Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

You Need To Be Aware Of This UK Visa Scam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Need To Be Aware Of This UK Visa Scam (425 Views)

Biggest Visa Scam Consultant Ever (jay, Sarah-waikan Consulting ) / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / This UK Life Sef (Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Be Aware Of This UK Visa Scam by Ojikutumomiage(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2022
A friend told me his plight today at the TSLcontact center in Lagos. His appointment clearly read 8:15am, got there as early as he could.

I've been there once too and the queue is always stunning.

He explained that he was bounced back at the gate. Why? He got explanation that 8:15 on his appointment is a wrong time.

But how? The letter was sent to him, he received reminders for same time and date. For an appointment that's not gonna fly?
( I had thought it is those agency scams)

He said he was told to go book another date and was not allowed in. He said they told him the time is for 'super priority' ....

Why is that time on his appointment if it's for super priority?

Meanwhile, all my head keep shouting is Scam, Scam!
The peak of making people pay for nothing.

If you ask me, this is scam and Nigeria government should protect it's citizens from been swindled by the uk government (or TSL) agents.

What i don't quite understand is why you gave someone an appointment and denied him entry for the appointment because you had already given him a wrong time while registering.

Would he pay for your own error?
Why did you keep sending reminders for a fake appointment?

Do you have same experience or someone who had, what's the way out and why the scam?

(1) (Reply)

That Nigeria's Best Eleven Leaving The Country Not Scary Enough? / Europe's Top 10 Student Travel Destinations / Casualties As Suspected Drink Driver Climbs Another Car In Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.