Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) (34604 Views)

CJN Ariwoola Sighted In Abuja On Friday (Video+Photos) / 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by cromele: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

Yorubas get money pass una. Yorubas get swagger pass una. Yorubas get achievements pass una.
You go cry till you die but you no fit ever reach half of wetin Yorubas don achieve.

Kiss Daniel na fool, you're a bigger fool.

The guy you quoted may even be a Yoruba but only created that for divisive purpose.
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by Kurutinto(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

I laugh at your stupidity.
Let me ask you. Where are Ojukwu's father's properties in Lagos?

Stop giving yourself hopes. That place you buried ur father is gone forever grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by nedekid: 7:07am On Aug 10, 2022
incandescentena:
Free show as how?..have you returned the 60 thousand dollars before talking about free show?

You should be seriously pleading to your fans by now
Is it just 60k, all the money people paid nko? $10k, 5k table, then the general area. Booking of venue, decorations, drinks etc
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by mkoabiola: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Very proud abd arrogant guy.
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2022
After making fans go emotional stress...Na pride go end ur career
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by Alaga2222(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2022
Akshow:
He apologized, learnt his lesson and promised a free show. No need to villify him again abeg

Boss the deed has be done and it can’t be undone so let him keep his free show we no want again
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by EponOjuku: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2022
tishbite42:

Selecting Victor Banjo was Ojukwu's fault entirely. A decision he regretted till death. Tim Onwuatuegwu, Chukwuma Nzeogwu and Joseph Achuzia were options before him.
Why he decided to pick Banjo is what he never explained to Biafrans?
If Banjo was a true soldier, the war would have ended on a good note for every side. The Brits would want to retain their Lagos and negotiations would have been made.
Philip Effiong is a true soldier and eternal hero of Biafra. Don't put his name on the same sentence with a traitor like Banjo.
As for Banjo's death, Ojukwu was reluctant to sentence him but the Biafran high command would not tolerate that. Why? They never supported the idea of Banjo leading a charge into Yorubaland and the Afonja never cared to prove them wrong. Ojukwu's brother-in-law was also killed. His name is Philip Alale. You can go and verify.

Biafra had only 1 advance during the war and it was led by Banjo. The cowardly drunkards called the Biafran High nonsense, why couldn't any of them lead?
Ojukwu lost and ran off like a scared dog, Banjo lost, Banjo was executed but Ojukwu is a hero. Can you see how that sounds?
That sentimental reasoning is why the Igbo coupists of January 66 didn't kill any Igbo man after killing Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa and Akintola.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by EponOjuku: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2022
tishbite42:

Don't compare Achebe to your cultist Soyinka.
No one has accused Achebe for any wrongdoing, financially, sexually and otherwise. Infact go and read the tribute Mabel Segun penned for him.

Soyinka was imprisoned for supporting Biafra. That is the person you ungrateful nonentity are calling a cultist.
Achebe ran to the US and was chilling with College girls, he told Ojukwu he was Biafra's Ambassador.
When Soyinka was supporting Biafra, what was your father doing?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by Agent17th: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2022
incandescentena:
Free show as how?..have you returned the 60 thousand dollars before talking about free show?

He has apologized to the fans. How do you measure an apology to know a serious or otherwise
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by Starzo: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Doubleoh7:
If they didn't arrest you, would you have done this? You forgot you are in a country where unlike Nigeria people can be held accountable for their acts or lack of.
You people just say things with little knowledge of what you're talking about.

How is Tanzania more accountable than nigeria?

You definitely know nothing about that country.

In terms of corruption and the rich getting away with wrong acts,it's the same with Nigeria.

Their police are even more corrupt. Their salary nor 30k per month
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by Agent17th: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2022
englishmart:
Ordinary small buga wey Don dey enter background see, naim your head just go haywire. Oga you don fuckup big time. The damage has been done and can't be undone.
On behalf of my fellow Tanzanians, we say "KEEP YOUR FREE SHOW"

Buga ain't ordinary and not his first major hit.
He is just human
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2022
The show is sour already. Shey the magic chain don arrive? or baba teleport another one to you?
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by victorVIC1(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2022
incandescentena:

I tire o. As if he's doing them a favour. I no even know wetin dem dey sing self wet spur up this level of ignorance
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by vanunu: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2022
Dikaveli:
Yoruba people and pride eh

Even when never see money

Small dollars dey move them ..

This one never get money reach boy for alaba or nnewi market wey still dey wear bathroom slippers outside but he don dey buga

You are not Igbo stop being stupid to paint Igbos black.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by adecz: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2022
What do you mean by "Free Show"❓

You don return the $60k❓❓☹️☹️☹️

Irresponsible an unprofessional
musician like you.❗️❗️❗️
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by Dikaveli(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2022
melody91:
mention just one Igbo man for Forbes list.... You think here na ur potopoto village where una dey gullible and dey deceive one another with cheap lies and propaganda undecided

Small coscharis forbies knows is richer than the gelato guy that has no business expect the money his father stole from lagos state government...

Like abiola like otedola

So how many name you wan make i mention ?
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by Gbagura: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Dikaveli:

This one never get money reach boy for alaba or nnewi market wey still dey wear bathroom slippers outside but he don dey buga
How many billionaires in dollars una get for ibo land? Na which tribe go sell all the products wey dey hìn shop, buy car just to impress his village people only to sell the car at ore or sagamu on his way back to fill back his shop. I just dey laugh when you ibos dey accuse others of exactly what you do back home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by afamaustin(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Who is he
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by Dikaveli(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Gbagura:
How many billionaires in dollars una get for ibo land? Na which tribe go sell all the products wey dey hìn shop, buy car just to impress his village people only to sell the car at ore or sagamu on his way back to fill back his shop. I just dey laugh when you ibos dey accuse others of exactly what you do back home.

LoL buy car abi buy your land to make you tenant in your land ?

According to forbies they have only 2 Nigerians on the list of billionaires in dollars that's dangote and adenuga... But we know the truth ooooo
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Manny21:
I hope this is not a spiritual attack. Why is this guy finding it difficult to manage fame and fortune? As a musician your asset is not your music but your fans. Your music maybe more melodious than the music of heavenly choir, if you lose fan base as a result of your attitude and pride, you are destroyed for life.
There's JuJu in his hold chain. His excuse was so lame
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by melody91: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2022
Dikaveli:

Small coscharis forbies knows is richer than the gelato guy that has no business expect the money his father stole from lagos state government...

Like abiola like otedola

So how many name you wan make i mention ?
quit already, we are talking of billionaires in dollars here .. And make una quit that nonsense of someone stole, someone inherit blabla ...... Like I said keep your lies to your people, na Dem dey gullible to believe all sorts of craps and nonsense una like dey spew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by tishbite42: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

Biafra had only 1 advance during the war and it was led by Banjo. The cowardly drunkards called the Biafran High nonsense, why couldn't any of them lead?
Ojukwu lost and ran off like a scared dog, Banjo lost, Banjo was executed but Ojukwu is a hero. Can you see how that sounds?
That sentimental reasoning is why the Igbo coupists of January 66 didn't kill any Igbo man after killing Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa and Akintola.
Banjo never lost. He sabotaged and betrayed the Biafran effort. Betrayal and defeat are two different things.
Ojukwu was the one assigning commands to the officers. He chose Banjo for reasons best known to him. A very fatal decision for the Biafrans.
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by shinealight(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Dailymice:
Say NO to Agbado and Cassava

Why say No to cassava?
I bet most Nigerians actually eat Cassava (garri/eba) and Agbado-based meals virtually on a daily basis….so what’s wrong in the politician promising to provide you more of it, eh? Is it salad and mashed potato you expect to be fed in the ‘energy-sapping furnace’ of Nigeria? grin grin grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by tolue42(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2022
tishbite42:

Selecting Victor Banjo was Ojukwu's fault entirely. A decision he regretted till death. Tim Onwuatuegwu, Chukwuma Nzeogwu and Joseph Achuzia were options before him.
Why he decided to pick Banjo is what he never explained to Biafrans?
If Banjo was a true soldier, the war would have ended on a good note for every side. The Brits would want to retain their Lagos and negotiations would have been made.
Philip Effiong is a true soldier and eternal hero of Biafra. Don't put his name on the same sentence with a traitor like Banjo.
As for Banjo's death, Ojukwu was reluctant to sentence him but the Biafran high command would not tolerate that. Why? They never supported the idea of Banjo leading a charge into Yorubaland and the Afonja never cared to prove them wrong. Ojukwu's brother-in-law was also killed. His name is Philip Alale. You can go and verify.

I'm always skeptical about any statement that has "go and verify". Those words are for someone full of lies, I guess you know the person ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by onatisi(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Kajaard:
If you apologise to me after seriously wronging me with face cap on your head and dark glasses on your face I go feel say you are not sorry cheesy
He is not even sorry ,if you watch the daddy freeze interview with the show promoter at the police station , he said part of the agreement he will take before kizz is released is that he will pay damages and perform a free show . So all these things kizz is saying is not because he is good hearted or sorry but all part of what he signed at the station before they released him

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by Ambber(f): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Brilliant artist with terrible work ethics
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by WarriAproko: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Hope he refunds the money and pays for the damage caused by fans
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by davidtemi(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2022
�� Tanzania no be naija
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by tishbite42: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2022
tolue42:

I'm always skeptical about any statement that has "go and verify". Those words are for someone full of lies, I guess you know the person ?
I don't know your level of education on the subject matter and that's the only reason I asked you to go and verify for yourself.
Even if a liar asked u to verify what he/she said, won't you give them a benefit of doubt by checking things out. Africans and intellectual laziness.
What I said is in public domain, well documented by different writers.
If u don't have anything intellectual to bring to the discourse, you can go and play.
It is too early to start abusing somebody.
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2022
Better.
Re: Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) by DaInferno(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Dikaveli:

wait...billionaires for alaba the wear slippers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Watching As Nassarawa Lawmakers Fight (Photo) / Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.