Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

A Twitter User Needs Help On His Sister That Was Used For Money Ritual In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Twitter User Needs Help On His Sister That Was Used For Money Ritual In Lagos (1412 Views)

Man Beheads Daughter For Money Ritual In Edo / Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Twitter User Needs Help On His Sister That Was Used For Money Ritual In Lagos by dryakson(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
A Twitter user by the username @TatooBoyzEnt wrote, "Please help me retweet and tag.
This is my 9Years old kid sister that was used for money ritual Buried in a Plaza Here in Lagos
I have Suspect Tape which I recorded and Names including the Building she was Buried"

Source https://twitter.com/TatooBoyzEnt/status/1565945885325942784?t=5m48rqJjJRMd1WvYTDDABw&s=19

Re: A Twitter User Needs Help On His Sister That Was Used For Money Ritual In Lagos by Righteousness2(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
What a Wickedness! What an Evil!
All in the name of acquiring one vanity or the other.
HE that kills by the sword will die by the sword!
O Ye evil male or female out there, investing yourselves in these Wickedness, your days are numbered! Except you repent and come out of this evil! You will be grounded as powder.
Re: A Twitter User Needs Help On His Sister That Was Used For Money Ritual In Lagos by melonsgroup: 1:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Legacies of Tinubu in Lagos to be replicated in Nigeria. Tufiakwa

Re: A Twitter User Needs Help On His Sister That Was Used For Money Ritual In Lagos by Harmony92(f): 1:49am On Sep 04, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked chei.
Re: A Twitter User Needs Help On His Sister That Was Used For Money Ritual In Lagos by Baronthecelebri: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2022
He should go after the man that use his sister for money ritual. If na I for take the law into my hands.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Cashdey Loan App / Video As Sick Man Sleeps In Front Of Bank After Being Denied Access To His M.... / Deleted..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.