Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

2023: I Don't Have The Opportunity To Tell The Bandits Enough Is Enough - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don't Have The Opportunity To Tell The Bandits Enough Is Enough - Wike (280 Views)

Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja / El-Rufai: Money In The Hands Of Bandits Enough To Destabilize Nigeria / Pictures Of The Bandits That Surrendered Their Weapons To Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Don't Have The Opportunity To Tell The Bandits Enough Is Enough - Wike by tiwaz(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike says he would have done something to end the insecurity caused by bandits if he had the opportunity to.

Wike stated this on Tuesday during the inauguration of the dualized Ogbunuabali-Eastern Bypass Road.

According to the governor, The problem we have in this country today is that we don't have people who have that passion who want to serve their people. The only regret i have, i don't have the opportunity to tell the bandits enough is enough. if I have had the opportunity the bandits know their time will be gone, but it's unfortunate i don't have it.

Wike whose membership of the PDP has come under serious scrutiny in the last two months made it clear that he will perform even better in any other political party.

Recent moves to mend fences have also fallen flat as the key demand of the Wike camp that the National Chairman of the party, Iyorchia Ayu, steps down has been rebuffed by the Atiku camp, who insist it can only happen after the presidential election in 2023.

The governor however restated his commitment to service, insisting his performance is not based on being a member of the PDP but on his undying love, passion, and commitment to render effective service to the people.

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/2023-the-only-regret-i-have-is-that-i-dont-have-the-opportunity-tell-the-bandits-enough-is-enough-wike/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4JzPpz7T5o

Re: 2023: I Don't Have The Opportunity To Tell The Bandits Enough Is Enough - Wike by Dreal1247: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
He may be loudmouthed, but you can't deny the fact that he works his talk.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Rotimi Amaechi? / Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick, Cancelled / Gistnortherners Destroy Tinubu, Shettima And Buhari’s Banner With Stones (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.