Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Plastering Cost - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plastering Cost (835 Views)

What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat / How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House / Plastering Of 5 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plastering Cost by ARROBA(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
I have been quoted 1.5 million naira labour cost only to plaster 4 bedroom flats of 6 units. The quote includes plastering parapet and bottom deck.

I was also quoted 1,500 each for window dressing and 2,500 naira each for door dressing.

Is the quote reasonable?
Re: Plastering Cost by Mercygreatwoman(f): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
ARROBA:
I have been quoted 1.5 million naira labour cost only to plaster 4 bedroom flats of 6 units. The quote includes plastering parapet and bottom deck.

I was also quoted 1,500 each for window dressing and 2,500 naira each for door dressing.

Is the quote reasonable?

Where is the location of the building
Is the 1.5M only labour?
Re: Plastering Cost by ARROBA(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mercygreatwoman:

Where is the location of the building
Is the 1.5M only labour?

Location is Owerri and 1.5 million is only labour fee.

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted Bungalow Of 2Bedroom & Miniflat For Sale @ Maya Ikorodu. PIX / Epe Gardens………….. / Www.netserveafrica.com: Submit Ure Resumes Online N Via Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.