Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? (268 Views)

*why Nigerians Fail To Make Money Through The Internet.* / Checkout 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (A Must Read) / 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? by Norbert1: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2022
So, I’m new to this space but I have a very genuine question. Hoping to have conversations with a few people who are interested... For all the entrepreneurs out there, what are some of the biggest challenges you have faced when trying to make money online in Nigeria... I'm genuinely curious to understand why so many people fail to make money or find it difficult to make money online... Please leave a comment, I very much will appreciate it
Re: Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? by ogbenimax007: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Show me the way please
Re: Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? by Tokskob2008: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2022
That will be because so many of the online stuffs are either fakes or complete scams, the little genuine ones are usually not exposed on public platforms like this..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? by Typicool8(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:
That will be because so many of the online stuffs are either fakes or complete scams, the little genuine ones are usually not exposed on public platforms like this..

You're a wise man

Please show me the way
Re: Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? by Tokskob2008: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Typicool8:

You're a wise man

Please show me the way
Me sef dey look for the way bro. Let's wait and see maybe one genuine and confirm guy will put us through but I doubt it though cos all they ever talk about is training and payment and once you do that you will find out it they are all bullshit.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? by Norbert1: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
ogbenimax007:
Show me the way please

Well, hoping to have conversation on things like these and this is all just a conversation,...But if you are interested in talking more about it, give me a pm,

+2349011151825

I'm interested in understanding this and genuinely will not pitch you a product...Just want to understand some of the barriers to entry of successful businesses in Nigeria...
Re: Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? by Norbert1: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:

True, but I have begun to feel that the problem with Nigerians is that they wait till they get desperate and leave themselves open to more shady schemes,...

Like I said, I am interested in understanding this...

So if you are willing to chat...

+2349011151825
Re: Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? by Norbert1: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Me sef dey look for the way bro. Let's wait and see maybe one genuine and confirm guy will put us through but I doubt it though cos all they ever talk about is training and payment and once you do that you will find out it they are all bullshit.

True, honestly, 70% of courses you see out there are not going to solve money problems,... But I'm not sure it's cus it's a scam, I think the problem is we enter in when we are most desperate and start to feel dissatisfied when we do not get some immediate rewards,... To make real money, you have to build something sustainable, a lot of pitches you see, just aren't sustainable and when they are, we don't want to do that work...

Here is a more specific question: How about you? Why do you struggle to make money? To be honest, it's always hardwork plus solid understanding of what you do and how that earns money,... So what do you think you lack? A great product? Means of marketing? A job?....

Thanks for your reply so far...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? by Typicool8(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Honestly boss
Re: Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Wow! This is deep.

But in my opinion...

It's the way some people approach "make money online"

Many people believe since we're talking online...

There should be little to no work involved which is totally wrong.

The 2nd thing is how the so called "marketers" promote the online business opportunities.

Can't really say much about that.

And there's nothing wrong with training bro. It's required since it's about something new to you.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Fail To Make Money? Why Have You Failed To Make Money? by Norbert1: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
OlasunkanmiSM:

Wow! This is deep.

But in my opinion...

It's the way some people approach "make money online"

Many people believe since we're talking online...

There should be little to no work involved which is totally wrong.

The 2nd thing is how the so called "marketers" promote the online business opportunities.

Can't really say much about that.

And there's nothing wrong with training bro. It's required since it's about something new to you.

Yeah, there are a number of great opportunities out there but like you highlighted, many people are not looking for anything sustainable... They want to believe that money can be made instataneously without work or trust...

Some marketers aid this by promising unrealistic returns on investment, they create the illusion that money can be earned without work and that's a lie,... Never trust any opportunity that has you earning money without doingbanything, selling a product or service... That's how money has been made from antiquity till now,... And it'll continue to be that way...

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Passive Income; Why Crypto And Defi Are Key To Building Wealth In Times O / How A Business Website Can Help You Save Cost / How Much Does This Cost In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.