Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) (47050 Views)

Obidients Family Please No Protests / Endsars; How Obidients Family Fundraised For A 20-10-20 Victim / Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by delkuf(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
If only this guys will vote. I am obidient but am afraid of the Nigeria factor
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
VotePeterObi:
Obidient Movement is Now global.

Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by PharmacyStore: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is really good
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by lavenjcrown(m): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Only him (TINUBU) or with that thief that look like superman(Atiku). two thieves.
Coolsperm:
Obi is by far better than Tinubu in any way
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Shagamoni(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Obedient shall i remain come 2023

1 Like

Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Crying over photos of just one extended family who, probably, are 100% ineligible to vote?

Biko, continue your audio campaign. When the time comes, we will separate reality from your dreams and of course we know you’ll start shouting BIAFRA again because the Obi movement is an amalgamation of IPOB+ESN+UGM+Social media voters. When the time comes and Obi is heavily defeated even in some SE States, we know you lot will go back to shouting REFERENDUM & BIAFRA again.
Smiles...
BIAFRA still remains your nightmare and without apology, we like it.
God bless Biafra!
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by OderaOdesigo: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...
BIAFRA still remains your nightmare and without apology, we like it.
God bless Biafra!

BIAFRA? Whose nightmare? Most other Nigerians actually want you to go and form your landlocked nation, so some element of peace can return to Nigeria.
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

BIAFRA? Whose nightmare? Most other Nigerians actually want you to go and form your landlocked nation, so some element of peace can return to Nigeria.
Can you say that without shedding tears.
Why are you so pained over a landlocked country?
Abeg shift.
Smiles...
The entire Nigerian tribes have been begging us to stay since 1967.
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by specialmati(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
plaindealer:
I see future ESN and UGM members starting from May 29th 2023... grin
grin grin grin grin grin things only demons can see

Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
People who understand what development means
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by lildonn222: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
TimmyA:
They look good and health unlike some junkies and brainwashed poverty stricken head slammers
Why the insults? How can you be mocking people's religion and expect their votes ? Despite knowing fully that Nigerians don't joke with religion.
If you truly meant well for Peter Obi you'll campaign for him without insults.
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
chikason22:
Edit with "This I have seen"
Hahahaha
That one belongs to the falseprophet
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by OderaOdesigo: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

Can you say that without shedding tears.
Why are you so pained over a landlocked country?
Abeg shift.
Smiles...
The entire Nigerian tribes have been begging us to stay since 1967.

Shedding tears about an erosion & violence-ravaged region without access to the sea and without direct access to any other country! Lack of proper education is the reason why you can’t comprehend how precarious it’d be for your ‘independent’ nation.
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
ghettokid1:
Like I always say; Peter Obi will be the best thing that will happen to Nigeria, if elected
Put that 'if' in capital letters.
Nigeria is too cursed for it to happen.
I hope it happens. Let's break the curse.
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by BabaO2: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
ghettokid1:
Like I always say; Peter Obi will be the best thing that will happen to Nigeria, if elected
God forbid worst thing to happen to Nigeria
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Olabode211: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
na your wahala be that.
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by gladdensir(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
My dearest OBidient brother how can we preach the word to the Agbadoans. Will thou think of what we shall say unto them?

speaktome:
Only if thou will be Obedient and harken unto the voice of the Lord your God, you shall eat the fruits of thy Labor-(party) for man shall not live by Agbado alone.

#Signature...
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by ChiFrakolizy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Chicagoesontop post=115552564]Every good thing is good indeed .[Every bad thing is bad too. Twale 4 our next president (P.O)]
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
speaktome:
Only if thou will be Obedient and harken unto the voice of the Lord your God, you shall eat the fruits of thy Labor-(party) for man shall not live by Agbado alone.

NNV (NEW NIGERIA VERSION

#Signature...
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Shikini: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Great
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
Every good thing is good indeed .
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
ghettokid1:
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
TimmyA:
Those that are not interested in the presidency of the Obedient can migrate to Niger or Chad once Nigeria is Obedient
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Shedding tears about an erosion & violence-ravaged region without access to the sea and without direct access to any other country! Lack of proper education is the reason why you can’t comprehend how precarious it’d be for your ‘independent’ nation.
Is it not stupidity to cry more than the bereaved?
Erosion ravaged
No access to sea.
Lack of proper education.
No access to other country.
And you are still in severe pain for another man's 'misfortune'.
Anyway, you can donate your tears here for experiment.
Iberibe �
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by OderaOdesigo: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Igbodicool:

Is it not stupidity to cry more than the bereaved?
Erosion ravaged
No access to sea.
Lack of proper education.
No access to other country.
And you are still in severe pain for another man's 'misfortune'.
Anyway, you can donate your tears here for experiment.
Iberibe �

You are the ones who have been shouting yourselves hoarse that Nigeria will collapse if you exit and that it cannot survive without you.

I only responded to let you know the realities.

By the way, two of the five SE states depend almost entirely on Federal Allocation to survive. Just saying. Lol.
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by AyomideOG01: 1:43am On Aug 11, 2022
TimmyA:
They look good and healthy unlike some junkies and brainwashed poverty stricken head slammers

You mean only christians will vote for Peter Obi? Peter Obi has muslim supporters too so please stop posting this kinda comment, it's not what we need now.
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by TimmyA: 2:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Yes, I know that we have the reasonable ones that believe in the dignity of labour
AyomideOG01:

You mean only christians will vote for Peter Obi? Peter Obi has muslim supporters too so please stop posting this kinda comment, it's not what we need now.
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

You are the ones who have been shouting yourselves hoarse that Nigeria will collapse if you exit and that it cannot survive without you.

I only responded to let you know the realities.

By the way, two of the five SE states depend almost entirely on Federal Allocation to survive. Just saying. Lol.
Can you tell me your tribe.
I want to check something.
I am Proudly IGBO.
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by OderaOdesigo: 4:58am On Aug 14, 2022
Igbodicool:

Can you tell me your tribe.
I want to check something.
I am Proudly IGBO.

Who cares what tribe you are? Feel free to insult without asking for my tribe. As Jesus said to Judas Iscariot “Do what you want to do quickly”!
Re: Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Who cares what tribe you are? Feel free to insult without asking for my tribe. As Jesus said to Judas Iscariot “Do what you want to do quickly”!
Do you know Jesus?
You oozing hatred is talking about Jesus of Love; I refuse to join in your hate speech.
Can't you see the irony and contradiction?
Hence you are insulting Igbo, tell me your tribe let me see if your tribe is in any way better than IGBO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / Buhari: There Was An Attempt To Bomb Me Near Kawo Bridge In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.