Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Need Help Dealing With Cultists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need Help Dealing With Cultists (1422 Views)

Ever Had Any Experience With Cultists? / Edo Grapples With Cultists’ Reign Of Terror After #EndSARS Protests / Cult Attack In Uniuyo: AKSG Vows To Deal With Cultists (gov. Udom Emmanuel Says) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by Danpotter(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
I was recently attacked by Cultists in my area and bruised on my face. The next day I reported to a police officer in charge of anti-cultism of my ordeal and he told me to write a statement on the incident. My mind wasn't made up to pursue for the arrest of the cultists for fear of retaliatory attack, so i declined to make a statement and informed the officer that I will prefer to proceed on the case on a later date when it will be less suspicious that I was the one who made the call. It's just over a week since the incident and I have been battling with rage whenever I see the culprits lurking around the street. I sleep less these days because of constant thinking of the ugly incident coupled with the bruises on my face that make me go insane when staring at the mirror. Please I need advice if I should proceed with the case now.
Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by otipoju(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Revenge is best served cold. Repress your anger until the appointed time. No even use local police for them.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by ObaOfYorubaLand: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
You didn't say why they attacked you.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by ajekpaks(m): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
And it was a wrong move not to have made your statement with the anti cultist.
Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by godofuck231: 12:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Go get a gun , when you carry a gun always cultist go de greet you good morning, you fit call them bless them with 15 rounds live ammo they will worship you

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by Danpotter(m): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
You didn't say why they attacked you.
They tried to extort me and I refused
Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by SAMBARRY: 3:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Danpotter:

They tried to extort me and I refused
even some of the policmen are cultists.they have their men in police station who serve as informants that's why they don't respect/fear police.involve a navy or military man.them fear army pass anything.cultists are only strong in groups.they are serious weaklings or better still contact saynotocultism he's on nairaland.check his page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by Sucre6: 5:37am On Aug 10, 2022
E dey pain me to dey see this kind thing, on a bright side, growing up in the street has thought me a million life lesson you can't get from the four walls of the university. ..

Who be that bagga of a cultist that will threaten my life, Aswear to God I go run you street angry

Dude, reporting to the police is a waste of time, just pipe low and be vigilant for now, I for give u my boys but u no dey Abuja, so this is what I advice you to do, monitor there movement in the next three months, pretend as if everything has been settled, closely monitor them and take them out one after another, don't attack when they are in group.

No one has monopoly of vawulence, I ain't cultist but for the street way I grow, cultist self no fit reason my matter, them no the rule of the street, i have long moved out of the hood and living my life but if you dare me, I will show you that I got street inside of me, dogs don't eat dogs but when u dare me, I will rain hell on you. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by headbasher96(m): 6:09am On Aug 10, 2022
how much is awka made
Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by joceey(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2022
Which state do you reside?
Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by Patriotsleague: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2022
They have a lot of enemies, they won't be sure it's you. let a little time pass like you said and report them. Tell the police your concerns about being discreet, you can use a human rights lawyer to front for you. They are hungry boys, deal with them, if you don't they might come for you again.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by Franzinni: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Wisdom says let it slide ... Look the other way and don't let yourself be seen as a target again ... But foolishness says,

Get a car, or a bike, get a gun, get a face mask

Car or bike for quick get away, face mask to hide your identity, and the gun for reararranging the thighbone of your assailant. Be brave, be decisive and give no room for logic... Get close and boom... Pow .. click click click.. then jump in the whip and peel off with your plate number that says killah01... But most especially .. be ready to die!

My advice, be wise but foolishness too dey sweet sha. Although I have never found myself needing to be foolish. I only learn from the foolishness of others
Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by stunnert(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Walk away from trouble, forget about revenge and move on with your life
Re: I Need Help Dealing With Cultists by Authoreety: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2022
Next time, use army!

Get close to some of them,

(1) (Reply)

See New Yahoo Boys Group / A Twitter User Needs Help On His Sister That Was Used For Money Ritual In Lagos / See What A 12-year-old Boy Did To His Mother For Seizing His Phone (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.