Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (59278 Views)

The Song I Risked My Life To Go And Record Is Out Finally (pics) / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Newsmania: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
An NYSC serving corps member in Abuja who celebrated the death of his father on social media, has come out to state why he thought the passing away of his dad was good news.

Over the past weekend, the story of a members of the NYSC serving in Abuja who mocked the death of own his father by celebrating the demise on social media, emerged online, and was trailed with criticisms and mixed reactions from many social media users.

After the death of his father, he had taken to Facebook to express these rather strange words: “Friday is for CDS….#Abjcoppa….And finally the great devil died last night….. R.I.P my useless father…..Just so happy we all saw ur death…. This is GOODNEWS.”

While speaking in a new interview, the young man identified simply as Victor M Bills, who later deleted this post due to the appeals of his friends, opened up on why he thought the passing away of his dad was good news, and the reason about his obvious happiness at his father’s death

He disclosed that he was in no way sorry about the statements he wrote on Facebook, as his father’s demise was an answered prayer.

According to him, his dad had denied him the essential fatherly love he needed ever since his mother got separated from him about 26 years ago due to an unknown reason.

These were his exact words: “I can’t paint him white when I’m dying inside me. He always laughed and told me I would suffer and die before him. But the reverse is now the case… He wasn’t God.

“He deprived me of fatherly love… And still didn’t wish me well. So his death was a great relief to the family… I’m not regretting anything. My friends asked me to delete the post. But I don’t regret posting it.

“Now I wonder the kind of tribute the children will write for him and what people will know him for other than evil. I just pity him, because even at gunpoint I’ll never agree that he had an atom of love for me.

“He cursed me every time he saw me. We never had a loving time as father and son. I’m not fabricating stories. I’m telling you the truth. Don’t know why he hated me so much.
“Before now, anytime I met new friends I told them my dad was late so that they wouldn’t bring up topics about him. I always talked about my mum. So, when they saw my post about him, they were surprised I had a dad all the while. Even friends from secondary school.

"He didn’t attend his children’s wedding or even wished them well. Rather, he rained curses on them, just to frustrate them. Does such a man deserve to be given a befitting burial? He was heartless and never believed he would die soon.”
However, Victor who hails from Amaraku, Isiala Mbano in Imo State could not but celebrate his mother who took up the responsibility of taking care of him and his three siblings.

He said: “I believe in the strength of thorough womanhood from my mum. I thought about how life would have been if my mother wasn’t hardworking and industrious. What if my mum had hooked up with another man after their separation. What would I have done?"

As for whether he planned to grace the occasion of his father’s burial, the Abuja corps member said he would not only be more than happy to miss the funeral, he would also ensure his siblings and mother do not spare the time to do same.
Towards the end of the chat, Victor said that, with the post he shared on Facebook, he hopes to awaken every parent who treated their children in ill manners due to the fact that they were hurting from the scars meted to them by their spouses.

“Just trying to encourage my peers that if they hate any lass, they shouldn’t transfer their hatred to the children. Too bad that parents do so with belief that certainly the child will forgive them later in life, even after punishing such a child emotionally.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/rip-to-my-useless-dad-nysc-corps-member-finally-speaks-out/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
wow, i hope he does not carry this bitterness 2 his grave. women dat open their legs for this kind of men dey try..4 children kwa..

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by gabinogem(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nice one bro....u spoke well. No love lost, no love found...good riddance to those who think u can't live without them.

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by StarFist(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nawaa! This is very deep!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by tstx(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
I talkam..... pikin no go just come out dey call papa useless

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
No matter what your father do... is still your father with out him you wount be in this world......God will be the one to judge.. you can't judge by your self.. cry

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by blackboy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
What role did you play? He can talk but his dad cant.

Takes 2 to tango. I know of a similar case but if you hear what the child did to the father you will understand.

There is no smoke without fire.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by 3millionia: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by skinnyzsam(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin some fathers are not just it, but irrespective he shouldn't have come online to celebrate this, he's foolish for this

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by amethystnnty1: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
I believe the only people responsible for your woes in life are your parents. Fathers and mothers, whichever or both who made a conscious decisions to birth you into this life. If everybody understand this they wouldn't blame anyone else for their problems.

For the life of me i still don't understand why anybody should bring another into this life of eternal struggle and if ever anyone want to they should be responsible for the soul they yanked into existence. If it were up to me I would recommend a death penalty for parents who bring children into existence and wouldn't contribute a dime to their upbringing or better still indentured servitude until the offspring have an agency to choose to continue the life or end it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by miqos03: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Yewandequeen(f): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is deep

2 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by 80million1: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
anambraamaka:
G

G for Gerrarehia

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Doerstech(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
ok
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by punisha: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sad much, but not the path to thread.

Only way he truly conquers the late father is to forgive and set himself free from hate.

That, or he ends up worse than the man.

On a second thought, social media restriction should be passed as a bill. Not everything needs to be put up out there for the world to see. He might have a thousand reason to dislike his father, but not a single reason to abuse a dead man that gave him life.

13 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by FarahAideed: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Even from your tone I know you and your mother don't have sense

25 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Necksonnel: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Useless Corper

4 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by iammo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
never speak Ill about the dead, but there are fathers and there are Dad. people who grew up with Dad's don't know what people who grew up with mere biological "Father" go through

10 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by tobatrisky: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
No matter what he has done , that was so so stupid of him

11 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by 9japrof(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by TOMMIEYIKES: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
I event thought his dad caught off his |)ick.
Only love and curse abi?
He should come see my neighbors father angry
Stupid boy

9 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by wolesmile(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
"Honour thy Father and Mother, that your days may be long."
So says the bible.

“And We have enjoined upon man (care) for his parents. His mother carried him, (increasing her) in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents, to Me is the (final) destination.” (Surat Luqman : 14)

No matter what either of your parents must have done to you, they don't deserve what you just did online. No matter how wicked he must have been, he's dead now. That alone, you should respect.

7 Likes

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by rawtouch: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
culture shook..
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by vedaxcool(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
In cases like this, it is always better to learn from his mistakes than publicize. Least karma comes knocking on your door.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by midolian(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Some dads are in fact, more than useless..but it's never for the son to say in public

1 Like

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by justseyi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
tobatrisky:
No matter what he has done , that was so so stupid of him

I totally agree with you.

Hi guys. I got into a flash fiction competition. Book with the highest downloads wins the first place prize. Help me out here.

Click the link below to download and read. Comments and reviews are welcome on the site.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/etan_okbsflashfictioncontest/20465

The book is free, all you have to do is sign up, and click on the Read/ download button. Comments are most appreciated.
Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Uyi168: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Maybe he wasnt your biological dad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Ebios(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Someone said above that it takes two to tango or there is no smoke without fire...
m just confused of what to say...
However let me manage to say that he should try to live his life very responsibly (even after marriage, no separation, etc) so that those who already know him or yet to know him will not dig up this "useless" post to him IF HE LATER BEHAVES CONTRARY OR WORSE TO HIS CHILDREN THAN WHAT HIS FATHER DID.
But there was no need for him to celebrate the death of his father because it has been correctly said....
"The fall of a dead leaf from a tree is a warning to the green ones".
Let's be cautious pls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally by Airforce1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
No matter what your father do... is still your father with out him you wount be in this world......God will be the one to judge.. you can't judge by your self.. cry
I'm disappointed in this your comment

Papa wey no send you, is that one a father ?

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.