Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech (649 Views)

Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) / Ada Nduka Oyom Empowering Women In Tech With She Code Africa / The African Women In Tech Workshops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by GodAbeg: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
I have noticed that most tech gurus come from the Yoruba extraction.. Others are just trying but Yoruba's are quite exceptional, what could be the reason?
Could it be they are more exposed to tech and I.T?
Or Are they just naturally gifted?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by Coder2Client(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
GodAbeg:
I have noticed that most tech gurus come from the Yoruba extraction.. Others are just trying but Yoruba's are quite exceptional, what could be the reason?

Academics is majorly involved.
Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Because you that created the post is an idiot for creating such a post in the first place.

Rubbish always appearing on webmaster and programming section.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by muyico(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Were highly created intelligently
Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by Pmedia7787: 4:07am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=OfficialDad post=115546854]Because you that created the post is an idiot for creating such a post in the first place.

Rubbish always appearing on webmaster and programming section.[/quo
Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by AutomaticMotors: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
What rubbish did I just read here my God

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2022
Call a spade a spade.... they absolutely excel in tech and music, entertainment in particular.

Primary reason, Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by Runningwater(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Soon I go come dey see stupid question like why people wey dey study book dey pass exam, after this one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by Richnero(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2022
The Webmasters section of Nairaland is gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bringing tribalism into this section is very bad and the mods need to nip it in the bud. Leave tribalism for the politics section
Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Bringing tribalism into this section is very bad and the mods need to nip it in the bud. Leave tribalism for the politics section

Don’t mind the stupid op. Obviously he never expected that nobody go support am.
Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Call a spade a spade.... they absolutely excel in tech and music, entertainment in particular.

Primary reason, Lagos!

So you openly supported a post that was geared towards tribalism?. Wonderful.
Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Pmedia7787 post=115553641][/quote]

Idiot. Why did you quote me without typing anything inside the box? Answer me idiot.
Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by seeme2(f): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
What's tribalism in stating the obvious? If it is a post to eulogise the Ibos it's welcome but anytime Yoruba is being mentioned its problem for you inferior lots. You have just started we have learnt how to be boastful from you and we will give you more than you bargain for.

The era of pretending we are mates with you is over. Eventhough it is not part of Omoluabi ethos to be boastful we need to give you your own dose of medicine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by landiqa(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
GodAbeg:

That's the ones you know and your opinion
Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by JAPAHTML: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2023

So you openly supported a post that was geared towards tribalism?. Wonderful.
He is one of nairaland biggest idiot
Re: Why Do Yoruba's Excel In Tech by JAPAHTML: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2023
seeme2:
What's tribalism in stating the obvious? If it is a post to eulogise the Ibos it's welcome but anytime Yoruba is being mentioned its problem for you inferior lots. You have just started we have learnt how to be boastful from you and we will give you more than you bargain for.

The era of pretending we are mates with you is over. Eventhough it is not part of Omoluabi ethos to be boastful we need to give you your own dose of medicine.
you are an idiotic hypocrite for mentioning igbo what happened to other tribe? mumu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Testers Required For A New Portal / Get ready Lautech student / To Employ A Good Web Designer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.