Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data (780 Views)

Likely Projections Based On PVC Collection Data Received By INEC / Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. / Opinion: 2023, Bola Tinubu And The Cost Of Political Miscalculation - Ant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by Built2last: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2022
There will be a shocking outcome for the first time in the presidential election in Nigeria.

Those who are still working with past trend will be met with shock.

I already have the Presidential result outcome for 2023, which I determined through simple analytics.

The top contenders remain the known contender. APC, PDP, LP.

In 2019, an approximately 35% of TRV voted.

In 2023, 38% of TRV will vote.

TRV = Total Registered Voters.

"approximately 38million people will vote in 2023. +- 2m"

Projection: INEC 2023

The final result of the 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election:

APC: will get 20% of the Total Votes Cast
PDP: will get 24% of the Total Votes Cast
LP: will get 55% of the Total Votes Cast

Details and methods adopted in arriving at these estimates will be shared on this platform (stay connected)

This exercise was carried out without any form of sentiment or bias but based on thorough engagements with current electorates.

Furthermore, this does not in any way reflect my personal opinion but is strictly the outcome of my survey across all the geopolitical regions in Nigeria.

Error rate: (+ - 2 million votes.)

*Population size: 96.3million registered voters in Nigeria. INEC will do register clean up and this figure may come down to 92 million registered voters.
*Sample and Sampling technique used: (to be made available in a future post)

(My team and I did a detailed job without sentiment).

*Lead Analyst: Jonathan Oloniyo.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Which Bureau of Statistics is this coming from grin grin
Is the 2000 votes from Osun also part of the 55%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by ThrownBack: 12:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Looks real from what I am seeing on the grassroots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by Lionize: 12:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Nobody is talking about Kwankwaso. Why? He is the best candidate that cannot deputise anybody, he is the strongest third force, the one to wrench power fro the ruling party. I see him turning followers to Atiku. But if I were him, I would go through it to the end even if I get one vote.

I also think politicians are still underrating Peter Obi. But you know what? If once Peter Obi becomes the president, many politicians will decamp to Labour party.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by Built2last: 12:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Kwakwaso was permanently relegated when he refused to be Obi's vice.

No one remembers him. He is locked up in Northwest dream of getting block vote to be president.

He doesn't know Nigeria is bigger than that

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by WonderManly(m): 1:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Mtcheewww...

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by Bluntguy: 3:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye:
Which Bureau of Statistics is this coming from grin grin
Is the 2000 votes from Osun also part of the 55%
Even Lai Mohammed tends to always disagree with accurate statistics from the NBS because they expose the mismanagement that has come to be the hallmark of the Buhari maladministration.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by Obidient4life3: 3:29am On Aug 10, 2022
I believe you... Oil dey your head

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by gabolak(m): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 10, 2022
This is my projection too, from what is on ground. Just that Kwankwaso will get 7 percent of the total votes while Obi will get 45 percent. Atiku 25%. Tinubu 22%.
Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Bluntguy:

Even Lai Mohammed tends to always disagree with accurate statistics from the NBS because they expose the mismanagement that has come to be the hallmark of the Buhari maladministration.
Very blunt

But bluntly speaking, do you think Obi can get 55% votes if elections held today?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by Abdu81: 6:25am On Aug 10, 2022
whitephoenix:
This is my projection too, from what is on ground. Just that Kwankwaso will get 7 percent of the total votes while Obi will get 45 percent. Atiku 25%. Tinubu 22%.
Tinubu will come fourth, you people don't understand what the EMILOKAN song and video will do as it have started penetrating every corner of Nigeria.

Who want a frail, weak old man to lead him.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by Liebermantic: 6:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Hand dey shake
Legs dey shake .body no well
You dey shout Emi lokan.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 2023 Presidential Election Result Statistical Projections Based On Data by rolams(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Built2last:
There will be a shocking outcome for the first time in the presidential election in Nigeria.

Those who are still working with past trend will be met with shock.

I already have the Presidential result outcome for 2023, which I determined through simple analytics.

The top contenders remain the known contender. APC, PDP, LP.

In 2019, an approximately 35% of TRV voted.

In 2023, 38% of TRV will vote.

TRV = Total Registered Voters.

"approximately 38million people will vote in 2023. +- 2m"

Projection: INEC 2023

The final result of the 2023 Nigerian Presidential Election:

APC: will get 20% of the Total Votes Cast
PDP: will get 24% of the Total Votes Cast
LP: will get 55% of the Total Votes Cast

Details and methods adopted in arriving at these estimates will be shared on this platform (stay connected)

This exercise was carried out without any form of sentiment or bias but based on thorough engagements with current electorates.

Furthermore, this does not in any way reflect my personal opinion but is strictly the outcome of my survey across all the geopolitical regions in Nigeria.

Error rate: (+ - 2 million votes.)

*Population size: 96.3million registered voters in Nigeria. INEC will do register clean up and this figure may come down to 92 million registered voters.
*Sample and Sampling technique used: (to be made available in a future post)

(My team and I did a detailed job without sentiment).

*Lead Analyst: Jonathan Oloniyo.

Oshogbo weed is very very very bad!

(1) (Reply)

Has Nigeria's Unity Been Worth The Millions Of Lives Lost In The Civil War? / Porthacourt Obidients Set To Test The Microphone (video) / Peter Obi Stops Nigerian Youth From Carrying His Bag At German Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.