Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) (4239 Views)

Degree Mills: 40 Private Varsities Dodge Investigation Bullet / The Mathematician That Invented Algorithm And Algebra / Meet The Man Who Invented Exam And His Reason For The Invention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by care4you: 6:15am On Aug 10, 2022
50 MOST INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

1. Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
2. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
3. The sentence, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the English language.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. Ants never sleep!
6. “I Am” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
7. Coca-Cola was originally green.
8. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
9. When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.
10. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from the blowing desert sand.
11. There are only two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: “abstemious” and “facetious.”
12. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
13. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
14. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
15. Minus 40 degrees Celsius is exactly the same as minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
16. Chocolate can kill dogs, as it contains theobromine, which affects their heart and nervous system.
17. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
18. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
19. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
20. The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
21. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
22. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky
23. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
24. “Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
25. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
26. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
Spades - King David
Clubs - Alexander the Great,
Hearts - Charlemagne
Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
27. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
28. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
29. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
30. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
Ans. - All invented by women.
31. Question - This is the only food that doesn't spoil. What is this?
Ans. - Honey
32. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
33. A snail can sleep for three years.
34. All polar bears are left handed.
35. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
36. Butterflies taste with their feet.
37. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
38. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
39. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
40. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
41. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
42. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
43. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
44. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
45. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
46. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
47. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
48. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different
49. 99% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow
50. 98% of people who read this, don't know What is SEO?
Ans: Search Engine Optimization.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Unzerious: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Tried lickin' ma Elbow..... It's just damn too hard embarassed

Thanks OP cool

4 Likes

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2022
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Whiydhee(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Tried licking my elbow but find it hard to do ����

4 Likes

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Ohhh informative,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by PENNYSWAP: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2022
plenty talk Na lie

1 Like

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Mrkindness: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
When I read that 99% of people who read this will try leaking their elbow, I just Laugh out loud because I actually tried it.

Nice one @ OP

4 Likes

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Harry00(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Guess I'm one of the 1%

6 Likes

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Baronthecelebri: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Unzerious:
Tried lickin' ma Elbow..... It's just damn too hard embarassed
Lick your ass then

Thanks OP cool
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Babtunz: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2022
At 12. Does North America or South America begin and end with the same letter?

3 Likes

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by dujaswags1(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2022
It's not possible for your tongue to touch your elbows.

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Ejebleje: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Lol @ 49
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Cypress042(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2022
I actually held my breath to check something, not because of what i read though cool

1 Like

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by sayso: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:
50 MOST INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

1. Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
2. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
3. The sentence, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” uses every letter in the English language.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. Ants never sleep!
6. “I Am” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
7. Coca-Cola was originally green.
8. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
9. When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.
10. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from the blowing desert sand.
11. There are only two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: “abstemious” and “facetious.”
12. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
13. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
14. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
15. Minus 40 degrees Celsius is exactly the same as minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
16. Chocolate can kill dogs, as it contains theobromine, which affects their heart and nervous system.
17. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
18. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
19. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
20. The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
21. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
22. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky
23. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
24. “Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
25. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
26. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
Spades - King David
Clubs - Alexander the Great,
Hearts - Charlemagne
Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
27. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
28. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
29. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
30. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
Ans. - All invented by women.
31. Question - This is the only food that doesn't spoil. What is this?
Ans. - Honey
32. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
33. A snail can sleep for three years.
34. All polar bears are left handed.
35. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
36. Butterflies taste with their feet.
37. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
38. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
39. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
40. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
41. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
42. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
43. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
44. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
45. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
46. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
47. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
48. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different
49. 99% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow
50. 98% of people who read this, don't know What is SEO?
Ans: Search Engine Optimization.
So how many rats are in the world then?
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by sayso: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2022
19 and 27 the same.
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by dynicks(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2022
That number 40 sha!!....
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by floss(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by mytime24(f): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2022
No 49

Me: @1%
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by KingMack(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
I jus licked my elbow and it tasted like kpekus grin

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by silibaba: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Me just lick my elbow now, maybe you giy s don't exercise(gymnastic).
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Babtunz:
At 12. Does North America begin and end with the same letter?

Oga North is a co-ordinate the main koko is america.

The recist american want to seprate their self from the brown south america. Many racist are still fighting hard to remove mexico from north america and name them central americans alongside cuba.

Normaly the continent is americas.

4 Likes

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Obudupikin: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
People dey fear spider? cheesy
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by lecowas: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice research
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Babtunz: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Oga North is a co-ordinate the main koko is america.

The recist american want to seprate their self from the brown south america. Many racist are still fighting hard to remove mexico from north america and name them central americans alongside cuba.

Normaly the continent is americas.

I disagree. Although you're partly right but "Americas" is not a continent. Americas is mostly used in literary writing and a quick googling of 'list of continents' will return results of most sites listing 7 names (e.g. Wikipedia).

1 Like

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by phelonrays: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Babtunz:
At 12. Does North America begin and end with the same letter?

My thought immediately I saw it. cool

1 Like

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Authoreety: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wow!

Was glued to my screen trying t read all this
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Balerion: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
No 5 is incorrect, I've seen sleeping ants before
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by lawonel9: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2022

Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by DrBrainstorm(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
How do ants get intoxicated?
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by 4t4th(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
wow!
This is crazy
Re: Nọ 30: Woman Invented Bullet Proof Wow! (pics) by Seun4blue(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
John Mikel Obi is the only football player to have played all football tournament or it equivalent in the whole wide world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Francisca Okeke, An Exciting Nigerian Female Professor Of Physics / I Scored 199 In Jamb .pls Can Study Elect/ Engr In Fuoye / Imo State University (imsu) Vice Chancellor Arrested By The Efcc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.