Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic (1466 Views)

If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / As Governor, Tinubu could not even build a world standard hospital in Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Staphylococcus: 3:29am On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
If I visited Bar beach in January and the projected started in July then how does that prove that Tinubu built it?

Lol grin

Dumb agbadorian

Reclamation takes years!

Their is no way you wont notice.... Its not hidden!

Everyone knew when berger started dropping shapeless concrete into that ocean at intervals, and started advancing into it.. It wasn't overnight.... It took years. and they took long breaks before next batch were dispatched! Barricades with rocks were dropped meters away from bank to suppress wave,

Please, dont let me tell you the history of that place!
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Workch: 3:32am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Reclamation takes years!

Their is no way you wont notice.... Its not hidden!

Everyone knew when berger started dropping shapeless concrete into that ocean at intervals, and started advancing into it.. It wasn't overnight.... It took years. and they took long breaks before next batch were dispatched! Barricades with rocks were dropped meters away from bank to suppress wave,

Please, dont let me tell you the history of that place!
i didn’t say I worked there, I said I visited there to get my state of origin certificate. Can’t you read?

There was no barricade as at when I visited.

And yes, we are still on the same page that Tinubu didn’t mastermind the project.

Move on grin
Stop telling old lies
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Staphylococcus: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
i didn’t say I worked there, I said I visited there to get my state of origin certificate. Can’t you read?

There was no barricade as at when I visited.

And yes, we are still on the same page that Tinubu didn’t mastermind the project.

Move on grin
Stop telling old lies

Tinubu did not mastermind it, but who started the land reclamation? Peter Obi?
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Workch: 3:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Tinubu did not mastermind it, but who started the land reclamation? Peter Obi?
Oh ok,
Did Tinubu ever masterminded anything in Lagos?
Seems like the dude was just busy stealing money grin

What happened to the Tinubu built Lagos slogan? grin
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Workch: 3:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Be like this Tinubu na ovehyped looter cheesy

We are here to debate his followers with facts and figures.

Staphylococcus, one Flyover built by Tinubu in Lagos and I will become an agbadorian this minute.

That’s how easy it is to convince me, just one grin

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by greatiyk4u(m): 3:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:
I agree with you!

If I go by your analogy, it means that, if Peter Obi did something tangible in Anambra for 8 years, he wont be residing in Lagos.

Is Lagos inhabitable to decent environments loving humans?........it is for those into business tapping from the national treasure cited in Lagos by the federal government

Why wont Igbos go to Lagos when there is no
Functional international airport
Sea or land port
international embassies
coperate headquarters of multinational companies
Headquarters of any FG agencies
No military and paramilitary headquarters
No bank headquarters

All these was made possible by federal Government efforts to marginalize a region...

Have you ever wondered why no one boast of any other Yorubas state except the no man's land?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Staphylococcus: 3:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
Oh ok,
Did Tinubu ever masterminded anything in Lagos?
Seems like the dude was just busy stealing money grin

What happened to the Tinubu built Lagos slogan? grin

His achievements are not hidden! His accomplishments are there for all to see.

His performance was the bedrock of his political structure that made him to have firm grasp of the state!

Asking what Tinubu did is an insult to my personality and Lagosians!

He made every Governor that came to power after he left and made sure continuity was paramount.

No way you can talk about Lagos and not mention His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as the man who set the ball rolling....
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Workch: 3:45am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:

seems like you can’t even see his achievements yourself else you would have mentioned them grin

His performance was the bedrock of his political structure that made him to have firm grasp of the state!
he was busy using money for projects to build his political structure grin
I agree with you on this grin

why aren’t you telling us what he did he he actually did something meaningful to benefit an average lagosian?

He made every Governor that came to power after he left and made sure continuity was paramount.
this is you promoting godfatherism and political enforcement on candidate. That’s not democracy, we don’t want godfatherism at the natiaonl level.

No way you can talk about Lagos and not mention His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as the man who set the ball rolling....
i can because you are yet to tell us what he did.

I can say that he’s arguably the worst governor Lagos ever had in terms of infrastructures and capital projects. With full chest and I can defend it
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Staphylococcus: 3:48am On Aug 11, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Is Lagos inhabitable to decent environments loving humans?........it is for those into business tapping from the national treasure cited in Lagos by the federal government

Why wont Igbos go to Lagos when there is no
Functional international airport
Sea or land port
international embassies
coperate headquarters of multinational companies
Headquarters of any FG agencies
No military and paramilitary headquarters
No bank headquarters

All these was made possible by federal Government efforts to marginalize a region...

Have you ever wondered why no one boast of any other Yorubas state except the no man's land?

Was it only Lagos that has been opportune to be FCT?

Hello! Go to any western states, you will find your brothers there in large numbers, and more still trooping in daily!

From Oyo, Ogun, to Osun and Ekiti, they are numbered in millions, and more coming into the region on daily basis.

Does Oyo have HQ`s and multinationals also? When Rivers and Delta are boasting of multinational oil and oil servicing companies!

The fact is just that, The westerners are civilized and exposed, and everyone wants to mingle and be westernized. It not all about the opportunities.
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Lagos polls show that majority of people needing medical and helathcare assistance are Ibos. Everytime we turn around some Ibo isbis in distress and need to be assisted.

That is not fair to us. So when we need healthcare we go hinterland to other Yoruba states.

What poll!
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
There is no where in your article that said its a Lagos state project that Tinubu initiated and commissioned

You think you are responding to a dummy that didn’t do his homework well? grin

It obviously began after I visited there in 2008, because there was nothing there and this is also prove that Tinubu didn’t build it. 2008, Fashola was governor

Liars grin
Clap for ursef, u did ur homework to discredit someone and u still fail in it...
Go do ur homework again, come back and tell us when it began..

I had to quote this incase u go wan change am later...
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Billygee2u: 4:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
He’s going to France because he didn’t built a befitting hospital in Lagos that he can trust to take care of his deteriorating health condition.
If not, what other reason makes him travel to France for medical check up?

“Tinubu built Lagos” my foot
It's Only touts dynasty ( Agbero strong hold ) he build.
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Billygee2u: 4:03am On Aug 11, 2022
TimmyA:
Tinubu built structures to rob lagos resources. He expanded to Oyo state, but we cut and destroyed that extension of indirect robbery. Now Oyo state resources resides and is used for the state development. No more baba so wipe again in Oyo state. Osun state have also declared their intention.

The significant development in Lagos today are the administrative work of Fashola and Ambode with extension of Sanwo Olu. Tinubu was only strategically looting during his tenure
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by AgubataAkokwa: 4:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Same you said about His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) in last and previous election.

We both know he is still alive today and presently The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

My dog get sense pass you if you still believe buhari is still alive.

Lunatíc
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by plaindealer: 4:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Sadly, op like many Pandora minions go enter bush to join his ESN and UGM brothers to kill and behead his own people after Pandora's loss at the polls.. grin
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Workch: 4:10am On Aug 11, 2022
KillSars:

Clap for ursef, u did ur homework to discredit someone and u still fail in it...
Go do ur homework again, come back and tell us when it began..

I had to quote this incase u go wan change am later...
I was expecting to see a very long list of what Tinubu did in Lagos
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by plaindealer: 4:10am On Aug 11, 2022
See Pandora's hospital.. this is emergency room from hell.

If you enter, you no go leave alive..

Is this where Pandora collects treatment or in London where he owns mansion.?

OP must be on crack cocaine..

Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Workch: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Dude, Emergency unit of Lasuth is a bungalow.

I can show you the pictures if you care grin
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Workch: 4:13am On Aug 11, 2022
plaindealer:

This is Lasuth emergency Unit and you are mocking what Obi built? grin
Looking like a toilet, Even with all the so called revenue

Tinubu built Lagos in the mud grin

Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Abdu81: 4:15am On Aug 11, 2022
In the core north Atiku is leading.

In the south and middle belt Obi leading

Where is left for tinubu?
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by greatiyk4u(m): 4:16am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Was it only Lagos that has been opportune to be FCT?

Hello! Go to any western states, you will find your brothers there in large numbers, and more still trooping in daily!

From Oyo, Ogun, to Osun and Ekiti, they are numbered in millions, and more coming into the region on daily basis.

Does Oyo have HQ`s and multinationals also? When Rivers and Delta are boasting of multinational oil and oil servicing companies!

The fact is just that, The westerners are civilized and exposed, and everyone wants to mingle and be westernized. It not all about the opportunities.

The large number of igbos outside igboland are there to tap into the potential in your region that you ignorantly don't know exist,....we are developing your region as a way of paying back to the host community, our own way of CSR

Have you ever wondered why Yorubas sell mostly only Agbo herbal medicine in the East? They can't compete as all our treasures are known by us.

I will keep the rest as secret
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
I was expecting to see a very long list of what Tinubu did in Lagos
Coming from someone who said EAC started in 2008..

It"s evident, u go believe wetin u wan believe, there is no need to dey pour water for basket here...
Tinubu was governor from 1999 - 2007, we no dey 1960's, do ur homework very well, this time around remove the bra wey dey ur eyes...
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
This is Lasuth emergency Unit and you are mocking what Obi built? grin
Looking like a toilet, Even with all the so called revenue

Tinubu built Lagos in the mud grin
Homework man attributing a hospital built in 1955 to tinubu...
U just dey disgrace ursef upandan

By the way, Make we see the one wey ur state get in 1955, oops! Una no even exist then...
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by everythinggirly(f): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Just reading comments jare.
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by wiseoneking: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:
I agree with you!

If I go by your analogy, it means that, if Peter Obi did something tangible in Anambra for 8 years, he wont be residing in Lagos.
point out one house owned by Peter in Lagos or flush that toilet with that lying tongue. Show the house. Go and verify and I will believe you
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Abbeytoy(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu is as useless as Peter Obi and Atiku.

They're all Tipical politicians and can't do miracle, just that he's fair than the rest maybe because he earn more...
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Great2017: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:

And yet you cannot name one when challenged. I dey shame for your half truth.
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Workch: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2022
KillSars:

Homework man attributing a hospital built in 1955 to tinubu...
U just dey disgrace ursef upandan

By the way, Make we see the one wey ur state get in 1955, oops! Una no even exist then...
Still Lasuth emergency unit looks like a crowded toilet
Re: If Tinubu Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos, He Won’t Be Going Abroad For Medic by Workch: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2022
KillSars:

Coming from someone who said EAC started in 2008..

It"s evident, u go believe wetin u wan believe, there is no need to dey pour water for basket here...
Tinubu was governor from 1999 - 2007, we no dey 1960's, do ur homework very well, this time around remove the bra wey dey ur eyes...
I am still expecting a long list of what Tinubu did.

Too much excuse and distractions grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Harvest For Labour Party In Naka, Gwer-west LGA Of Benue State(photos) / French President, Emmanuel Macron Slapped In The Face By A Woman (VIDEO) / Obasanjo: No Going Back On Southern Presidency, Presidency Must Rotate To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.