Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven (570 Views)

In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / I Now Believe Buhari Is Dead Pastor Preaches To Members - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by guobe: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
I got into a conversation with two guys today about the upcoming election about who they will vote for and from the conversation they were ready to vote based on their religious inclination and not the competency of the candidates contesting. These were highly educated youths I was chatting with.The politicians know the peoples weakness and they are using it against us.From what I am seeing happening in this country,I have concluded that this country is a comedy channel in heaven .We are in dire strait.
Re: I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by Michelle70(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ya, none of the top 3 candidates are sellable.
Therefore some persons now vote using religion as a measurment
Re: I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by guobe: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Michelle70:
should it be so
Re: I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by WATCHOVER(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
OP you just talk no body understand what you are saying
Re: I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
guobe:
I got into a conversation with two guys today about the upcoming election about who they will vote for and from the conversation they were ready to vote based on their religious inclination and not the competency of the candidates contesting. These were highly educated youths I was chatting with.The politicians know the peoples weakness and they are using it against us.From what I am seeing happening in this country,I have concluded that this country is a comedy channel in heaven .We are in dire strait.

religion/ethnicity etc is what has been used for decades and wont change anytime soon....because thats how Nigerian judge people.
Re: I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by guobe: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

religion/ethnicity etc is what has been used for decades and wont change anytime soon....because thats how Nigerian judge people.
That is a camouflage judgement
Re: I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by rickpat(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Michelle70:
you have said it all...thanks alot for this
Re: I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by Michelle70(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
guobe:
should it be so
Normally, it shouldn't.
But what do u expect? The supporters couldnt even sell the candidates to us.

All we hear is
"If Nigerians are serious, thay will vote A"

or vote Mr B, the slayer of group A

what the shitty kind of campaign is that?

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by guobe: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Michelle70:
Normally, it shouldn't.
But what do u expect? The supporters couldnt even sell the candidates to us.

All we hear is
"If Nigerians are serious, thay will vote A"

or vote Mr B, the slayer of group A

what the shitty kind of campaign is that?
its pathetic but we will all suffer together if we make the wrong choice
Re: I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by Gerrard59(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
guobe:
I got into a conversation with two guys today about the upcoming election about who they will vote for and from the conversation they were ready to vote based on their religious inclination and not the competency of the candidates contesting. These were highly educated youths I was chatting with. The politicians know the peoples weakness and they are using it against us. From what I am seeing happening in this country,I have concluded that this country is a comedy channel in heaven .We are in dire strait.

The average Nigerian is a tribalistic person. A "detribalised" Nigerian is an oxymoron. What you witnessed is the behaviour of the average Nigerian, nothing else. Do not be deceived by the nice or logical-looking tweets on TwitterNG - those are not replicas of the average Nigerian's behaviour or thought. The average Nigerian is naturally fo.olish and ignorant.

P.S. How do you know they are "highly educated" youths? Because they have a bachelor's degree or MSc or PhD? shocked Again, you do not judge a Nigerian to be highly educated because he or she has plentiful degrees or prestigious working experiences. You assess them by their decisions and actions, and so far, you would agree with me that they are not "highly educated".

Again, at the bold, I am sure they campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015. In my books, anyone who did so is a very unintelligent person regardless of the person's qualifications.

Next year, prepare to eat Agbado, corn and cassava because HE WOULD WIN.

When analysing Nigeria and her future, always expect the worst to happen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by guobe: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Gerrard59:

The average Nigerian is a tribalistic person. A "detribalised" Nigerian is an oxymoron. What you witnessed is the behaviour of the average Nigerian, nothing else. Do not be deceived by the nice or logical-looking tweets on TwitterNG - those are not replicas of the average Nigerian's behaviour or thought. The average Nigerian is naturally fo.olish and ignorant.

P.S. How do you know they are "highly educated" youths? Because they have a bachelor's degree or MSc or PhD? shocked Again, you do not judge a Nigerian to be highly educated because he or she has plentiful degrees or prestigious working experiences. You assess them by their decisions and actions, and so far, you would agree with me that they are not "highly educated".

Again, at the bold, I am sure they campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015. In my books, anyone who did so is a very unintelligent person regardless of the person's qualifications.

Next year, prepare to eat Agbado, corn and cassava because HE WOULD WIN.

When analysing Nigeria and her future, always expect the worst to happen.
Their sense of reasoning have been beclouded
by religion and tribe.Quite unfortunate.
Re: I Now Believe That This Nigeria Is A Comedy Channel In Heaven by HarlequinLekex: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
its pathetic but we will all suffer together if we make the wrong choice

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Court Remands Chinasa For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire / Nnamdi Okafor: Anambra Assembly Majority Leader Is Dead / Pic: How Tinubu Created 20 Year Strategic Transport Master Plan. 2005 - 2025.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.