Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan (40021 Views)

Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by pussyeater(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2022
phkka1:
All you know is to defile little children.
The man don dey eye Emanuella. Nonsense
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by torqque7(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Rubbish so n.a. Jordanians now the help them do naming ceremony for their Nigerian son?what a fuccckeed up mentality of show of affluence..for their mind now na better thing be this?
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2022
In Nigeria, as a man just get money.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Bluntemperor: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Blandonopp45:
So lovely

But you guys should stop complaining of dollars rise and the downward Naira because this kind of
of activities abroad is draining our Forex that, even the CBN officials are looking elsewhere, instead of following the strict Forex rules!
Though the Senator and his Family has the freedom and the right but he can spend more of the money on employment of the Nigerian Youths, thereby saving the Naira slide!
He can still do more for Nigerians!
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Heroesworths(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Beautiful people

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2022
amamahdaniel:
I feel like Seun Osewa has sold 50% of Nairaland shares to Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniel Nwoko. The rate at which they make FP is alarming..

the other 50% to Tonto and Bobrisky.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by bepositive11: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This girl is lucky. She looks so genuinely happy. I like to think that she has everything she wants in life.

It's truly better to cry in a Lamborghini than a Keke-napep.

Get the Lamborghini and cry there first before saying that it's better. She looks happy but is she really genuinely happy? Only her knows the truth deep down. Money can't buy happiness

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by VenumX: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2022
buygala:
How does this small girl look into this man's face and tell him she loves him with a straight face? ...

We are all created By God Yeah.. But this man is one of the ugliest men I have ever seen.. And then imagine his face when he is ejaculating.. And Regina will have the guts to look at that face while he is ontop of her and not vomit..Man wey be say normal normal, if he didn't have money, Regina will cry in disgust for days if he stops her on the road and ask for her number

The way Regina's mother pimped out her own daughter is the same thing that Iyabo Ojo woman is doing with her daughter Priscilla.. That Priscilla girl is already a Pro-Max version of her mother..Turbo charged Olosho..

My prayer everyday is that May God not allow me be so wretched that my kids have to make the kind of nasty choices that Regina and her kind had to make and live with cry

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by bepositive11: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Aweevel:
So we should fry sand?

Don't forget to marinate the sand before frying it grin
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2022
bepositive11:

Get the Lamborghini and cry there first before saying that it's better. She looks happy but is she really genuinely happy? Only her knows the truth deep down. Money can't buy happiness

90℅ of depression caused in Nigeria are fueled by "lack of money". So much for money cannot buy happiness.

You can use the money to create your sunshine. It's better to have that money at your disposal than not have it at all. Many marriages today have lost their spice and essence because of the MONEY you trivialised and you are here telling me money cannot buy happiness.

Babe is living the life. Any worry she has right now is fueled and driven by youthful exuberance. She will outgrow it.

What's even the assurance that her life would have had more quality if she had married later in life or ended up with her agemate? No assurance. She will cope. kiss

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by HRMK: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2022
jordan?why not mecca or medina?congrats to greatgrandpa and the granddaughterwife!
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by bepositive11: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2022
Money is important, but how you get that money is also important. You can have little money and still be happy. In fact, if you're an unhappy poor person, you'll only become an unhappy rich person. Money can't fill that void for you.

Regina got married to a man old enough to be her grandfather so that she can become rich. Only she knows whether she regrets doing it. She was young and naive back then. Don't judge people's happiness by what they post on social media. They only show you what they want you to see.

At the end of the day, nothing comes close to the level of fulfillment and self respect you have when you take time to build your wealth yourself instead of selling yourself cheap or sacrificing your dignity.

UyaiIncomparabl:

90℅ of depression caused in Nigeria are fueled by "lack of money". So much for money cannot buy happiness.

You can use the money to create your sunshine. It's better to have that money at your disposal than not have it at all. Many marriages today have lost their spice and essence because of the MONEY you trivialised and you are here telling me money cannot buy happiness.

Babe is living the life. Any worry she has right now is fueled and driven by youthful exuberance. She will outgrow it.

What's even the assurance that her life would have had more quality if she had married later in life or ended up with her agemate? No assurance. She will cope. kiss

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Fearyourcreator: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2022
clockwisereport:
This girl is living the life most of us want to live
What life... ?

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2022
bepositive11:
Money is important, but how you get that money is also important. You can have little money and still be happy. In fact, if you're an unhappy poor person, you'll only become an unhappy rich person. Money can't fill that void for you.

Regina got married to a man old enough to be her grandfather so that she can become rich. Only she knows whether she regrets doing it. She was young and naive back then. Don't judge people's happiness by what they post on social media. They only show you what they want you to see.

At the end of the day, nothing comes close to the level of fulfillment and self respect you have when you take time to build your wealth yourself instead of selling yourself cheap or sacrificing your dignity.

Story story.

Bianca's father was rich yet gave beautiful Bianca out in marriage to his rich friend, Ojukwu.

Sacrificing your dignity my foot.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Fearyourcreator: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2022
ihatefraud:

Speak for yourself

Regina goes for ancestor because her father was poor, if her father was rich she will never marry such an ancestor

Do you think the likes of DJ Cuppy will marry an ancestor like Ned Nwoko?

Mind you, we still have girls from humble background who will never go for ancestor like Ned Nwoko
You dey mind the olofo
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Shedy204(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Money na your mate??
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by ihatefraud: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2022
etrouble:

Bianca's father was stupidly rich, yet she married her father's friend.

Different scenario

Besides bianca will never do such during this age
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Tegabadguy(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOFnol6wZK0

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan (Photo, Video)

Ned Nwoko and wife Regina Daniels held a naming ceremony for their second son in Jordan, IGBERETV reports.

The couple's close friends and family were present, including Regina's mother, Rita Daniels and Ned's children from his other wives.

The couple revealed that their son, who was born on their first son Munir's 2nd brithday, has been named Khalifa Chimka Nwaorah Ned Nwoko.
Money good
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by jeromestarks: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2022
phkka1:
The secret of having a faithful partner.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Lamanii22(f): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2022
buygala:
How does this small girl look into this man's face and tell him she loves him with a straight face? ...

We are all created By God Yeah.. But this man is one of the ugliest men I have ever seen.. And then imagine his face when he is ejaculating.. And Regina will have the guts to look at that face while he is ontop of her and not vomit..Man wey be say normal normal, if he didn't have money, Regina will cry in disgust for days if he stops her on the road and ask for her number

The way Regina's mother pimped out her own daughter is the same thing that Iyabo Ojo woman is doing with her daughter Priscilla.. That Priscilla girl is already a Pro-Max version of her mother..Turbo charged Olosho..

My prayer everyday is that May God not allow me be so wretched that my kids have to make the kind of nasty choices that Regina and her kind had to make and live with cry
whenever she sees his face all she is seeing is money...
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by PharmacyStore: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2022
Big congrats to them
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2022
He is always marrying under 25 girls, hmm suppose any girl over 25 years old is a hag then.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by angelfallz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Too many frustrated people in this thread.

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
phkka1:

No shame at all...

Evil that men do...?
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
etrouble:

Bianca's father was stupidly rich, yet she married her father's friend.

maybe we should conclude that average Igbo ladies no get class and taste then

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Sleekfingers: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
buygala:

How her decision your business? Some Nigerians should learn to mind their business
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by adeniyilamlek(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Too much Headache on top somebody matter..... Osheeee undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by buygala(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lamanii22:
whenever she sees his face all she is seeing is money...

I guess so

But her courage is one of a kind..
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by bonnyhope: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
greatiyk4u:
This girl is one of the reasons APC is still bold campaigning in Nigeria

How can she accept marrying a man old enough to t born her and see it as normal because of money and earthly things that doesn't last forever...(what Christians call vanity)?

Since she and others who the youths are looking up to as role models have chosen abnormalities as normal choice and way of life,

Why wont APC see nothing wrong in campaigning to Nigerians to vote them back despite
1...Damaging our economic
2...Glorifying insecurity
3...Presenting Muslim -muslim candidates
4...presenting old and unhealthy candidate...(not mocking his health status but his decision to run when he is not medically fit......before his decision to fulfil his age long ambition, no one cared about his health status and age)

My vote is strictly for OBI-DATTI ..Presidential
Other positions, I will choice candidates with over 2.5 rating on competence

Only if you know the kind of enjoyment she is experiencing in the marriage

Many girls would jump on that offer not minding the age difference.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by bonnyhope: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
phkka1:

She is his legitimate wife
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Shedy204(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Honestly I like watin i dey see..
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by zudozz: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Women!

Una really get mind ooh..

See as she dey laugh from her lungs becos of money. grin

Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS] / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc / Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur