Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options (18551 Views)

Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC / Insecurity: Tension Mounts In Imo, Abia, Rivers / Primaries: APC Reps Weigh Options, Suspend Planned Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by obi58: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2022
saintopus:

PDP made a huge blunder. They had the best chance of coming back to power but they didn't utilize it.

It would have been an easy one if they had taken or insisted on a Southern candidate.

For now BAT remain the best WORST option

FIXED
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Ehismarkninetee: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike na strong man. wike has paid his dues in PDP.
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by nathyx(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike the wicked would have delivered Aso rock for Pdp.
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2022
saintopus:

PDP made a huge blunder. They had the best chance of coming back to power but they didn't utilize it.

It would have been an easy one if they had taken or insisted on a Southern candidate.

For now BAT remain the best option

That Southerner should never be Wike.

Atiku and Wike's greed will kill PDP. Peter Obi has a better chance of giving the PDP a landslide victory.

2 Likes

Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by spy24(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2022
if you check am well. People wey like Atiku no many
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by bhella10: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike is a lost battle for PDP
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Deeprooted: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2022
This is further increasing our chances of getting back our Nigeria!

Vote Peter Obi

APC is no longer a threat, they already shot themselves in the foot
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Chidexter(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Seetto:

My eye Dey pain me, no be the same party obi contest VP and decamp from two months ago, when Wike open eye for am, so obi na thief wey port from PDP.
No point arguing with a BATstard.
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by searchlight: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2022
saintopus:

as a southerner if power should have rotated to the south it must be south East anything outside that validate Atikus claim. If you are for equity and fair play and you are not supporting obi, then you are not better than Atiku, kwankwaso and others who wanted power to remain in the north. I do t pity Wike because he's greedy. He should have supported PO instead.

1 Like

Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Iamfavored: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2022
May this crisis not sink PDP.
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by muykem: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2022
PDP has made Tinubu presidential ambition easier than expected. They are running against wind, it's turn of south to produce Nigeria president. Peter Obi is also eminently qualified to rule Nigeria.
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by chukel(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Realtalk20:
PDP should have zoned this to the south ...
Now see the Criss they are in .

Coast is clear for Peter Obi in Aso rock now
Ortom was tasked with the zoning the presidency. He came out, throwing it open to everyone. Ortom is the genesis of this problem. I wonder why no one is mentioning him
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Alawode01(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2022
Its turn of south to produce the president.
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Ronjule: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Pdp would have won with a landslide with Obi but they made a huge mistake. Sorry the ship has sailed
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by prizeless(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2022
Strong words: "You were at one point virtually a one man countervailing force, defending and protecting our dear PDP".
saintopus:

Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Christistruth00: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2022
phransix2:
I don hear Wike part of the story... But wetin dem do Wike no good oh....

It was Wike and Fayose that held PDP after Jonathan lost the Elections PDP was like a Leper and even Atiku had already defected to the APC ruling Party and was helping Saraki another defector to hijack the Senate President Position

Wike was PDPs financier
and Fayose was Party Spokesperson
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Olumaeme: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2022
What i honestly dont understand is what wike problem is exactly.
You contested primaries, and lost then you want to bring your party down.
His friend Ortom chaired the committee that recommended the position be thrown open, so what exactly is his grouse?

The committee for Vice President nominated 3 candidates and one of them was picked.

Wike or not PDP cannot win the election.Its between APC and LP
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by lagosrd: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2022
It is Atiku that should go and meet wike himself and stop sending people that cannot do a jack. Otherwise time will close up on PDP
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by aribisala0(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Realtalk20:
PDP should have zoned this to the south ...
Now see the Criss they are in .

Coast is clear for Peter Obi in Aso rock now
DaveDGreat Are you joking
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Rawtruth1: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Let PDP sink into oblivion. They are APC breakouts, same men of the coven.

Only Peter Obi will survive the judgement of God and the wrath of youths in Nigeria
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by MtDave55: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2022
"Operation show your report card"

How did the APC chieftains felt when WIKE made these statements? Having failed to fulfilled their promises to NIGERIANS while they are more than willing to fulfillng the demands of Niger and Afghanistan.
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by PharmacyStore: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Make them getat
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Steveabbeyly: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
It is so surprising that news about Nnamdi Kanu could not attract thousands of likes, shares and comments from his followers who had before this presidential election period, adored him and called him their only true leader and no politician in the east can march him. Today, Kanu has been swapped for the election and Nigeria is their country and no more referred to as a ZOO again and non easterners called animals. And untill after the election when they failed to win the election then Nnamdi Kanu will again matter to them and becomes their leader ever loveth and liveth then Nigeria automatically becomes a ZOO again. Lesson learnt from issue of Kanu is that be careful when people start singing your praises saying "we will make the elephant or crown the elephant as a king". My brother be extremely careful so that you will not be led to your golgotha. Nnamdi Kanu is bearing the brunt all alone today, the poor boy.

2 Likes

Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by saintopus(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
prizeless:
Strong words: "You were at one point virtually a one man countervailing force, defending and protecting our dear PDP".

I am a Card bearer of PDP a well known member in my Ward. But as they reneged on the Asaba agreement by allowing Atiku I know it's all over. I will still be a member of PDP but I will vote for APC
Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by Igbojew: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
chukel:
Ortom was tasked with the zoning the presidency. He came out, throwing it open to everyone. Ortom is the genesis of this problem. I wonder why no one is mentioning him
You are the only one that made point and sense by mentioning the original cause of PDP crises which is unstable Ortom and greedy Wike.............I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options by tafat: 4:31am On Aug 12, 2022
saintopus:

na lie, PO is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Support Groups In Calabar Hold Fitness & Sensitization Walk (Pics) / Osun Govt Confirms Averted Plane Crash Incident, Suspects Sabotage / Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.