Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

What Is Man U Fate This Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Man U Fate This Season (1779 Views)

Iheancho Is Man City’s Future – Kompany / Is Man U Manager Under A Spell? (3-5-2 Or 4-4-2) / Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by olofofo(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2007
Banderas, Bookmaker or not. All the signs for greatness are there this season. all you need is to just loook closely at th team.

Hergreaves, fantastic in his debut
nani- was all over the place against city, too bad baba had to remove him
Tevez----------the young man was just unlucky

the making of a great team, Mark my words!

and,

Errickson, the most relieved man after the whistle was blown,
not of a coach who thinks he deserved the victory,

Believe me, we were just unlucky, we will bounce back this weekend. I am willing to go to any of your bookies on that !!! I swear!!!
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by presido1: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2007
Some people just decide the premiership on one game what happends to the rest 37 fixtures. Its not over until its over. last season with two matches to go Monriho still have hope everything will turn to his favour. we have 35 matches to go so the bookies are right for tipping Man U above Arsenal and Liverpool to retain the tittle.
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by olofofo(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2007
Presido1, Na so Ojare,

MANU for LIfe!!!

Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by lilboy: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
As far as am concern all people suggesting Man Utd will go down are all fools, This is just the beginning of the season and they are the one apart from Arsenal playing the best football so why dont you just shut up and see how it ends, Can you imagine Liverpool fans too talking, Chelsea is my only concern this season Cos it will be hard to catch up with them, Watch out for MAN U,
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by Tonex(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2007
Please are you people football fans at all. How in GOD's name do you think Man United will be in the bottom half of the league at the end of the season, just because of three games that the results didn't go well for us. At least we played well in all the games but couldn't score. Once Rooney, Saha and Ronaldo are all back, you'll all see and i'll be the one laughing. Even if united don't win the league, we won't be far off as we always prove. MANCHESTER UNITED: THE GREATEST CLUB.
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by A40(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2007
presido1:

If you are so sure just enter any labrooks office and stick your bet. with two point in 3 matches the bookies rate them higher than arsenal and liverpool to with the tittle.
Ladbrokes are on their own and you would have broke as a middle name if you put your money on them.WORD
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2007
My hammering of the spurs yesterday gave me an array of hope to retaining the premiership, since we have started our winning tradition, no team is going to stop us again.

My hope of retaining the premiership is anchored on taking at least four points from the top three (Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea). I know with the present form of this united boys, the least point they will squeeze out of these three are four points. I see us at the top of the table before December.

Up United!
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by olofofo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2007
Thank God for Nani, i was begining to think it was another draw, kudos to the Team. What we need now is Saha Back to pair wiith Tevez and sunderland go hear wen.
chelsea fans, Relish the top spot why it lasts, but be rest assured it will not last for very long!
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by rajaholoru: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2007
wetin u mean lets wait and see , at the end of the day we shall wear the crown
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by A40(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2007
See them running their gap because they manage beat Born losers like Spuds
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by lilboy: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2007
@A-40
Will you just shut ur mouth and watch how it ends, Which one u be self, Na how your team de beat spurs
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by A40(m): 3:38am On Sep 01, 2007
@lilboy
Bobo free me i dont know you from ADAM i was only saying my mind which wan be abuse na?
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by 9ja4eva: 4:21am On Sep 10, 2007
We dey come up
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by tkb417(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2007
@Fynewaker
are u a Man U fan? whats ur prob with Jackal then?
How did it start?
@A-40
Spurs are loosers abi?
U will see on saturday. Just travel outta town this weekend.
Re: What Is Man U Fate This Season by A40(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2007
tkb417:

@A-40
Spurs are loosers abi?
You will see on saturday. Just travel out of town this weekend.
Yes they are losers they put the L in losing we would show you guys how to trounce the Spurs without heartache or ojoro Everton did it and we would do it better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Expensive Cars Of Football Players / Golden Eaglets transfer latest: Akinjide Idowu, Aliyu Abubakar,yahaya and others / Dele Alli Is Of Royal Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.