Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike (29420 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / "Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by specialmati(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Salewa97:
God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
grin grin grin grin most of you are naturally wicked so you want this old man to replace buhari like this. Why not allow him to rest

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by ejimatic: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by freshpzy1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Chithauri(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wike is joining APC soon. I wish he decamp earlier so he and ASIWAJU will take Nigeria to greater heigth

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by obyrich(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Wike rest. Your people will soon leave you in your madness.

A leader cant be acting confused.

The only available option is to be obidient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMM_4iq2nys
Lol grin
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by ATLIEN2027: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
stanluiz:
Nothing concern obi or PDp. Wike is the one running mad. He has been crying like a baby after pdp primary election.

What does he want ?
Go and ask him.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by colestephan86: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kwanza:

https://thewhistler.ng/take-me-to-any-party-i-will-still-perform-wike-taunts-pdp/
He knows PDP won't win the presidential election, he is in talks with who he presumes will win.
It's a game of interest?

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by InvertedHammer: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
/
A party is only a platform to contest elections in Nigeria.
But Wike is behaving like a dejected girlfriend who posts pictures with other men to make her ex jealous.
Nobody is interested in Wike. They are only interested in the purse of RIvers State Government under his control. Once his tenure is over, he will be inconsequential like others before him.

/

2 Likes

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Chithauri(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Stop parading this drugs master as the next president of Nigeria tongue
lagoon dey hungry u bah

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin I hear him talk today he still have the same energy like when I first encountered him at a convocation years ago...He still talk frankly like e no send anybody ..but I can't help but notice his fashion sense has change ,seem like he now has a consultant for that ....but the one that sweet me past was when he said "I can't be close to people in power without any benefit to my community" make I add to self too ...make me wonder whether I go reset something ...Anyway hope PMB would shake body , so he can have something beneficial to invite the President to come commission something.. I know Rivers has many Rumu this and that in their locality but sometimes when H.E Oga Wike talks , we get confuse and wait for Rumu to tell us if he his staying with Atikulate or Porting to BAT to meet his Ikwere Brother
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Bimpe29: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Handwriting is crystal clear Mr Project.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by kozmokaz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
omenka:
The biggest losers in this whole Wike's imbroglio are the so called Obidients. We all know after the election is done and over with, they'd go back to doing two things - supporting PDP and IPOB.

In the case of supporting PDP, they'd no longer have Strongman Wike to suck up to. They'd sorely miss him, and I dare say they hate what's happening between him and the party right now. Forget all that labour party bullshit there pushing - the party isn't even worth the banners upon which its name is printed.

70 years old man

You still think think the election is a tribal shit ?

Your eye go soon clear
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Gandollar(f): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mumu crying governor. Nobody cares about your day job.

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by DavSagacity(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Vote Asiwaju 2023. He is the only hope!
Just did a quick scan of your profile now and topics now. And I discovered that Peter Obi is the only headache you have been using body pain , Ibupain and Paracetamol on for a long while now...

It's my Prayer that God will heal you Physically and Psychologically.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Honjoshy4u: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wike should be smart... His own will be worst than Akpabio because he has no election the is contesting for. If na appointment, he can be easily tossed.

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Sleekfingers: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Xscape1993:
Wike is going too far ooo.

By expressing himself abi?
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by stanluiz(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
A party is only a platform to contest elections in Nigeria.
But Wike is behaving like a dejected girlfriend who posts pictures with other men to make her ex jealous.
Nobody is interested in Wike. They are only interested in the purse of RIvers State Government under his control. Once his tenure is over, he will be inconsequential like others before him.

/
Let him decamp to APC and spare us all the noise.

Shey he will force all his ally PDP aspirants contesting for governor, Senate, HOR to decamp to APC ?

To who God want to destroy. He will make him mad. Let him decamp to APC and seal his political career in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Next Minister of Defence

I would personally sanction that. Wike has balls and will not be cowered by anyone.

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by stanluiz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Wike should be smart... His own will be worst than Akpabio because he has no election the is contesting for. If na appointment, he can be easily tossed.
U dey mind that thug cheesy We just dey watch am.

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by InvertedHammer: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
stanluiz:
Let him decamp to APC and spare us all the noise.

Shey he will force all his ally PDP aspirants contesting for governor, Senate, HOR to decamp to APC ?

To who God want to destroy. He will make him mad. Let him decamp to APC and seal his political career in Rivers State.
/

He may not decamp. Like a dejected girlfriend, he is only seeking for unnecessary attention. Delusions of grandeur?

/
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by President2001(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Can Wike join Apc
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by frugal(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
The only party Wike can decamp to and still remain relevant is the Labour Party. Infact Labour party would give him an incredible boost. Anything short of that and he's on his own.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Kaiser20: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Salewa97:
God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
He is going to be shaking everything until the country collapses . Buhari is enough sick old man, we no want another diapers carrying patient as president
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Sleekfingers: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Viscuz post=115546458]

Emilokan ooooooo

Emilokan

Even if my head dey shake,
My hands dey shake
My legs dey shake

Emilokan
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Gandollar(f): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
omenka:
The biggest losers in this whole Wike's imbroglio are the so called Obidients. We all know after the election is done and over with, they'd go back to doing two things - supporting PDP and IPOB.

In the case of supporting PDP, they'd no longer have Strongman Wike to suck up to. They'd sorely miss him, and I dare say they hate what's happening between him and the party right now. Forget all that labour party bullshit there pushing - the party isn't even worth the banners upon which its name is printed.
You are always a good comic relief each time.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by davidtemi(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dis guy na idiot jare

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Next Minister of Defence

you're right, when Bandit hear my name, they will run- Wike 2022
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Iyatostrong(f): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=115544263]

Stop parading this drugs master as the next president of Nigeria tongue[ You can't claim nigeria after you have called her zoo, shithole,etc. Oya, go to your biafra. That is your father's land not nigeria.]
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by GiZcorp: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
This one dun go naw
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Faber(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
Can somebody get this man to shut up.
What a megalomaniac
My petty ass would give him his release papers. Abeg oga, goodbye n goodluck

The attention seeking is too much N nauseating

Oga na only you get pride? Atiku is richer n more accomplished. Trust me, he will not do transfer n he will not beg

Omo, Fulani get mind o. Like Buhari like Atiku, if they don bullshit you ehn, na so they go dey do as if them no dey hear your rants.

Very mean and stubborn tribe. If Atiku wins, he will rubbish Wike. Is better Wike and his PDP camp deliver their states to Obi. Atiku will even hijack Rivers state PDP structure from him.

He think say Atiku don forget say, he demolished mosque for Rivers state. No use cattle and Mosque joke with a Fulani
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by stanluiz(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

He may not decamp. Like a dejected girlfriend, he is only seeking for unnecessary attention. Delusions of grandeur?

/
He is too delusional. He thinks Atiku will bow down and beg him cheesy lol, so stupid and foolish.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by micflo28(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why is this man so full of himself. Is he Atku’s mate? Politically and otherwise he is a political baby compared to Atiku. PDP made him who he is. If he joins APC, his Rivers voters will not follow him. APC is a weird party in the eyes of every Nigerian courtesy of Buhari.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare / Shehu Sani Reacts As APC Claims Atiku Not A Nigerian / Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.