Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo (1554 Views)

APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo / Okorocha Proposes End To Igbo Traditional Institutions Outside South-East / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by tinsel: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tue, 09 Aug 2022 18:21:43 GMT

The spokesperson for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo, has described the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, as a carpetbagger, who has no political influence beyond the South East where he (Obi) hails from.
Keyamo, who is also Minister of State, Labour and Employment, said this during an interview with Arise TV on Tuesday, warning Obi’s  followers that ”he would lead them to nowhere” in the forthcoming 2023 presidential election.

Keyamo said Obi and the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party are only relevant in the campaign for bringing “colours” and raising “consciousness among the electorate.”
He said, “They (Peter Obi and Kwankwaso) brought colour into the campaign. That, I must admit. And I praise what they are doing. They have raised some consciousness among the electorate. But like I said in another programme, outside the South East, Peter Obi is a carpetbagger.

“I also suspect he may be a Trojan horse for Atiku Abubakar, and so we want to warn his supporters that he may be leading them to nowhere.”

Keyamo further described the former vice president and PDP presidential candidate as “the most disloyal vice president” Nigeria has ever had.
He said Atiku lost his boss’ trust and was never given presidential powers during the Chief Olusegun Obasanjo-led administration.
Keyamo said, “I’ve made this argument before. I’ve seen one of the aides of Atiku, saying, ‘the vice president is so powerful under section 153, that he’s the chairman of the of economic council.’ They don’t even know how government functions. I’m a member of the cabinet.

“If you look at Section 153 of the National Economic Council, and then you go to the third schedule, Section 19 says that the recommendations of the National Economic Council are brought to the President. It’s just an advisory body. So, they have no power to take final decisions.
“It is only Yemi Osinbajo, the good Yemi Osinbajo, that has acted as President. So, I can confidently say Osinbajo has even more experience than Atiku Abubakar.

“Atiku Abubakar was not given powers for one minute. He was distrusted by his boss, he was the most belligerent, the most disloyal vice president we have ever had.”
https://dailytrust.com/peter-obi-is-a-carpetbagger-outside-south-east-keyamo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
All they know how to do is insult people, but when Obi's people retaliate now they will start crying blue murder. You can't campaign for agbado because you have nothing positive to campaign with other than wishful-thinking, all you can do is come on TV to insult Obi and Atiku every time you're behind the camera. Keyamo is a disgrace to the Legal Profession.

Nigerians will reply you with their votes

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
This one have no idea what's about to befall him and his useless APC

He must really think we are In 2015 that Nigerians voted for APC because of Buhari and the many lies and propaganda told to demarket Jonathan

He will soon go back to his useless chamber and never to be heard or seen again

2023 is almost here, we can't wait

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Quest7777: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2022

But this same confused ass-licking Keyamo rated Obi above Atiku.

&why would any sane & patriotic Nigerian desire a President like this...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Bobloco: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Look at what Festus Keyamo has reduced himself to.....the once acclaimed Human rights activist, the current minister of State for Labour who has midwived the longest ASUU strike in recent history

He can't even market the presidential candidate of his Party, The APC rather he is busy attacking other candidates

Of course there is nothing to market, Failure can't market Failure

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Smithkafors(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
You can see what Nigeria has degenerated to..... This is a minister o, current minister of state for labor doing spokesman for a party at the same time. ASUU is on strike, students are wasting at home.

See some people above hailing him just to mock Peter obi.

This man is a minister for Christ sake. When will he have time to work for ordinary Nigerians.

Can you imagine, he is not even vocal about his ministry. No one knows his ministry. How can this type of thing be happening.

My brothers and sisters, please vote Peter obi. The country is dieing o. Chai!, I have seen it all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Trumpcard05: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Peter Obi’s overwhelming popularity amongst the electorates is giving all these ones sleepless nights!

See all the vultures that hate Nigeria and want the current unfortunate status quo to remain cos of their selfish interest all gathering to pedal insults, lies & cheap propaganda against PO with no campaign point whatsoever for their candidates!

Peter Obi is a moving train, an idea whose time has come and the next president of Nigeria n there is nothing u vultures can do about it!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by LordMangekyo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
A fool at 40 is a fool forever. Imagine keyamo spewing this trash at his age. Embarrasing..
Meanwhile, I don't worry myself too much by the silly display and stupid utterance of pathetic elements like keyamo cuz after the unavoidable colossal defeat that awaits in 2023, he, alongside all lapdogs and footsoldiers of the drug baron, Tinubu, would return to their caves somewhere in oduwawa Republic...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by OnionBandit(f): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
This guy get mouth abeg grin grin

When IPOB finally catches Keyamo..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by ambale(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
What meaningful has this man said ever since he's been granting all his interviews

To say this is a federal minister is even shameful, no decorum whatsoever

Now if the other parties start throwing tantrums, they would run to start calling names

Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Qtrpst4: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
See kayemo wey no fit win any case in all his legal carrier dey talk. If to say hem be better lawyer person like otobo for no hire am against Johnson Suleiman. Una don ever hear falana or ozohkomeh for that kin case? And he still loose am. Which of hem case with efcc hem win. Dey bring mouth for obidient. E bi like sey nah hem turn to collect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Jesusloveyou: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
All they know how to do is insult people, but when Obi's people retaliate now they will start crying blue murder. You can't campaign for agbado because you have nothing positive to campaign with other than wishful-thinking, all you can do is come on TV to insult Obi and Atiku every time you're behind the camera. Keyamo is a disgrace to the Legal Profession.

we told idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist that campaign has not start and they have started crying.
by October, obituary supporters will be out of the race

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Jesusloveyou: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
obasanjo never travel out of the country for fear of thief atiku. thief obj and atiku are the same.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
we told idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist that campaign has not start and they have started crying.

You're not a Christian, bro. Be a man and quote me with your real account.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Jesusloveyou: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

You're not a Christian, bro. Be a man and quote me with your real account.
you must be new in this forum.
I have be here for more than 10yrs.
you can as well come to my church at wire road Benin city

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by omenka(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

I'm pretty sure this one doesn't even know the meaning of the word carpetbagger.

Calling Obi a carpetbagger is no INSULT. It simply means Obi has no influence over political affairs outside the East.

The word might sound like a serious insult but in reality it isn't.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Viscuz: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
omenka:
I'm pretty sure this one doesn't even know the meaning of the word carpetbagger.

Calling Obi a carpetbagger is no INSULT. It simply means Obi has no influence over political affairs outside the East.

The word might sound like a serious insult but in reality it isn't.

Tinubu goes nowhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Gandollar(f): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tinubu is a carpet bargger outside SW. This he will soon discover himself after next year election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by princepeter566: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hold Peter obi responsible if anything happen to me and my family will be his next post

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by AntiBMC(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
This one that has the body of a fat Buffalo and the face of a baby... who would take him serious? Only the futa Jalon vermins and the agbado afonja muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
I dey laugh
Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by limeta(f): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you must be new in this forum.
I have be here for more than 10yrs.
you can as well come to my church at wire road Benin city

By their fruits you know them
Which church in wire road ?
Don't want to waste my time you not a Christian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Jesusloveyou: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
limeta:

By their fruits you know them
Which church in wire road ?
Don't want to waste my time you not a Christian
meet me by I. c. e junction for wire road.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Buccalcavity2: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wow. Keyamo too much. Just watched his interview. This campaign go gangster.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Honjoshy4u: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
If Keyamo is that useful, he would have been proper minister not minister for state. A loud empty mouth. When campaign starts, e go shock am. Because in 2023, everybody na spokesman
Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by SmartPolician: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jesusloveyou:

Stop attaching Jesus to an account you use to spew hate.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by specialmati(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
grin grin grin grin before then maybe your Obituary must have hit front page so that we can rest with the word Obituary scattered by touts on this forum

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by PraizHim: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Supporting Baba Agbado is not easy at all

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by Obojuju: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
There is a gathering of patriotic Nigerians on one side, hoping, praying and fighting to see that Nigeria survives and become great in our lifetime and these ones are mainly the youths spending their own money, time and resources to campaign for Obi. On the other side, forces of evil are also gathering. Their agenda is to sustain the wicked status quo that has impoverished everyone. To these ones, even if the likes let it burn to ashes provided they're milking the system and this group are the ones supporting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Carpetbagger Outside South East – Keyamo by StormpyBee: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
This idio.ta hungry lawer has lost relevance.

Who is he advising? He should go and advise his kids. Enough of this bull shit.

Agent of satanic party.

Vote Peter Obi 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: “I Challenge You To Deny It” – Wike Reveals Atiku’s Promise To Him / Hauwa Atiku-uwais, Daughter Of PDP Presidential Flag Bearer, Alhaji Atiku Abubak / Osinbajo Not Campaigning For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.