Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? (263 Views)

Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon / Presidential Candidate Fail Prophecy By Different Prophets / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? by OlawaleBammie: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Its another perennial season of choosing leader and as we can see every patriotic citizens of our dear Nigeria are rigorously rooting for their candidate (tho some does not even know what they wil gain or loose by supporting their preferred candidate, do they even care? I guess no, all they want is for their candidate to emerge winner comes 2023)

Truly the passion is there just like Chelsea playing Manchester united or Barcelona playing the great Real Madrid in a champions League final. And we all know that a single champion will eventually emerge and at the end of the day comes great joys to some set of people and agony to the opposing team/faithfuls.

As we can see all over the airspace, this coming election has created some terrific atmospheric conditions ladened with tribal and religious sentiment which can be attached to each and everyone political or individual affiliations.

Now the big question is WHAT IF YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL TO EMERGE?! Is it your loss or the country loss??

Remember, according to you, your candidate is the best while others are impending failures(according to some people)

Eeemmm...am sorry, a no too sabi english.
Re: What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? by Samuelnze(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
I will just take heart,and move on,give whoever that wins my full support.. if Tinubu wins... Make i just mute for now
Re: What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? by Samuelnze(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Put myself together, take it as it is and triple my hustle to ball more.
Re: What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? by Reinamaria(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
If Tinubu fails to emerge and Peter Obi becomes President, I will accept it as the will of God. smiley
Re: What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? by OlawaleBammie: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Reinamaria:
If Tinubu fails to emerge and Peter Obi becomes President, I will accept it as the will of God. smiley
this ur statement means u re rooting for Accountant Emilokan 1.
Re: What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? by OlawaleBammie: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Samuelnze:
Put myself together, take it as it is and triple my hustle to ball more.

For me i dont have a preferred candidate sha cus i dont trust any of them(i have always had trust issues, me wey no even trust my parent, how a wan take trust outsiders?)

My aim is to hustle and secure a well loaded bag, if the emerging candidate dey do yanmayanma na to carry my kaya go Rwanda jejely, i wil just forget about Nigeria kpatakpata
Re: What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? by 3ple9iner: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
The truth is, we don't know how pure the intentions of all the candidates are, we are all guessing and hoping whoever we support would be best for Nigeria.

As for me, I have know where to go, Nigeria is my only country.
Re: What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? by Cyynthia(f): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
My candidate wont fail, but incase if it happens (Olorunmaje), I will go back to Oduduwa agitation!!

Re: What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? by OlawaleBammie: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cyynthia:
My candidate wont fail, but incase if it happens (Olorunmaje), I will go back to Oduduwa agitation!!
ahh, and do u think that can be realised?? I mean the oduduwa agitation
Re: What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? by Vulturereloaded: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ill leave Nigeria. Because is nothing left. Well before this year ends, Nigerians will see a little of what is to come.
Re: What If Your Candidate Fail To Emerge?? by Samuelnze(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

For me i dont have a preferred candidate sha cus i dont trust any of them(i have always had trust issues, me wey no even trust my parent, how a wan take trust outsiders?)

My aim is to hustle and secure a well loaded bag, if the emerging candidate dey do yanmayanma na to carry my kaya go Rwanda jejely, i will just forget about Nigeria kpatakpata
Meh me too,the hope i have in this country reduced drastically when those two political looters were released on monday..
my major aim now is to save up like mad,make elevative financial decisions to always stay at the top to the best of my ability...
i had an interactive conversation with someone today on this topic"what if this country experience more economic hardships by 2023" meh, the guy was like
mehn he will just enter Ghana or any better African country and start life afresh..
Many have really lost interest in anything that concerns this country,.

(1) (Reply)

‘i Still Believe In Buhari’ / Free Tuition Universities In The US For International Students / 2023: APC Group Protests Tinubu’s Muslim-muslim Ticket, Seeks Shettima’s Replace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.