Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain (32543 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by TMSMedia: 6:08am On Aug 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmU0hqmW5Lk

Show Promoter Admits To lying About Kizz Daniel Refusing To Perform Because Of Gold Chain (Video)

Tanzania-based show promoter, Steven has admitted lying about Kizz Daniel refusing to perform because he didn’t have his gold chain, IGBERETV reports.

Kelvin who sat for an interview with Daddy Freeze alongside Kizz Daniel’s brother, Tolu, disclosed that there were pressing technical issues that stopped the Nigerian singer from performing.

When asked by Daddy Freeze why he claimed Kizz Daniel insisted that he won’t perform because he didn’t have his gold chain, he stated that “emotions were high that night”.

When the singer’s brother disclosed that he was not paid in full, Steven claimed that the $60,000 he said earlier was paid, was not paid to Kizz Daniel directly but to an agency managed by music executive, Paul Okoye.

Steven also admitted that the singer tried to salvage the situation and also meet with fans to apologize and postpone the show after arriving for the event 1 hour to his performance, following an 8-hour flight delay in Kenya. According to him, the show promoters told him there’s no need for that as they will take care of it, but never did.

Tolu who revealed that the contract for the show allowed for it to be postponed, added that Kizz Daniel also offered to pay for a hall and for other things to ensure that the show was successful if postponed, which the show promoters agreed to but reneged after things took a negative turn.

He also stated that the singer was not arrested but taken in for questioning to know what really happened.

Steven admitted that all these happened, but said they were only trying not to have issues with authorities because they are new in business in the country and also didn’t know how to tell the concert-goers that it has been postponed.

https://igberetvnews.com/1425673/show-promoter-admits-lying-kizz-daniel-refusing-perform-gold-chain-video/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Lawlab252: 6:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Doesn't change the fact that Kizz bleeped up.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by RuddyFusion(m): 6:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Nawaooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Obidient4life3: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2022
That Steven needs to be stoned.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by wonderaches(f): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2022
undecided
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Chepos1(m): 6:22am On Aug 11, 2022
angry
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Worldofall: 6:26am On Aug 11, 2022
In life, no use your own spoil another person hustle. A lot of people now have negative view about Kizz Daniel for ur utterance, first impression matter. Always try to said the truth no matter how emotions were high.

Oga show promoter you don F.

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Ahmed0336(m): 6:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Shebi you sabi stone? You fit stone am from Aba I sure say d stone go knack im head for Tanzania undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by dawnomike(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Nonesense... He should be sued

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by justicechichex: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2022
It's always good to hear from both sides b4 jumping into conclusions. Nearly evryone was castigating Kizz Daniel without hearing his own side of the case..

Moral lesson: It's fair and just to listen to both sides of the matter before judging..

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by everythinggirly(f): 6:46am On Aug 11, 2022
The both of dem don chop belleful, they should getat.

8 Likes

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by princepeter566: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Shame to all those that condemned kizz Daniel before hearing from him.
There's always two side of a story

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by 96ACE: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Buga is powerful grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Promisesmiling(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2022
There is always 4 side to a story His side, their side, the media and lastly the truth.

Make them enjoy the free show.

6 Likes

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by AOresources: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Ff
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by officialwdhtv: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2022
I nor just know wetin to call u now shocked
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Lagosianswag: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Here we go again! grin angry

The IGR of Lies that Nigeria and Nigerians generates yearly should be added to our National GDP. sad

#LiarsGalore undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by RedChiefPriest: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Haha which kind news be this nau?
Infact kiss Daniel and this man have to settle their differences man to man.
Find better boxing ring,give each of them gloves and let them settle it man to man.
May the best man win.

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine for me
Barman! Play me "Na talk be this?" By Rihanna and Dino Melaye.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Lonepair1: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2022
They have settled,
It might be true
Kizz Daniel just want him to clear his name

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Aidejay(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2022
What!!?

Normally When You See Them Talking To Daddy Freeze Just Know That The Truth Is Far Away.

11 Likes

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by WarriAproko: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Damagae control format. Them dun settle for round table. Nah to make Kizz looks good to the fans.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Typicalguy(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Ijaya123: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
That excuse appeared ridiculous to say the least. The guy need to tidy up his act very fast and realise that talent is never enough.

Meanwhile, I will suggest the first song Kizz Daniel should perform upon entering the stage tomorrow is..."If I do you bad, no pour me water o......"

9 Likes

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by treatise: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:
The one for Bible don do nau grin

11 Likes

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by WarriAproko: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Kizz dun do same thing before. Riund table talk dun cover am. Why kizz wan do free show.

5 Likes

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by free2ryhme: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Surel: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by FuckSilly: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Judolisco(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
How dis news go take help d senators impeach Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by Realtalk20: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Damaged controll.

Kizz Daniels: oga you opened my yansh go on air now and withdraw the statement or I won't perform

Promoter : okay sir

15 Likes

Re: Promoter Admits To Lying About Kizz Daniel Not Performing Because Of Gold Chain by EnglandAmaka(f): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2022
As an Obidient and Yusuful citizen of Nigeria. I offer my profound apology to Kizz for all i said about him without hearing the other side of the story i.e the true story.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Tacha Claims She Is 23 Years Old; Gets Blasted. She Reacts / Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction / Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.