Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Please Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is This Normal? (363 Views)

Is This Normal During Sex / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? / Please Is This Normal During S3X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Do you have any friend in your life that is same gender as you and calls you at least three times a day? This person just met you a month ago?
In my case I just met this man and he’s just my neighbor, this man calls me at midnight, very early in the morning and in the afternoon. I warned him to stop but after two days he came back like nothing happened. He’s an urobho person from Sapele and I have heard about these people and their tricks. I have tried to be polite, it didn’t work. I have insulted this man on few occasions but he just goes away and comes back the next day like nothing happened. I don’t mind us being buddies, like drinking together and all but why is a fellow man calling me three times daily? I just rejected his two calls now, this person lives in the same compound as me but won’t let my phone rest with calls daily just to talk about trivia bullshit.

Is this even normal?
Re: Please Is This Normal? by silvoclaira: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Enough to explain who he is and what he wants in the face of common knowledge

Block his numbers

SIMPLE!

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This Normal? by rickpat(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
he could be gay...find out what his probs is/are...... probably block him
IF HE DISTURBS YOUR PEACE, DISTURB HIS MIND/HEAD WITH A BLOCK...*winks*
Re: Please Is This Normal? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
you have jammed!

this is where you need to be quiet as a dove & wise as a serpent
Re: Please Is This Normal? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Badboibipo:
Do you have any friend in your life that is same gender as you and calls you at least three times a day? This person just met you a month ago?
In my case I just met this man and he’s just my neighbor, this man calls me at midnight, very early in the morning and in the afternoon. I warned him to stop but after two days he came back like nothing happened. He’s an urobho person from Sapele and I have heard about these people and their tricks. I have tried to be polite, it didn’t work. I have insulted this man on few occasions but he just goes away and comes back the next day like nothing happened. I don’t mind us being buddies, like drinking together and all but why is a fellow man calling me three times daily? I just rejected his two calls now, this person lives in the same compound as me but won’t let my phone rest with calls daily just to talk about trivia bullshit.

Is this even normal?

you shouldnt even want to be buddy with such "stranger" and instead should avoid/block them altogether. its obvious that what he wants from you is not what you want from him. get rid of the dude from your life.
Re: Please Is This Normal? by Es350: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Use your block button. It's not that hard. wink
Re: Please Is This Normal? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Set trap for the mf. Get your evidence, na cash out.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Explain This Situation / Simps Are The Majority / Lady Narrates How She Became Her Yoruba Boyfriend’s 'sister' | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.