Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st (31598 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja / Compare APC And LP Campaign Rallies At Jos Stadium(photos) / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Canberra55: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2022
sukkot:
name one igbo ufc fighter ? NONE. I can name 2 afonja ufc superstars . Israel adesanya and Kamaru usman . My brother no be by mouth ooo. There is a reason igbos in ladipo quickly prostrate on the ground when mc oluomo come there. Dem eye done collect heavy beating from Mc oluomo lol. No be by mouth be fight ooo my brother lol
KAMARU USMAN, AFONJA? U R A VERY IGNORANT SON. USMAN IS 4RM ETSAKO , IN EDO. WHEN DID EDO BECOME A YORUBA STATE? HOW LONG AV U BEEN TELLING THESE LIES? U DNT HAV 2 LIE TO SOUND INFORMED OR INTELLIGENT. STOP DISGRACING TINUBU , UR FAMILY AND THE LEARNED YORUBAS.
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Peppabae(f): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2022
I thought this owner of Lagos is from osun state....funny how humans claim ownership of what they did not create... Yes am an OBIdient not because Peter obi is righteous but am tired of being govern by old sickly elders who run to Western hospital now and then leaving the country in disaster... We are in the technology age we need vibrant brains not someone that we claim he doesn't know what's going on in a country he swore to govern... Tinubu is too old... He should go and rest...

3 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2022
He will use the 300 million dollars under his daughter's domiciliary account reported in Pandora papers to settle you guys for been miscreants all through the election.
Blackdeewhy:
THIS IS ONE OF MY GREATEST FEAR.
TINUBU WILL STEAL, HEAVILY BRIBE, KILL to sit in aso rock.
This man is shameless obviously, my concerns is WHAT IS PETER OBI'S PLAN TO COUNTER HIM ON THIS.
This is reality, this bat is ready and will cause mayhem. Dear Obi, what security measures are you willing to put in place by FEBRUARY?
The Obident better be ready!

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Victoxy(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2022
cocolacec:

You truly care about human life but your region is killing innocent people and slicing female private parts.Igbos should take their rally to Anambra.Lagos is not Igboland.
You know when your tears will over flow?. When the igbos decide to carry their own campaign to Anambra and the east and allow the Yoruba's do theirs.

Then you will realize that, obi has more Yoruba supporters than you could ever imagine.

This Lagos that you are claiming self,those that have power in it and the good houses self are not claiming Lagos. Na you wey dey squat for person house abi you wey dey live for face me i slap you house dey claim Lagos.

Tinubu urchins should please fend for their lives. Most of these igbos you are fighting against,have good houses in their village but you dey one room ontop 35k dey do radarada,dey abuse people wey dey make millions in Lagos. A witán,oni kón feko lé. Tuehh

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Nonexisting: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2022
TimmyTen:
APC is campaigning to rescue Nigeria from the same APC..No be juju be dat

2023 is already here. Can’t wait to Vote Obi and DATT sure VP

#ObiDatti2023
Hehehe.

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Truthisunique2: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2022
obistructures:
Lagos rally will send a clear statement to doubting Thomas!
it won't send any message

You people want to capitalize on Endsars youths who were apolitical and claim they are your base majority of whom dont have PVC

Let September rallies start and we start seeing the real supporters that would follow obi to his rallies

3 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by checkolatunji: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Peter OBI rally will be like carnival in waiting...

He should go hold it un Anambra on Monday.

5 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by georgeakins: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Rubbish! What they cannot try in their region due to high level of insecurity created by Ipob group.

4 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by KangaIye: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Both of them should just go and rest Abeg
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Victoxy(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
He will use the 300 million dollars under his daughter's domiciliary account reported in Pandora papers to settle you guys for been miscreants all through the election.
You are fighting someone that could afford this and you dey use itel dey yab him. Suffer don screw your brain sir. Cause people wey young pass you dey make hundreds of thousands then dey enjoy their life but you ontop 25k stipends you dey do research . ��
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Wether Lagos belongs to Yorubas or Igbos we shall know before, during and after that day.

Enough of this rubbish

Nigeria is my country and I will forever be thankful to God almighty.

God bless Nigeria security

God bless Nigeria
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by sukkot: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Canberra55:
KAMARU USMAN, AFONJA? U R A VERY IGNORANT SON. USMAN IS 4RM ETSAKO , IN EDO. WHEN DID EDO BECOME A YORUBA STATE? HOW LONG AV U BEEN TELLING THESE LIES? U DNT HAV 2 LIE TO SOUND INFORMED OR INTELLIGENT. STOP DISGRACING TINUBU , UR FAMILY AND THE LEARNED YORUBAS.
dayumm bro why you triggered ? Kamoru usman is Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by pekisdgee(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2022
We youth needs to have sense.... let all come together n make things work for good
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by franchasofficia: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2022
sukkot:
alright let’s talk about war . One Yoruba man black scorpion Benjamin adekunle single handedly went to the east during Biafra war and destroyed a whole state of igbos all by himself. My brother no be by mouth be war ooo. Ask your grandfathers about black scorpion Benjamin adekunle
Hahahahaha, okay, Yorubas can fight war more than Igbos, case closed grin
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Ixodes(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2022
Same organisers looking to cash out on both sides or from the highest bidder
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by gozie112(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2022
sukkot:
name one igbo ufc fighter ? NONE. I can name 2 afonja ufc superstars . Israel adesanya and Kamaru usman . My brother no be by mouth ooo. There is a reason igbos in ladipo quickly prostrate on the ground when mc oluomo come there. Dem eye done collect heavy beating from Mc oluomo lol. No be by mouth be fight ooo my brother lol
so na two ufc fighter go face the whole Igbo if fight occurs between the two tribe.. hahahahaha..the same agberos wey hausa okada men chase comot for oyigbo... grin grin ;na Lagos I grow and I can speak Yoruba fluently,I know una well well...na fear fear una be.. Yoruba people wey no dey talk for alaba international,u don't know the kind of mind an average Igbo boy carry..if u know I swear una. No go dare us

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by eebraa(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Take your Mega Rally to Nnewi . Oni ranu

3 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by brideman: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2022
AT THE END OF THE DAY, WILL THE SARCRIFICE BE NECESSARY?
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by pedrilo: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2022
it is in the interest of tinubu and his urchins to stay far from that toll plaza as any attempt to show up or disrupt our rally there will open up old wounds which are yet to heal and backfire greatly on them.
a word is enuf for the wise
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by DeOTR: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
see your mouth, just dey talk rubbish. Na only mouth una( yoruba people) like to make.. As if if them leave you one on one with one Igbo man to fight, him no go kill you..just dey makes noise as usual...bloody cowards
I don't know why you guys have this impression.
You call people who expanded their territory through war, Cowards, just because of modern day civilization? I pity you.
Shey you heard what Awolowo did without firing a bullet?
No be everything be mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Sapphire94: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2022
robinso01:
Make dem sha no turn am to vawulence

There will definitely be jealousy and violence. Dem don dey mobilize agbero boys that knows nothing else but violence and destruction.
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by derecho(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Obidients may be anything but seldom do anything that would put others in harm's way.
It's annoying for Oluomo to be used to threaten people. During the Oodua mega rally that was slated for Ojota,it was this same Oluomo that was threatening everybody.
Is he now Lagos police?
What he doesn't know is there are deadlier young intelligent youths who if dared will delete him.
Kog45:
Hmmm Egbon abi me be aburo,social media sha....we just need to verify this news,possibly another fake news.
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by bishopandy(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Though the comments are funny but come to think of if, should a rally be held on the road or on an open space? Let us call a spade a spade; take your rallies off the road irrespective of who you are supporting. When it gets messier then they will start blaming governmet

3 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by BlazinGlory40: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Chithauri:
The Lagos lagoon is not far. U have a choice either vote BAT for progress or campaign at onitsha because una go drink lagoon water

Shut the heck up!
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Sapphire94: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2022
sukkot:
How old are you? grin
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Christistruth00: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Peppabae:
I thought this owner of Lagos is from osun state....funny how humans claim ownership of what they did not create... Yes am an OBIdient not because Peter obi is righteous but am tired of being govern by old sickly elders who run to Western hospital now and then leaving the country in disaster... We are in the technology age we need vibrant brains not someone that we claim he doesn't know what's going on in a country he swore to govern... Tinubu is too old... He should go and rest...

Lagos is Yorunaland
It is not you who will come from the SE after you have successfully set it ablaze and overun it with hardened Criminals and Cannibals you can not now come and tell a Yoruba man or Woman that they have no right in Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by sukkot: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2022
gozie112:
so na two ufc fighter go face the whole Igbo if fight occurs between the two tribe.. hahahahaha..the same agberos wey hausa okada men chase comot for oyigbo... grin grin ;na Lagos I grow and I can speak Yoruba fluently,I know una well well...na fear fear una be.. Yoruba people wey no dey talk for alaba international,u don't know the kind of mind an average Igbo boy carry..if u know I swear una. No go dare us
bro igbo is all mouth no action. When war start we know how all your generals go run . Ojukwu wear red stilletos and pink thongs and yellow skirt come tie green scarf for head come escape as woman through seme border when he see real action from the black scorpion Benjamin adekunle a real afonja warrior. Also another of your general dey Finland dey control war lol. Another one hide for London till Buhari kidnap hin coward self. Now the nigga dey kuje dey eat beans . Bro’s leave matter igbo na just mouth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by REDshouse(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2022
phoneport:

You are a tribalist bigot my friend. So holding a rally at Lekki Plaza has suddenly turn Yoruba and Ibo war?
The bullets that killed youths at Lekki Toll-gate, did not distinguish wether anyone was Ibo or Yoruba
The Terrorist Army that came to kill, were ordered by You know Who
And you are here still romancing with your tormentor because of TRIBE.

The V A W U L E N C E you are wishing on others, may turn around and come back to you, be careful.

I am a Nigerian and not a tribalist, and I am not from the East in case you are wondering.
Nnamdi Kanu orchestrated the Killings .. there is an agenda by Igbo to destabilise Lagos and possible destroy it cos they feel jealous and envy the state alot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Indispensable85(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2022
I saw this coming.
Some mumu will still go and die for free.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by socialjustice93: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2022
"We have invited all the agbero chairmen in lagos and their boys."
You can imagine that statement.. to come and do what exactly? Y'all can now see the people trying to cause katakata in lagos na wa o grin
check my sig below if you need that kind pc
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Aldol: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2022
gozie112:
Oponu ni e, people that took good care of you since you are small , nutured you till you grow up ,even taught you their language out of their love for strangers....now see how you are paying them with your ungratefulness
You claim an average ibo man get mind yet ugm chained you to your house every Mondays, e be lyk ur kind of mind na chicken own o

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.