Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (421 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by jeromestarks: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
You want to marry a woman with an ugly pvssy?
You have signed a death sentence?
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Em222:
 I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

no man NOR woman want to settle with a LIABILITY. who will respect a begging person on their knees. abeg, go work on your self and better yourself instead of expecting a made woman to get you out of your own predicament.
what home can you build while you are struggling to even have a life and BE A MAN? why would a made woman build a home with you when she can build it for her own damn self?! what woman in her right mind would want such a man, if not just to use/control and abuse you?!?!

abeg, get your priorities of life straightened up, before hoping for people to date you out of PITY!

btw if it is a sugarmama that you are looking for, she will be at least 75yr old, and/or your grandpa agemate and smell like death!
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by crackhaus: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Na who go allow you to dey do ratatata free, na you just dey find.

Come out straight...
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Richy4(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Sorry to say but u are jobless for now and u want to start making babies? cheesy

Let's say u have a woman that earns + /- 300k..
And all her savings is 2M...You don't have a job, considering the fact that both of you might be looking at biological clock, do u think that amount is enough to start a family?..

Besides, if nature wants to punish the hell out of your situation,and the first pregnancy becomes twins or triplets what will u do?...U have to get your priorities right. smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With This Young Boy With Who Has An Awful Mouth Odour / Why Do People Avoid Traveling To Their Villages During The Christmas Holiday / Buhari Did This One.apc Is A Cursed Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.