Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

“i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I (4133 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage / Emeka Ossai And Wife, Jumai Renew Vows After 10 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by horlah005: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hustle as much as u can, save enough and come back home. If you later have urself a good paying job, then stay
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBroke(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Maynman:

How many bums and broke guys are there compare to world capital of poverty?
If there are so much bum there how did they arrive at world biggest economy?
You can be gaming only in US and you will be rich, here in Nigeria there are less opportunities compared to there, get that point dawg
You can’t compare their sufferings there to world capital of poverty. What can 1 naira buy here?

Oh my, the reason they are biggest economy is because of “credit”, not because they have the biggest companies in the world? Not because they invest heavily in technology, art, entertainment etc. wow.
The economy of California is bigger than Nigeria, guess they have a lot of debtors in California lol

I get your point but no matter how you see it credit is what makes America, America. From credit cards to mortgage. Take credit away from Americans and see the aftermath
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Maynman: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
MrBroke:

I get your point but no matter how you see it credit is what makes America, America. From credit cards to mortgage. Take credit away from Americans and see the aftermath

That’s a lie and have no facts to defend it except your emotions.
They have the biggest companies in the world, biggest stars, tech, trends in the world. Their products are been used everywhere that’s what makes AMERICA the biggest economy.

You keep talking about “credit”, do You know what you must do and your standard of living before you can QUALIFY for a credit card or mortgage. is it been giving freely? Lol

We have other Nigerians that are in usa that are saying good things about it, why do we have some that are hell bent on being bitter yet they won’t come home to Nigeria where they can “easily Save” and be living BELOW their means.

Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
legionISproteus:
Savings in Africa?
Maynman:
How are you going to get and able to save 1000usd in world capital of poverty compare to USA? How long will either take?
The average person in the biggest economy is far better than the average person in world capital of poverty.
You should educate yourself first.
Why is 1000$ not equal to 1000 naira?
1$ is almost equal to 1000 naira.
Your argument doesn’t make sense!

You said something about employment rate, please show us the stat between USA and Nigeria.
Buhari said he wants to lift 100 million people out of poverty, how come that’s happening since it’s easier to save 1000usd in world capital of poverty?

savings from the west invested in Africa compared to savings in the west invested in the west. duh!
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
damzy88:
Tbh, you seem to know a lot about life in the west. What I have found out is that life is not easy anywhere. If only we can put Nigeria on the right path, I can bet my balls that most diaspora Nigerians will come back. I live in the west though.

and that above you described is the whole issue....many will believe that because you earn Dollars/Euros, then automatically life is better/easy because life in Nigeria is hard. they dont understand that many people have tougher life than them in the west. many are doing unimaginable nonsense to survive in the west because there aint enough jobs for everybody (see how many are selling their nyansh and/or swallowing drugs). go to Europe and see how so many people are coming from Asia, East Europe, Africa, South America....and you think that there will be work and working visas for everybody?!?? same shiit is happening in the US.

but then again how can you tell any of these uneducated people to NOT go to their Eldorado? its impossible!!! so instead they will all come over and discover live and direct that life in the west aint easy for everybody! thats the only way they gonna learn.
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by Maynman: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

savings from the west invested in Africa compared to savings in the west invested in the west. duh!

You are not making sense.
Re: “i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I by legionISproteus: 4:31am On Aug 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Oh I misread your previous post. But still all African economies are on an eternal pathway of doom so unless your guy is in an African government, I suggest he pays his taxes and enjoy whatever is left of his income wherever he is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of How Wizkid, 2face, Davido,genevieve & Others Would Look In A / Brymo Has ‘the Most Prettiest Baby Mama’ In Nigerian Music Industry! (photos) / 5 Famous Childless Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.