Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st (31623 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja / Compare APC And LP Campaign Rallies At Jos Stadium(photos) / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by freshpzy1(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by bigfish3k: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

To be honest with you Peter Obi's IPOB boys are not allowing any Tinubu Supporters to hold rallies in the SE and Peter Obi has done nothing about it
I'm not even sure if they are allowing Atiku Supporters to hold rallies
Lagos ibadan newspaper talks

Bring out evidence

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=santos123 post=115556549]If the speaker for obi's supporters is bold enough, he would bring both parties to support Obi. Give them reasons why we should competency over tribalism and religion. Show them reasons why tinubu can never be the right person for Nigeria[/quo

,�����������
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Kog45(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...maybe this will present another opportunity for a tout to stab McOluomo.
All these gragra must stop.
Lagos isn't owned by agberos

One thing I love about Obidients is they are daring

Oluomo ko,Olueran ni
When it happens I know you would be behind your QWERTY typing.....dey there,daring on social media.

As it ever happened before two parties holding rallies at the same venue.

Let give peace a chance,i saw Tinubu and something tell me no no but Obi supporters are just too mean and to vote Atiku wahala....but one thing I know a vote for LP is a plus for Tinubu.

Nigeria at crossroads again.

3 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Magnoliaa(f): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Godoverevery:
We will be waiting for them

That day the ibos will get what they always be asking for.

We have been too lenient with them hence the boldness....they will be put in there place.

Imagine. And you come from a supposedly good and upright family, with a kinikan kinikan sister living in the UK that was brought up well. grin grin There was no mannerz of insots you didn't pelt at me that time, bragging about your family, see. A se, a se... oooo.

Bhet, come. Put Ibos in their place, how? See you threatening violence and slurring a tribe and even personalising "we" like say... soooo, it's like you are Yoruba? Is this an iwa Omoluabi that came from ile ire? Is this it? grin grin Even if you are not Yooba, why are you behaving like people from the trenches like us? Awitaiwi, he's tokking about UK and one well brought up sistur. And na watin dey pain me pass be this! If you had not try to put the "good home" card in my face, I would have just waka jeje pass this your comment. And I know it is very very early, but it is a cause of action that draws a reaction...

Shior. O wa lara e. Mtcheeeeewwwww. S'otan?

PS: If you like fly and blow off the cover of the pot, I have say watin I will say cheesy, and I will not respond to one drop of the vile you have dormant in you.

Boya you can have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by ncoolsome(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2022
It seems this Tinubu supporters want to finish the work of the soldiers at the toll gate..
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Aldol: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
see your mouth, just dey talk rubbish. Na only mouth una( yoruba people) like to make.. As if if them leave you one on one with one Igbo man to fight, him no go kill you..just dey makes noise as usual...bloody cowards
This new generation of Yorubas will be bloody and wicked,na that too much niceness and tolerance we are known for they make una see us finish, but we are opening our peoples eyes and we are changing that very soon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by BATified2023: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2022
OurSeun:

So make all youth think the way you think abi....
Oga pack well
many of them still believe they are in the ipob era where everyone must do same thing

So igbos will come n stop tinubu n lagos abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Canberra55: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2022
IamPatriotic:
Nigba ti ayé àwọn ọmọ ibo ó fẹ́ bàjé. They take the rally to upper iweka, onitsha. Àfi tí wọn ba fe toku là.
you say u r patriotic yet ur patriotism stinks off a lotta tribal sentiment. Wen did a peaceful rally become a tribal war? Ur making threats to LP supporters in LAGOS as if APC supporters are nt in other states of d country. Be wise.
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by sukkot: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2022
danijesus:
coward if them leave u one on one with an Igbo man u go fit beat am
name one igbo ufc fighter ? I can name 2 afonja ufc champions and superstar . Israel adesanya and Kamoru usman. My brother no be by mouth ooo. I never even talk Anthony Joshua

5 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by emerged01(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:
Why the same venue?

It seems Peter Obi's supporters made the first move to hold rally there, but Tinubu's minions are not happy about it

If care is not taken,Lagos compaign for both parties go result to big problem.
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Aldol: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We have been hearing this since.Yorubas are cowards-Ibb said if he wakes up from sleep and hear a yoruba man making threats, he will go back to sleep
Fellow Yorubas shey una dey see, these people need to be taught a bitter lesson,stop tolerating them , stop being nice to them...they call us coward because we are too simple with them. Let's change this

10 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by derecho(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Not everyone is a coward aburo...Oluomo is being protected by LASG.
Let him come out that day.
Who was the first to announce the use of the venue?
Kog45:
When it happens I know you would be behind your QWERTY typing.....dey there daring on social media.

As it ever happened before two parties holding rallies at the same venue
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Ibkhaleel: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2022
TimmyTen:
APC is campaigning to rescue Nigeria from the same APC..No be juju be dat

2023 is already here. Can’t wait to Vote Obi and DATT sure VP

#ObiDatti2023
This is how the noise will end!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obiis
Peter Obii
Peter Obi
Peter Obb
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
We want Biafra or We die.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by ufotunang: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Two rival political groups ... fight will happen
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by temisartana: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Can we all imagine this.

These BAT supporters have nothing to offer this country. They are just known with violence.

Are there still youth supporting APC? If yes you need psychiatric examination.

Nigeria youth can u all see this.
Say no to APC or PDP comes 2023

PO 2023
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Rebuke: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Imagine, they said they will inform all the agberos to join them... obviously, APC is a party of abgberos and thugs. Very shameless lots

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by GamalNasser: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2022
They shouldnt come and cause is traffic ooo
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Djelectron(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2022
robinso01:
Make dem sha no turn am to vawulence

Totally inevitable....
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by deeva2: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2022
We go show them that Lagos no be Anambra..

They can just come and destroy what Tinubu and the good Lagosian built in the name of rally.

#LagosNoBeAnambra
#OmoluabiNoBeBiafran
#LetsProtectLagos

8 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Aldol:

Fellow Yorubas shey una dey see, these people need to be taught a bitter lesson,stop tolerating them , stop being nice to them...they call us coward because we are too simple with them. Let's change this
Stop Crying, Lagos is a no mans land, go back to your Osogbo.

1 Like

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Grandmeister(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
freshpzy1:

the kind od hatred i have for this pple heeee

they are in your land.......then be calling it a no man's land

can anybody try that in anambra{home of the beer palour investor}

i pray what OBA OF LAGOS said about them.should come to pass that they.

ibos will push us so teeeee

we will have no choice but to chase them away
You never chase those wey dey kill una for inside Lagos, you never chase those wey send una enter Benin republic, una never chase those wey slaughter over 50 people in ondo state na Igbo una wan come form hard man for? I double DARE you to try it. You know you can’t. You can only wish and gnash your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Munamoqel: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
naptu2:
Some supporters of Peter Obi, under the platform of a group called Tag Team, have planned to hold a mega rally at the Lekki Toll Plaza on October 1st, 2022. However, some supporters of Bola Tinubu have also planned to hold a mega rally at the same Lekki Toll Plaza at the same time as the Peter Obi supporters.
obi should hold his rally in anambra his home state charity Begin at home

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by ariesbull: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
he changed my view for old folks...never in my life have i seen such a desperste old man . I dey shame for am
Riversstate:
I don't like Tinubu
He is desperate
Selfish and foolish undecided
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Littlefingerjp: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Honourable1901:
After the whole drama there might be a lot falling BAT or many obituaries grin[right][/right] grin

I don't know why OBIdient detest bat people grin grin grin,atiku no dey equation grin grin

This fight na home based and he go get home advantage grin grin,if you are the only child don't go!
Atiku is not a contender na..His vice President can't even win his state for him

3 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by mployer(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Chithauri:
The Lagos lagoon is not far. U have a choice either vote BAT for progress or campaign at onitsha because una go drink lagoon water

You people have moved from tribal card to empty threats?

Pathetic people.
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Aldol: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2022
freshpzy1:

the kind od hatred i have for this pple heeee

they are in your land.......then be calling it a no man's land

can anybody try that in anambra{home of the beer palour investor}

i pray what OBA OF LAGOS said about them.should come to pass that they.

ibos will push us so teeeee

we will have no choice but to chase them away
Maybe an that day dem go trek go their state, this people too like see finish I swear. Talk to our people to stop being too tolerant and nice, e dey make people see us finish

4 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by tolue42(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Cantonese:
While OBIdients are calling for a decent rally where they can showcase their principal, APC supporters are inviting thugs and agberos to the same venue for a very violent meeting.

Una dey see life?

Take your nonsense rally to Onisha. Una go collect ! Don't think all the youths put in for PVC because of Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Monkey

Igbos and Yorubas don't fight, you don't use this 2023 election to obstruct the peace in lagos. There exists this tolerance in reality, online cruise is to be ignored

On the other hand, I hope you know that the average Igbo boy can go crazy than the dedliest agbero who would still run away when you confront him with same level of energy he think he has. Hence, you be mumu

Godoverevery, my message is for you foolish chestbeating online urchin that won't still show face at lekki tollgate. Idiot
Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Spherica177: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Kingspin:
Why is everybody targeting Labour Party?
Why Lagos? Why lekki toll Gate?
Police brutality is everywhere in Nigeria. Particularly in southern Nigeria

Why the focus on lekki toll Gate?

It's quite obvious there's more to it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by Kog45(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
see your mouth, just dey talk rubbish. Na only mouth una( yoruba people) like to make.. As if if them leave you one on one with one Igbo man to fight, him no go kill you..just dey makes noise as usual...bloody cowards
All I know Awolowo nailed Civil war with common sense and very brave Ojukwu ran away.

5 Likes

Re: Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st by tojahh(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2022
grin

Wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) / Aisha Mamman, Buhari’s Sister In-law Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.