Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be (301 Views)

Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Do you believe and accept the priesthood of all believers?

If your answer is "no", why not?

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2022
Wow!
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
No other believers here?
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sublime.
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by budaatum: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

As in, would I abandon the use of my own senses and choose instead to believe you because you consider yourself the priesthood of all believers?

Note to buda

Please take your buda head to the bottom of a river and bash it against a rock for not using the brain in your own buda head and your own buda heart and buda soul and buda mind and buda being to ask and knock and seek for yourself, because no where does it say that if you lack knowledge ask elated!

Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
budaatum:

As in, would I abandon the use of my own senses and choose instead to believe you because you consider yourself the priesthood of all believers?

Note to buda

Please take your buda head to the bottom of a river and bash it against a rock for not using the brain in your own buda head and your own buda heart and buda soul and buda mind and buda being to ask and knock and seek for yourself, because no where does it say that if you lack knowledge ask elated!

You are confused. Do you know what "priesthood of all believers" means?
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by budaatum: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
elated177:

You are confused. Do you know what "priesthood of all believers" means?

I know what it means to me, e. Simply 'what your sort preach to other believers', would do.
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2022
budaatum:

I know what it means to me, e. Simply 'what your sort preach to other believers', would do.

Nah! I don't think you do, budaatum.
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
I wonder if budaatum has gotten knowledge on this yet.
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Apt.
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by budaatum: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

Basically, do I believe and accept to be led by believers?

The answer is no. I do not accept to be led by believers who obviously have not bothered to ask and knock and seek so that they may know.

When Prophet Messiah Moses told buda to stay at the bottom of the mountain with Aaron, Ahibu and the 70 elders while he alone go before God, buda said, "fuq off Moses. You do not have two heads and this God is supposed to have created me too, so I am coming up with you and God can turn me into a pillar of salt if God so wants!"

The mere fact that a person bothers to understand Christ should make one a child of God alone, and not a slave to any human.

Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by budaatum: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
elated177:
I wonder if budaatum has gotten knowledge on this yet.

I wonder why you keep calling buda to this your dead thread?

Are you not aware that even believers are using their own senses to ask and seek so they may know and become leaders of themselves and others instead of ignorantly following ignorant believers?
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
What dead thread, budaatum?
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Budaatum, I am glad you have realized that you do not worship the same God that Moses, Aaron, Abihu and the other 70 elders worshipped.
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
You are now a comedian, budaatum?
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Leviticus10 : Aaron’s sons Nadab and Abihu took their censers, put fire in them and added incense; and they offered unauthorized fire before YHVH, contrary to his command. 2 So fire came out from the presence of YHVH and consumed them, and they died before YHVH. 3 Moses then said to Aaron, “This is what YHVH spoke of when he said:

“‘Among those who approach me
I will be proved holy;
in the sight of all the people
I will be honored.’”

Aaron remained silent.
Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by budaatum: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2023
elated177:
Budaatum, I am glad you have realized that you do not worship the same God that Moses, Aaron, Abihu and the other 70 elders worship.

buda does not worship gods.

Re: As a follower of the Messiah, Do You Believe And Accept The Priesthood Of All be by elated177: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2023
I understand, budaatum. Buda worships himself. Buda is buda's god.

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Me / Dr. Ray Hagins- What Shall We Do With This Jesus Christ? / CNN Tried The Wrong Person On Lgbt Rights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.