Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Want To Check Something. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Check Something. (195 Views)

If You Hate Corruption, Answer THIS Question Let Me Check Something / Any Video Of Tinubu Casting His Vote Today? I Need To Check Something. / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Check Something. by Durabest: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Something just came to mind and i must give it a try,i have two children a Boy & a Girl,i so love both of them.I will return to meet them tomorrow at port harcourt after two months in Bonny island.l will write names of all the presidential candidates for them to choose the one that will mean well for the country,anyone they choose i will still come here to give feedback on their choice and reasons they are not up to voting age but like i said i want to check something.
Re: I Want To Check Something. by Obudupikin: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
cheesy

Interesting.
Re: I Want To Check Something. by Durabest: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
alexsniz1:
Check it..... If possible insert their pictures (aspirants)
Okay i will do that.

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Court Remands Man For Allegedly Setting BRT Bus Terminal On Fire / Peter Obi Reveals What He Will Do If Labour Party Wins In 2023 / The Ongoing Jihad In Nigeria And The Silence Of The Lambs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.