Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Fully Automated Money Mini-site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fully Automated Money Mini-site (668 Views)

Automated Forex Grail Free EA Download For Forex Traders / Research On Atm (automated Teller Machines) Operations In Nigeria / ATMs: Automated Thieving Machines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fully Automated Money Mini-site by Chizin(m): 4:16am On Aug 04, 2011
I will be giving out HOW you can build a FULLY AUTOMATED MONEY MINI-SITE on your own without the help of any person (even if you are a novice, but know how to make use of your mouse) that looks like mine in my signature below to my fellow Landers from NOW to 8 Hours. You may ask why not now. This is because I want to Celebrate my Daughters Birthday and to make it clear, she was born on 4th August, by exactly 12:13 noon.

Also, I will be giving out more of its kind by tomorrow and Next (i.e today, tomorrow and next) don't miss out.
Re: Fully Automated Money Mini-site by emailguru: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2011
When you say fully automated, what do you really mean. You see, its hi time we internet marketers started telling Nigerians the truth. Lets only show them what really works and stops all this craze to attract more money into our pockets.

Lets make more Nigerians rich. That should be our goal now.
Re: Fully Automated Money Mini-site by Chizin(m): 5:36am On Aug 04, 2011
@emailguru ,
Yes! Fully Automated I said. You asked a question and answered your self. Well, I never ask for MONEY here, Mind you, I said I'm giving it FREE, you would have wait to see whether I will collect a dime from you. I'm only doing it to celebrate my daughters birthday, ok?
Please, let us not too fast in all thing.

Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

Banking Sector: How Is Intercontinental Bank? / Internet Access For Cyber Cafe / Goodbye Goodluck, But Nigerian Show Goes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.