Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Obidients Family Please No Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Family Please No Protests (370 Views)

Obidients Family Party In Manchester, England (Pictures) / Why Are There No Protests Against Killings In The South-East? / Why Are There No Protests In South East States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Family Please No Protests by luluosas(m): 7:32am On Mar 01, 2023
MY APPEAL! MY APPEAL!! MY APPEAL!!!

Dear Obidients Family,
Please, I humbly appeal to you to AVOID ANY FORM OF PROTESTS whatsoever regarding the SHAMBOLIC 2023 Presidential election results that INEC used to slapped our face.

I am certain that our Candidates, HE Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Ahmed Datti, will approach the Law Court to seek redress, and this day robbery of our VICTORY will be recovered.

Please and please, DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY FORM OF PROTEST, as VICTORY is certain in this difficult time.

Let's support our principal with all available evidence of rigging in order to overturn this embarrassment called election in the law court.

With God and the good Nigerians on our side, WE SHALL OVERCOME.

Thanks and God bless you all.

Lugard,
Obidient from Benin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Family Please No Protests by adontcare(f): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Who wan go die na
Re: Obidients Family Please No Protests by DMerciful(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't tell Obidients what to do
luluosas:
MY APPEAL! MY APPEAL!! MY APPEAL!!!

Dear Obidients Family,
Please, I humbly appeal to you to AVOID ANY FORM OF PROTESTS whatsoever regarding the SHAMBOLIC 2023 Presidential election results that INEC used to slapped our face.

I am certain that our Candidates, HE Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Ahmed Datti, will approach the Law Court to seek redress, and this day robbery of our VICTORY will be recovered.

Please and please, DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY FORM OF PROTEST, as VICTORY is certain in this difficult time.

Let's support our principal with all available evidence of rigging in order to overturn this embarrassment called election in the law court.

With God and the good Nigerians on our side, WE SHALL OVERCOME.

Thanks and God bless you all.

Lugard,
Obidient from Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Family Please No Protests by Doracity82(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Supported

1 Like

Re: Obidients Family Please No Protests by shogsman(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Lol so you want them to wait for the supreme court tinubu and his friends controls instead
Re: Obidients Family Please No Protests by luluosas(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Nobody is dying. We will use the instrumentality of the law court
adontcare:
Who wan go die na
Re: Obidients Family Please No Protests by luluosas(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2023
My dear, please, HEAR ME AND HEAR ME GOOD, NO FORM OF PROTESTS PLEASE.
Let's not fall into their evil plans. Thank you

DMerciful:
Don't tell Obidients what to do
Re: Obidients Family Please No Protests by luluosas(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2023
You are welcome
Doracity82:
Supported
Re: Obidients Family Please No Protests by luluosas(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Yes, the court is the last hope of the common man.
Meanwhile, God forbid BAT thing
shogsman:
Lol so you want them to wait for the supreme court tinubu and his friends controls instead

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Vs Nigeria Twitter War / Presidential Election – Tinubu’s Victory Big Sham – Adebanjo / Where Atiku Abubakar Made Mistake And How It Cost Him The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.