Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat (19022 Views)

Cost Of Plastering A 5 Bedroom Bungalow / What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms / How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by alakhumeorobo: 9:30am On Mar 19
Pls house I need a professional advice, who can tell me the current price of plastering a three bedroom flat in abuja

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by slaawomirr: 5:12pm On Mar 19
Damnnn niggar

This one that bag of cement cost arms and leg

And the last time I checked plastering dey collect cement well well

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by 1Alex: 5:12pm On Mar 19
I think Labour will have no definite cost as what is obtainable in the south might not be same in the north.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Goalty01: 5:12pm On Mar 19
I'm coming

2 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Candidlady: 5:13pm On Mar 19
Hmmmm
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Citadel234: 5:13pm On Mar 19
About 2M

2 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Nahunger(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by virus05(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19
2 Billion Naira

2 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19
5million naira only

2 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by lordm(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19
No matter the amount, you can do it. Don't mind those negative mindset people

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by MatrixReloaded: 5:15pm On Mar 19
Everything should not cost more than 5 million nIra incl materials.
Labour should collect 500k both in and outside and permiter fence. Throw the bargain open to other labourer

NaijaCoverBlog:
5million naira only
nuruoniwo:
labour only will be around ₦400k in and out
sniperwolf:
Get quotation from 3 to 5 different people.
Divide their asking price by 2 and see their reaction

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by manforgu: 5:16pm On Mar 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This one that bag of cement cost arms and leg

And the last time I checked plastering dey collect cement well well
He said labour cost and not cost of materials.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by manforgu: 5:16pm On Mar 19
SeniorStudent:
Cement price is too much.
Labour not cement price

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Frenzyboy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19
Thief-nubu has destroyed Nigeria totally... APC very useless party.. I mean very useless

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by nuruoniwo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19
labour only will be around ₦400k in and out

7 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by sniperwolf(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19
Get quotation from 3 to 5 different people.
Divide their asking price by 2 and see their reaction

15 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Charmingrascal(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19
As at this morning a bag of cement that I bought cost 8300

The price of labourers varies based on the location and size of your rooms.
Get 3 to 4 quotations from different mason. Most importantly know the prices of items that will be used

8 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by TheBTCinvestor: 5:19pm On Mar 19
kiss
U even lucky when I did my decking last month ...I bought at 12500 per bag and I used 280 bags to complete the job..
Charmingrascal:
As at this morning a bag of cement that I bought cost 8300

2 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by OmoGomesIlorin: 5:21pm On Mar 19
alakhumeorobo:
Pls house I need a professional advice, who can tell me the current price of plastering a three bedroom flat in abuja

plaster the parlour first and use the price to estimate the remaining cost

11 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by money121(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19
Ok
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by tommy589(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19
Ok

100k at most for labor wherever your location is and size. It's still on the high side

5 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by money121(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19
alakhumeorobo:
Budget like 400k but it depend the Area
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by 4ormidable(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19
Three bedroom flat has no standard size...nau

Find a builder around you for a physical inspection and evaluation.

Else, you may be seeking for opinions worthy of giving you heart attack here.

You're welcome! grin

12 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by ATLANTIC01: 5:23pm On Mar 19
H
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by U09ce: 5:24pm On Mar 19
Too subjective to call, because the estimate depends on the layout.
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by tunwumi: 5:24pm On Mar 19
Can you measure the wall area in square meters?

1 Like

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by bigdammyj: 5:27pm On Mar 19
Reading...
Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Royalexquisuite: 5:28pm On Mar 19
Labour cost is between 300k-400k max.

Check my dm for more updates...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by Kingbuhari(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19
OP don't listen to any of these morons here telling you between 5m to 10m are u building catholic... A room 12x12 can take 2 and half bags depending how many rooms you have there.. for the 3 rooms just keep like 20 bags everything, sand, plastering sand 3 tippers will do the work , as for mension bargain with them.. they plaster per partition... Everything will not cost you more than 300k don't listen to these morons here that never mold block before

39 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Consumes Part Of Newly Built Block Of Flats In East London (Photos) / Residential Building On Fire In Ojota Area Of Lagos - Pictured / 4 Bedroom Duplex At Agege Lagos State,design & constructed by archaran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.