Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,339 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Fall Tv Mystery Solved! Person Of Interest Will Explain How Its Crime-predicting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fall Tv Mystery Solved! Person Of Interest Will Explain How Its Crime-predicting (632 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Rewards Fan With #10,000 For Predicting The Color Of Her Outfit. / Omoni Oboli Named Entertainment Person Of The Year / Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fall Tv Mystery Solved! Person Of Interest Will Explain How Its Crime-predicting by qingdao: 4:53am On Aug 04, 2011
As technologically suspect as the crime-predicting “machine” at the heart of Person of Interest may seem, CBS’ new action-drama does plan to slowly — in keeping with the style of exec producer J.J. Abrams — shed light on how the contraption works.

“I’m afraid you’re going to be disappointed,” executive producer Jonathan Nolan (The Dark Knight) told me at the Television Critics Association press tour, upon hearing my thought that maybe the Heroes Seasons 1-4 DVD boxset seemingly unbelievable machine’s workings should never be referenced beyond the pilot. “Following the J.J. rules, we’ll do it one piece at a time.”

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Big Boi Jailed On Drug Charges / Sean Kingston Walks First Red Carpet Since Accident / Arnold Schwarzenegger & Wife, Maria To Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.