Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing (1659 Views)

While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu / South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Joniww(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
A prominent Activist from Kano State sent me this statistics of the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) according to States and Region.

I know this his message is indirectly linked to next year's presidential election. Clearly the South West dominated the IGR table by a wide margin. The North West, the region with the highest number of votes is nowhere to be seen. Unfortunately we have lots of gullible Idiots in the North West. When Dangote, the richest Black man in the world, wanted to establish the biggest Refinery in Nigeria, he foolishly took it to a non-oil producing state, Lagos state instead of his Kano State.

From another dimension, when Osinbajo became the Vice President of Nigeria, he invited his Yoruba tribesmen who are from his RCCG church and empowered them. Conversely, when Buhari became President, he genocidal massacred more than one thousand innocent Shia civilians in Zaria, the overwhelming majority of them Northerners.

Addendum:

While the Yorubas of the South West, the most tolerant region in Nigeria religion-wise, the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime brainwashed the gullible Wahhabis and Sunni extremists in Northern Nigeria that the way to progress and development of the North is to eliminate all the Shia Muslims in the North. This is despite the fact that Shia Muslims dominate Madina and the Eastern region of Saudi Arabia. It is a fact of history that the Northern barbarians publicly celebrated the Saudi-funded #ShiaGenocide in Nigeria. Hundreds of women, children and infants were brutally slaughtered by the Buhari gang like chicken.

I recently wrote an article on the need for Northern Nigeria to wake up from it deep slumber. I stand by that article. It always pained my heart that my region is the most backward region in the whole world in all indices of progress and development. Very painful!!!

Please share this post with your Northern Friends and Associates! Thank you!

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Moh247: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Now you Zombidiots are inciting north against West as your Religious bigotry didn't work

More IGR in southwest simply means we pay more tax as citizens

Dangote refinery and fertiliser plant are on Lagos free trade zone close to Lekki deep sea port

These things are common sense

If you want more IGR in Anambra and Adamawa then pay more tax and also build infrastructure to attract investors

Akwa Ibom is attracting massive investment same as Rivers State yet some lazy states won't develop only to come and wail

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Rekhina(f): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
That's y we need Atiku now , buhari Yoruba pushed to us is wasted 8 good yrs kwuma

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Rekhina(f): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
Moh247:
Now you Zombidiots are inciting north against West as your Religious bigotry didn't work

Dangote refinery and fertiliser plant are on Lagos free trade zone close to Lekki deep sea port

If you want more IGR in Anambra and Adamawa then pay more tax and also build infrastructure to attract investors

Akwa Ibom is attracting massive investment same as Rivers State yet some lazy states won't develop only to come and wail

coward

Saying opposite of what he has in mind against north.
were you not the one that named us In the north subhumans

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Moh247: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:
coward

Saying opposite of what he has in mind against north.
were you not the one that named us In the north subhumans

cheesy

Omo Ibo dey disguise

You no be Ajman local again spending 100 dirhams on food, now you are licking Northern and Atiku yansh

I shame for una inferiority complex

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Bontafa: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Moh247:

cheesy

Omo Ibo dey disguise

You no be Ajman local again spending 100 dirhams on food, now you are licking Northern and Atiku yansh

I shame for una inferiority complex

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by GeneralPula: 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Divide & rule tactics..

Dead on arrival..
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:
That's y we need Atiku now , buhari Yoruba pushed to us is wasted 8 good yrs kwuma

When will you have sense? Does Atiku need to be a President to be a political leader of influence to the North or even Adamawa alone?

The man shuns the North and lives in Dubai in his free time in the clearest of signals that he does not give a toss about the region.

Tinubu, since 1999, has never let Lagos go and he fought PDP tooth and nail, with all his resources, to oust them from the SW and replace them with a new set of educated and intellectual leaders.

Precisely the same as Awolowo was empowering the SW through education while Northern leaders were deepening illiteracy and deliberate human underdevelopment.

If not for how bigoted and ridiculously tribalistic you are, is it not obvious that Tinubu, even for Northerners, is the President Nigeria needs?

Are you not ashamed campaigning for a man who turns his back on Nigeria for three years to show up in election year demanding the Presidency? Where do you see similar happening in the world if not Nigeria where followers are dumb and tribalistically senseless as you are?

Do you not even have the smallest of commonsense to note what Atiku's decision to only associate with Nigeria in election years reveals about his insincerity and leadership credentials?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by owobokiri(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
The North has some of the best infastructure in West Africa. I hope some of you listened to the governor of Kano state reeling out all that has been done in Kano state since Buhari took over? Best road networks. Biggest train tracks and stations, power stations, modernization of markets, new schools and hospitals. They're even laying all sorts of fibers for faster internet connectivities. Inland ports, biggest allocations, name them. .. The North is far ahead of the South in terms of solid infastructure. I don't know where you guys get this impression that the North is behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
owobokiri:
The North has some of the best infastructure in West Africa. I hope some of you listened to the governor of Kano state reeling out all that has been done in Kano state since Buhari took over? Best road networks. Biggest train tracks and stations, power stations, modernization of markets, new schools and hospitals. They're even laying all sorts of fibers for faster internet connectivities. Inland ports, biggest allocations, name them. .. The North is far ahead of the South in terms of solid infastructure. I don't know where you guys get this impression that the North is behind.

You must be a sadist. You can keep arguing foolishly while the stats below, showing the North's poor human development index, amplifies how much of a bigot you are.

Human development is everything. You are talking rail track when Northern families are so poor they have to send manybthousands of kids as young as two to beg in traffic.

That is an appalling indicator of human deprivation and poverty. It is the reason terrorist and bandit groups will never lack for recruits while shallow elements like you talk about Internet connectivity.

We should all be telling Northern leaders to address the appalling human development index of the North and not indulging them with nauseating flattery as you're doing. What is shown below is appalling. Full stop.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/87-of-all-poor-people-in-nigeria-are-in-the-north-world-bank-report/#:~:text=A%20report%20by%20the%20World,poor%20than%20any%20other%20country.

5 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by owobokiri(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2022
candidtalk:

You must be a sadist. You can keep arguing foolishly while the stats below, showing the North's poor human development index, amplifies how much of a bigot you are.

Human development is everything. We should all be telling Northern leaders to address the appalling human development index of the North and not indulging with nauseating flattery as you're doing. What is shown below is appalling. Full stop.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/87-of-all-poor-people-in-nigeria-are-in-the-north-world-bank-report/#:~:text=A%20report%20by%20the%20World,poor%20than%20any%20other%20country.

I'm not interested in your warped data.
Just told you the truth. I have live there and can tell you for a fact that the core north has far better infastructure than the South.. , by far..Fact!
Just take out a week to visit. Go to The Federal Medical Center at Daurra and marvel. The amenities there can not e found in any federal medical center in the east! They're even providing medical care for the local people there for almost for free. There is no major road in the core north that is like what you have in the east. There are many parts of the north that have nearly 24 hours power supply. Fashola andmco concentrated far more in the north with all their projects. Do they have more illiterates and more beggars? Yes! But are they miles ahead in terms of infastructure? Yes, ofcourse!

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2022
owobokiri:

Just told you the truth. I have live there and can tell you for a fact that the core north has far better infastructure than the South.. , by far..Fact!
Just take out a week to visit. Go to The Federal Medical Center at Daurra and marvel. The amenities there can not e found in any federal medical center in the east! They're even providing medical care for the local people there for almost for free. There is no major road in the core north that is like what you have in the east. There are many parts of the north that have nearly 24 hours power supply. Fashola andmco concentrated far more in the north with all their projects. Do they have more illiterates and more beggars? Yes! But are they miles ahead in terms of infastructure? Yes, ofcourse!

Are you daft? Can you think at all? I have no business having further conversation with you because only sadists and bigots will not understand that the Norths extremely poor human development index, probably the worst in the world, is the most important consideration to address above everything else.

5 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Wickedfacts: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Rekhina:
Wetin Kanu no go see for Jubril hand. Nyamiri pig dey claim North
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Wickedfacts: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2022
owobokiri:

People go from the South to government hospitals in the North for transplant and certain major surgeries.
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by NothingDoMe: 1:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Rubbish thread. No substance in what the OP posted. Typical agbado styled write up cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by NaMe4: 3:57am On Oct 24, 2022
owobokiri:

Our Southern brothers love deceiving themselves.

Although, most of them who make such noise have never left their State/region.

A few weeks ago in Benin, I showed a man some pics of Kaduna, he swore it wasn't in Nigeria grin
Not joking, the man no believe me o!
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Rekhina(f): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2022
candidtalk:

When will you have sense? Does Atiku need to be a President to be a political leader of influence to the North or even Adamawa alone?

The man shuns the North and lives in Dubai in his free time in the clearest of signals that he does not give a toss about the region.

Tinubu, since 1999, has never let Lagos go and he fought PDP tooth and nail, with all his resources, to oust them from the SW and replace them with a new set of educated and intellectual leaders.

Precisely the same as Awolowo was empowering the SW through education while Northern leaders were deepening illiteracy and deliberate human underdevelopment.

If not for how bigoted and ridiculously tribalistic you are, is it not obvious that Tinubu, even for Northerners, is the President Nigeria needs?

Are you not ashamed campaigning for a man who turns his back on Nigeria for three years to show up in election year demanding the Presidency? Where do you see similar happening in the world if not Nigeria where followers are dumb and tribalistically senseless as you are?

Do you not even have the smallest of commonsense to note what Atiku's decision to only associate with Nigeria in election years reveals about his insincerity and leadership credentials?

Nigerian unity is paramount and Atiku is the key

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Rekhina(f): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Talks like a pig, thinks like a pig,
Chances are it's a pig.
the doctored my comments mumu

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by 2Radii: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2022
Rekhina:
so na yoruba gave u Buhari??

Yoruba must be one powerful tribe sad

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2022
Rekhina:
Nigerian unity is paramount and Atiku is the key

Someone who does not live in Nigeria is now paramount to our unity?

Please look in the mirror to see the problem of Nigeria while we all love to blame leaders to then view ourselves 'victims' without fault.

4 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by demmie1: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Nigeria need to divide, instead of comparing regions with different culture and outlook, it's better they separate than dragging themselves back from what they want to achieve
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Obidient4life3: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:

I don't see where the OP mentioned South East, but as usual if the people that matter hasn't been mentioned there will be valid topic for discussion! Leave Anambra out of your f***ING mouth and face the Op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by AfonjaConehead: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2022
moh247:
coward

THE NORTH AND NORTHERNERS ARE SUB HUMANS
Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Rekhina(f): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Then we vote piter obi kwuma. Tinubu is too desperation.

1 Like

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2022
demmie1:
Nigeria need to divide, instead of comparing regions with different culture and outlook, it's better they separate than dragging themselves back from what they want to achieve

I agree with you. At the very least, let us go back to regional governance. 'One Nigeria' is a huge failure because you cannot have a more different people in the universe as some Nigerian ethnic groups are different compared to others.

Centres of cosmopolitan successes worldwide, like London and New York etal, are progressive because they have governance ethos and administrative integrity no religion, race, ethnicity or sectional bias can hijack.

Yet we are still arguing about rudimentary consideration of muslim-muslim ticket in Nigeria. There is no discussion amongst Nigerians today not tainted by ethnic, religious, sectional and even gender bias.

Meanwhile only Lagos, SW and SS States, because Yorubas and SS folks are the most tolerant Nigerians alive today, comes close to exemplifying the most cosmopolitan societies worldwide Nigerians are desperately trying to 'japa' to today.

Almost everywhere else in our nation are cauldrons of ethnic, religious and sectional bias yet we expect to evolve a productive nation from that sad reality. Not possible and will never be possible.

Let us accept we are different and use that reality to our productive benefits at States and regional level. If the North want to be an Islamic caliphate with sharia law that allows them ampute arms for theft then so be it.

If the South wants to drink beer and legalise brothels and prostitution then the North should accept that rather than for a Northern President, because he wields executive power, insist on dictating the moral code of the North over Southern Nigerians.

We should accept our differences and be allowed to independently manage our lives, at State and regional levels, according to those differences.

States in the USA, we copied our governance system from, have different police forces and constitutions. What is wrong with the black man and with Nigerians in particular?

4 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Rekhina:

Then we vote piter obi kwuma. Tinubu is too desperation.

Tinubu is not too desperate. He is just the right leader for the reality of Nigeria folks like you don't want to accept.

Do you think the interest groups who have decided you must never make progress would not be happy with a coward and weakling like Obi they can brush aside rather than a Tinubu who knows how to handle, cower and defeat them to the glory of Nigeria?

As an example, Malami is a blatant hatchet-man for Fulani hegemonistic interest. He tried to sabotage the birth of Amotekun but SW state House of assemblies defeated him ably assisted by the likes of Akeredolu and others no one can cower.

When SW States moved robustly to ban Open grazing the FG declared arrogantly "no going back on grazing routes".

Malami again disgracefully announced that banning grazing routes for herdsmen is like declaring Igbo cannot sell spare parts across Nigeria.

Yoruba States and administrators alone stood their ground on the insistence on bana of open grazing whereas other Southern leaders, like those in the SE, were non-commital over the ban. Not even.sure most have passed it into law today via their State House of assemblies.

Can Obi fight such forces given he is himself a weakling and belonging to an ethnic group disinterested in fighting bravely and robustly for democratic and societal ideals? Abeg forget.

A Nigerian leader needs multi-level gladiators to help him succeed. Obi, the political coward and loner, will never have that. Tinubu would have that support and he will use that benevolently for good as he has always done. Atiku will too but he will use such to maintain our awful status quo 100% as I feel Buhari has.

If you are genuinely a Northerner seeking the best for the North then you will know Atiku is another of your slave masters and not a liberating force.

You will also appreciate that cowardly Obi , who always runs away, can never take on and overcome many, specifically from your region, who need to be defeated and put in their place for Nigeria to succeed.

Only Tinubu can.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-only-tinubu-can-take-on-cabal-holding-nigeria-hostage-kokori/amp/

4 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Softmirror: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Talks like a pig, thinks like a pig,
Chances are it's a pig.

grin

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by haffaze777(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Tinubu is not too desperate. He is just the right leader for the reality of Nigeria folks like you don't want to accept.

Do you think the interest groups who have decided you must never make progress would not be happy with a coward and weakling like Obi they can brush aside rather than a Tinubu who knows how to handle, cower and defeat them to the glory of Nigeria?

As an example, Malami is a blatant hatchet-man for Fulani hegemonistic interest. He tried to sabotage the birth of Amotekun but SW state House of assemblies defeated him ably assisted by the likes of Akeredolu and others no one can cower.

When SW States moved robustly to ban Open grazing the FG declared arrogantly "no going back on grazing routes".

Malami again disgracefully announced that banning grazing routes for herdsmen is like declaring Igbo cannot sell spare parts across Nigeria.

Yoruba States and administrators alone stood their ground on the insistence on bana of open grazing whereas other Southern leaders, like those in the SE, were non-commital over the ban. Not even.sure most have passed it into law today via their State House of assemblies.

Can Obi fight such forces given he is himself a weakling and belonging to an ethnic group disinterested in fighting bravely and robustly for democratic and societal ideals? Abeg forget.

A Nigerian leader needs multi-level gladiators to help him succeed. Obi, the political coward and loner, will never have that. Tinubu would have that support and he will use that benevolently for good as he has always done. Atiku will too but he will use such to maintain our awful status quo 100% as I feel Buhari has.

If you are genuinely a Northerner seeking the best for the North then you will know Atiku is another of your slave masters and not a liberating force.

You will also appreciate that cowardly Obi , who always runs away, can never take on and overcome many, specifically from your region, who need to be defeated and put in their place for Nigeria to succeed.

Only Tinubu can.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-only-tinubu-can-take-on-cabal-holding-nigeria-hostage-kokori/amp/

Don't fall for that flathea.d,he is from aguleri.

8 Likes

Re: While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2022
haffaze777:

Don't fall for that flathea.d,he is from aguleri.

I suspect so but we must still counter mischief of fraudsters with facts because the project of rescuing Nigeria is too important to 'sleep on'.

Reality is that those who still mean well for our nation, once given info they were not previously aware of, can still make the right electoral choices.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emefiele’s Appearance Before The Reps Ad Hoc Committee [photos] / The Fact Is That Obi Is A Very Dishonest And Irresponsible Man By Reno Omokri / Game Over For Tambuwal In Sokoto As Deputy Governor Resigns From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.