omodua(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wisdomkosi:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425540/finally-police-promotes-officer-rejected-n864m-bribe-attempted-resign-non-promotion-photos/
Hmmmmm

I am sure he will go to heaven!

Rejecting such humongous amount in a country where probity and hard work is never recognized and rewarded should be commended. It takes queenly heart to reject such money.

I doff my hat for him.

I am sure his village people will be angry with him because our apex leaders never exhibited such patriotism. Hence the sorry state the nation finds itself.

There is limit to patriotism!
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by emmykk(m): 12:19am On Aug 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
What was the bribe for?

This is clickbait Nairaland in the mud
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by ini4brandon(m): 12:51am On Aug 10, 2022
I had an encounter with now ACP Irahbor during his days as DPO Itam. He is an epitome of what the NPF should look like. He dramatically and positively overhauled that Division under him. Officers became more dedicated professional in thier service. Bribe taking was forbidden. Bail was actually FREE.
This attracted Goodwill from the private sector in that area.With public support, Itam station was completely renovated.
The future of the NPF is safe in the hands of men and women like ACP Francis Irahbor.

1 Like

Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Obudupikin:
Whilst a corrupted Abba Kyari was being given promotion with reckless abandon back then.

This police officer is the real deal, hero, and true Nigerian. Congratulations to him.

#Respect Sir.

Honor amongst thieves
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by Desusi: 2:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Dikegodspower:

Good question
Tell us now,we want to know, What the bribe for? The child that brings money home will receive the praises of his/her parents.He deserved the promotion.
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by Desusi: 2:37am On Aug 10, 2022
fykes:
I won't EVER reject an 800million naira bribe.
NEVER.
Kare lai,omo ole!
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by doneback04: 4:06am On Aug 10, 2022
The more you read the More you get confused, what was that amount of bribe for , nobody mentioned
Re: Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 4:18am On Aug 10, 2022
The story is well cooked grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport / Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.