Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) (586 Views)

Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) by Iamdbull: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
So I shared a story of how I had to travel from Lagos to Abuja and also I had to record a song on that same day,

So the song is finally out, can't share the link here but you can watch the YouTube visualizer I made here thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLbxApmdypo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) by Jennyclay(f): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Iamdbull, We are still waiting for the Grammy award you promised us, abi should we forget about it??

1 Like

Re: The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) by Suuyoo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
I am in love with the lyrics already!
Re: The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) by Iamdbull: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Iamdbull, We are still waiting for the Grammy award you promised us, abi should we forget about it??
You won't believe my management failed to enter my song at the recording academy? But we will surely enter this new song, thanks for your concern Jay.
Re: The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) by Kolena: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Honestly, music isn't for you. Anyone who tells you otherwise is slowly killing you.
Re: The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) by ecolime(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Song sounds nice and playful. I guess it's just for fun.

But why travel from Lagos to Abuja for the recording? It's cheaper there or what?
Re: The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) by LongBig(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Are you making music for cruise or to make money from it, if the later is your response then you have a lot to work on! Let me say fee whilst you figure out the rest. 1.Get a good mixer 2.the producer tried but he can do better 3. There was a place you said “finally” that didn’t bounce on the beat and I expect your producer to notice that 4. YOUR ENERGY IS LOW AS Bleep 5. WORK ON YOUR BREATH TO MAKE YOUR SONGS APPEALING 6. So much more bro
Re: The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) by Iamdbull: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
LongBig:
Are you making music for cruise or to make money from it, if the later is your response then you have a lot to work on! Let me say fee whilst you figure out the rest. 1.Get a good mixer 2.the producer tried but he can do better 3. There was a place you said “finally” that didn’t bounce on the beat and I expect your producer to notice that 4. YOUR ENERGY IS LOW AS Bleep 5. WORK ON YOUR BREATH TO MAKE YOUR SONGS APPEALING 6. So much more bro
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Jump Into The Men Are Beasts Wagon Any Longer, Without The Full Story. / Mother Discovered She Married Her COUSIN While She Was Pregnant With His Baby / Name Your Price: 2012 Mac Book Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.