Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism (893 Views)

How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) / Sacked BEDC Staff Electrocuted In Delta While Doing Illegal Connection / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
my phone was stolen while on evangelism, i saw this four (4) men sitted while drinkin & smokin, i approached them and talk to them about salvation, they gave their life & decided to follow my faith (christanity). I was about to leave and one of them said i should sow a seed, i was confuse. He further pointed to my phone and asked me to sow it as a seed, i hav to sow it as a seed seeing they are'nt smilling. I went back their some hours later with my friends and they're gone. Before i bought that phone i went through pains. Dear N'Ls, i need assistance in getting another phone, i hav gathered half, remainin 23k. A gud samaritan pls help or anyone wit a spare phone pls help a brother
Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by silvoclaira: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by clydecarson(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chaiii��....I don't even know why I'm laughing

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by Smith414: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Adebisi0070:
my phone was stolen while on evangelism, i saw this four (4) men sitted while drinkin & smokin, i approached them and talk to them about salvation, they gave their life & decided to follow my faith (christanity). I was about to leave and one of them said i should sow a seed, i was confuse. He further pointed to my phone and asked me to sow it as a seed, i hav to sow it as a seed seeing they are'nt smilling. I went back their some hours later with my friends and they're gone. Before i bought that phone i went through pains. Dear N'Ls, i need assistance in getting another phone, i hav gathered half, remainin 23k. A gud samaritan pls help or anyone wit a spare phone pls help a brother
you nor dey look where you dey carry phone go preach undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by Valkrie: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Adebisi0070:

And the Jesus you are evangelising for didn't come to your rescue? Haba...!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by Jennyclay(f): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pele oo
Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by YeyeGbami: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
You fućk up big time.
Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by kernniejay(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Adebisi0070:
my phone was stolen while on evangelism
Now you will give all these jobless atheists point against your faith. why will you go into the midst of such people? You dont need to go to them before you send your message across to them. Well, Bible says rejoice when you are persecuted for the gospel's sake, and that whatever you lose for the sake, you will be rewarded ten folds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Smith414:
you nor dey look where you dey carry phone go preach undecided
It was'nt the first time oh, hmmm. Am just passionate & hungry for souls, am stil going out tho but am wiser now
Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
kernniejay:

Now you will give all these jobless atheists point against your faith. why will you go into the midst of such people? You dont need to go to them before you send your message across to them. Well, Bible says rejoice when you are persecuted for the gospel's sake, and that whatever you lose for the sake, you will be rewarded ten folds.
Amen, am stil on the field. And God is stil God, it could hav been worst
Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
U never ready Op
Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by Patriotsleague: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
They showed you what your pastors do to you. Steal from you.
Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Adebisi0070:

Why go for solo evangelism? And to such a place? Did the Holy Spirit tell u to approach them..what has happened, has happened..u type this msg, who gave u phone to do dis? Report the matter to Jesus Christ and allow HIM do his thing..HE hates when u take ur problems online as if they can solve it for u..ask HIM first and be patient to lead u on how another one will land on ur lap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by mixermaker2: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
U went there with ur phone n not Jesus.
Use d money u have already n sow another seed

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Why go for solo evangelism? And to such a place? Did the Holy Spirit tell u to approach them..what has happened, has happened..u type this msg, who gave u phone to do dis? Report the matter to Jesus Christ and allow HIM do his thing..HE hates when u take ur problems online as if they can solve it for u..ask HIM first and be patient to lead u on how another one will land on ur lap
Going solo has been my thing b4 the incident. A small button itel phone is what i use for now. I guess we shouldnt make mockery of the spirit of God. Am stil on it (evangelism), next time i wil b more careful not to b carried away with passion

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by HeavenVGate: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Adebisi0070:
This guy! You can do better than this you know grin grin grin
Ok how about this, you're a pastor and while you were in church, someone broke in and stole your things ? How about that? Write story about that let see if that can get you some money from idiots grin grin grin you suppose give me something for that format I givr you Oooo wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin Oode!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by FuckDModz: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Adebisi0070:

You're a dumb scammer. Seun ban this account.
Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Adebisi0070:
You should have told them
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
Re: I Was Robbed, While Doing Evangelism by Spiritual217(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2022
HeavenVGate:

This guy! You can do better than this you know grin grin grin
Ok how about this, you're a pastor and while you were in church, someone broke in and stole your things ? How about that? Write story about that let see if that can get you some money from idiots grin grin grin you suppose give me something for that format I givr you Oooo wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin Oode!!!!

Vibe with u mehn grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Know About Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa (john Lyon) / Oyo Police Recover Weapons, Cash From Ibadan Apartment Linked To Auxiliary / Man Coming From Lagos To Kill Uncle In Anambra Arrested With Gun In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.