Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike (888 Views)

2023: Why Rivers People Cannot Betray Tinubu – Tony Okocha / PDP: Why We Can’t Commend Buhari On Rescue Of Kankara Students / PDP: Why We Must Win Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by Honjoshy4u: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself Wike and watch how Ameachi will over run you if you mumu. PDP is bigger than you.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by APCnaPDP: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2022
If you want to support APC that converted this our beloved country to a killing field, then go on and do so. If they win, Tinubu might spend a lot of time taking care of his health challenges while you leave Nigeria in the hands of Shettima and people like him to manage. Imagine the Shettima that made the call to Kunle Amosun about you and your people and you want to leave this country in his hands.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Unzerious:

Then, who Gave?
You expected rivers people to vote Buhari over Jonathan?
Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by Unzerious: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2022
nedu666:

Wike did not give jona 1.4million votes. Rivers people made their choice. Tinubu is not jona don't expect same tin to happen

But, the same Rivers people gave all APC Senatorial candidates a Seat on the same day, right?

Wike was an ex-Minister who became the leader of PDP after Amaechi's fall-out. The outcome more or less revolves round him, Thats Politics. Period!
Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Unzerious:

But, the same Rivers people gave all APC Senatorial candidates a Seat on the same day, right?

Wike was an ex-Minister who became the leader of PDP after Amaechi's fall-out. The outcome more or less revolves round him, Thats Politics. Period!
Stop lying Apc did not win all senatorial seat in Rivers.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by Truthisunique2: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Unzerious:

Why did Atiku get barely 500k votes and Wike almost 900k votes And remember, in '19 NEW supported Tambuwal.
it's more asking why oyetola got more votes in 2022 than buhari got in 2019

Yet oyetola was still lockout, local politics is always closer than presidential own

Rivers would do anything extra to turn up for governor election and vote PDP not wike because it doesn't want it's state in apc hands
Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by Unzerious: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Why Oyetola no win Osun as governor na governor. Na we de Rivers, stop typing bear parlour gossip from Ogbomosho.
Rivers will never vote a muslim-muslim ticket.
If Wike mumu, Ameachi will disgrace him. Ameachi def, can't market the Devilish Muslim-muslim ticket here.

I'm partly Rivers, and I know no beer parlour in Ogbomosho grin

So, you'll prefer and Northerner over a Southerner because of Religion
Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by Unzerious: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stop lying Apc did not win all senatorial seat in Rivers.

What would you call Sen's. Abe, Amarchee, and Uchendu's victory.

NB: I ain't talking about the Re-run in 2016
Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2022
princepeter566:
Please tell them to vote labour party..
Apc want us to vote for APC in order to rescue us from APC.
PDP want us to vote for PDP in order to rescue us from APC and PDP.
Both party are failures.
Tell them to vote Peter obi
Tell them to vote labour party
and the Obi wasn't in PDP until few weeks ago when he realised nothing for him?

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by Unzerious: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's more asking why oyetola got more votes in 2022 than buhari got in 2019

Yet oyetola was still lockout, local politics is always closer than presidential own

Rivers would do anything extra to turn up for governor election and vote PDP not wike because it doesn't want it's state in apc hands

APC might not win Rivers, if i'm being Truthful but, Rivers wouldn't be an Out-post for PDP either.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by Honjoshy4u: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2022
Unzerious:

I'm partly Rivers, and I know no beer parlour in Ogbomosho grin

So, you'll prefer and Northerner over a Southerner because of Religion

Absolutely yes!!!!!! Most especially a muslim-muslim ticket that has his presidential candidate not fit.
Voting for Tinubu is as good as telling your 85years old intelligent king to be the president. ' I get am before nor be property'.
Tinubu has nothing to offer anymore, his physical and mental health has deteriorated due to old age. He should retire now or sane Nigerians will do the needful.
The Tinubu of then will never:
1) call APC Action Congress
2) promise to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri
3) Say PVC has expired
4) can't turn a paper during the APC convention
Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by Unzerious: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Absolutely yes!!!!!! Most especially a muslim-muslim ticket that has his presidential candidate not fit.
Voting for Tinubu is as good as telling your 85years old intelligent king to be the president. ' I get am before nor be property'.
Tinubu has nothing to offer anymore, his physical and mental health has deteriorated due to old age. He should retire now or sane Nigerians will do the needful.
The Tinubu of then will never:
1) call APC Action Congress
2) promise to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri
3) Say PVC has expired
4) can't turn a paper during the APC convention

Goodluck Then.

You're just a one Vote as much as I'm and every other Nigerian.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Why Rivers People Will Vote Whoever I Ask Them To Vote – Gov Wike by lereinter(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Pele governor remote

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Holds Tinubu Hands So He Doesn't Fall - Photos / Live Updates: Peter Obi Addresses A Town Hall Meeting In New York-pictures / I Think Mr Obi Is Too Nice To Be President (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.