Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo (21824 Views)

The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo / Fayemi: "Fayose Is A Mad Dog & Fraudster, Election Fire Will Consume Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by ifyy07(m): 6:25am On Aug 11, 2022
whitephoenix:
Words from a sage.

If we miss Obi in 2023 and the corrupt people win, it will be a total disaster.

But I'm 100% sure that God has not forsaken us. Peter Obi will win and Nigeria will be great again!

Oga go and sit down we know obasanjo antecedents when he was president he contributed to this rot and he has no moral standing.
Peter obi or whatever you call him will never become the president of this country..just take note of this post...
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Ancestortinubu: 6:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Another BATstad whose destiny and brain has been sacrificed by the old man of iregbaji spotted here.

quote author=mascot87 post=115586077]Exactly my able former president. Wrong choice like Obi and Atiku will consume Nigeria in 2023.
The right and most reasonable choice is BAT.
May Tinubu be our president come 2023 for a greater and better Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Letmehearword: 6:26am On Aug 11, 2022
A Friend is looking a spacious Single room or Room and Parlour self contain at Sapele Road, Aduwawa, Ikpoba Slope, or Upper mission Road In Benin city. Budget is 70-90,000.. Pls Dm if you have any info on this. Thanks.
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Goodnigga: 6:28am On Aug 11, 2022
malel1:

Which useless youths ?
The ones seriously campaigning for an old man to take over due to tribalism and others ?
Those are bought over youths and tribal bigots. But they are in the minority
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Doyou2019: 6:29am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Exactly!

Why we have to VOTE a technocrat who is trusted and tested like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Not someone who would just be speaking grammar that he could not implement in 8 years as a Governor!

Muntula, grin Everyone and their dog in Nigeria know that by making the wrong choice, OBJ means picking a Tinubu or an Atiku.
Oniyeye!
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Bishop95(m): 6:31am On Aug 11, 2022
mascot87:
Exactly my able former president. Wrong choice like Obi and Atiku will consume Nigeria in 2023.
May Tinubu be our president come 2023 for a greater and better Nigeria.

I swear you be bingo. Suffer no dey tire you
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by bukas15(m): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2022
I and my fellow reasonable youths refuse to be a BATstard. While I was growing up, my dad kept telling me to be OBIdient to instructions so that I can be YUSful to my life. Please let's all be OBIdient nd YUSful so that we can reap the good of the land
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by lexy2014: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Ask your brothers in Lagos, if they were in SE whether dem born dem to open shop when simon ikpa declare sit at home, or UGM dey on patrol.

Ask your brothers in Lagos, if they were in North whether dem born dem to distribute and sell alcohol anyhow during fasting.

Now, ask your brothers in Lagos, if they were in Maiduguri whether dem born dem to do gathering and celebrate yam festival.

How else would you want me to describe progressive Lagos to yanminri? grin

You haven't answered my question.

How is Tinubu progressive?

Who are my brothers in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Staphylococcus: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

Muntula, grin Everyone and their dog in Nigeria know that by making the wrong choice, OBJ means picking a Tinubu or an Atiku.
Oniyeye!

OBJ is a General that would NEVER hope for the impossible!

His Brilliance would definitely have told him that Obi presidency is a mirage that can NEVER happen!

Even if it would happen, it would be on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Nairaland and Xvideos. But in Nigeria, it’s OUTRIGHTLY impossible!

Not even the Heavens and Hell combined, can make him president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by lexy2014: 6:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Exactly!

Why we have to VOTE a technocrat who is trusted and tested like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Not someone who would just be speaking grammar that he could not implement in 8 years as a Governor!

How is Tinubu a technocrat who is tested and trusted?
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Boaaad:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 29 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

May Nigeria happen to me, Like it Happened to Wole Soyinka, Tobi Amusan, WiKid, Burna Boy, The flying eagles in '96, Giannis Adetokunbi, Bukayo Saka, the Doctor who donated 1 million dollar to uch, PTDF Scholars, May Nigeria Happen to me in any of these many good ways...
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Antoeni(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Wrong Choice of Either OTAPIAPIA Or SNIPER ( Atiku & Tinubu) Will Certainly Consume Nigeria. Peter Obi is The Way , The Truth And Hope For Better Nigeria

Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by SlavaUkraini: 6:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Spoken like an elder

We have read Baba Obasanjo's book and we know the enemies of Nigeria who now pretend to be patriotic after wish evil on Nigeria few months ago

Baba Obasanjo's under my watch opened our eyes

And the same enemy of Nigeria you read about in that book is a friend of Tinubu. They had business ties and Interests.

The same enemy you read about in that book based on party principles and the agreement to support the eventual flagbearer, campaigned and financially supported Buhari in 2015.

The same enemy of Nigeria OBJ mentioned in his book..... He (OBJ) has used his own mouth to say that the man has learnt his lessons and can now be Trusted.

The Man that made the Pencil also made the Eraser in order to easily delete any rubbish that he may have penciled down.

So you better forget about what you read about in that book because OBJ is now going back on his statements on a regular basis.

If only Tinubu can do the same about his supportive statements about Buhari, then his campaign would be easier.

But as long as he continues to support this failed Government and even vowed to continue from where Buhari stops, then he has his work cut out for him.

Enough is Enough : APC must Go
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by blue01(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Let it consume it so that this fraudulent attachment will be separated for good, backwardness and forwardness are not the same. undecided
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Doyou2019: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:

OBJ is a General that would NEVER hope for the impossible!

His Brilliance would definitely have told him that Obi presidency is a mirage that can NEVER happen!

Even if it would happen, it would be on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Nairaland and Xvideos. But in Nigeria, it’s OUTRIGHTLY impossible!

Not even the Heavens and Hell combined, can make him president

grin
Seen this movie before. Only that the script and the actors are different this time around.
We shall see!
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by blue01(m): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Two great nations and one arewanistan will emerge grin
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Charmingpet: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2022
When he was govenor, young and active not now that is old and can't do anything. Let him go and rest jare
ElSudani:
He once commended Tinubu for being a brilliant governor with brilliant ideas. Not Atiku, not Obi.
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Staphylococcus: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

How is Tinubu a technocrat who is tested and trusted?

His achievements are for all to see. It’s not hidden or a secret!

You can just glance through his Wikipedia page or browse facts about his personality and outstanding leadership and political qualities!

An enigma and rare gem of the 21st century!

In Nigerian context, “Their is none like him”
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2022
adioolayi:
“Many people today dig their boreholes for water, employ private security units, etc, yet, these are things that the state should have put in place.

“It is the duty of the state to provide these for the common good of all.”

Baba Obasanjo, you ruled for 8years...you handpicked your successors and cumulatively, your party ruled for 16years...why was the above you mentioned not put in place when you had the chance

God bless Nigeria.

Tell them make dem hear. God bless you.
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Tvoice: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2022
noble71:
shocked
Elections have consequences. You don't vote along tribes and religious line and expect a working country. Vote competent people! Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.

Want to sell my pi oOo, na dat wan concern me
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by kingyakos: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2022
mascot87:
Exactly my able former president. Wrong choice like Obi and Atiku will consume Nigeria in 2023.

Hand dey shake leg dey shake baba wey no well e dey shout emi lokaaaan.

U are very stupid for projecting an old sick plague as ur presidential candidate.
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2022
07kjb:
Will TRIBALISM allow NIGERIANS to have sense

Vote L.P
Vote OBIDATTI for the change we need

God forbid. I can never vote for Peter Obi. Am I understood? Do not force your choice on me please. I have as many right as you to make personal choices unless you don't believe that we are in a democracy .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Realtalk20: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Okealaaye:

God forbid. I can never vote for Peter Obi. Am I understood? Do not force your choice on me please. I have as many right as you to make personal choices unless you don't believe that we are in a democracy .

Are you okay ?.was he talking to you? Why can't you mind your business? He made a generalll statement and you started ranting uncontrolled as usual.

Grow up .
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Paullo19: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
mascot87:

U need to be checked.
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by FireUpNow(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Please OBJ we already know that the lifelessness one was a massive mistake that all Nigerians made and as elder statesman kindly tell us the person you are talking about.
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Boaaad:

Nigeria does not happen to those

Foreign countries happen to them

Lol. You goofed

May Nigeria not happen to you, May foreign country happen to you.
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by tete7000(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2022
Says the man who said Buhari was the right choice in 2015. I wonder who his right choice is in the coming election.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Princebizzie: 6:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Trumpcard05:

https://punchng.com/2023-wrong-choice-will-consume-nigeria-says-obasanjo/

What is the right choice this old fool is talking about, the same old fool that attempted to perpetuate himself in office, same man that just came from prison and became President, he was never thankful to God at all. We got into most problems in Nigeria because this old fool refuse to give us the leadership we required. He institutionalized rigging of elections, we are still battling with it till today. In a sane Nation, no one is supposed to listen to whatever this man is saying. He was almost 70 while in office yet bribing the law makers for third term agenda. I wonder why people has not made him to apologise for all this and still calling him to events, everybody is not good, he was instrumental to how Jonathan lost election in 2015, he tried it 2019 with the dullard he didn't succeed, he cannon tell us who to vote for because he doesn't want the best for Nigeria anyway.
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2022
Realtalk20:

Are you okay ?.was he talking to you? Why can't you mind your business? He made a generalll statement and you started ranting uncontrolled as usual.

Grow up .

Come back for a response when you learn how to speak good English .
Re: 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Realtalk20: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Okealaaye:

Come back for a response when you learn how to speak good English .

You are sounding more and more unstable with each day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians / Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody / Bot Gives Jonathan March Deadline To Reject Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.