Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan (40020 Views)

Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by bepositive11: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Take it from Bianca herself:

"Right now I am the proud mother of a 12 year old daughter. Even if she was 25 or 30 and comes to tell me that she wants to marry a man twice her age, I would still refuse."

https://web.archive.org/web/20100521030529/http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/apr/14/national-14-04-2010-008.htm

Don't be fooled by all the smiles you see on social media. You will never see what happens behind closed doors. Stop thinking that money is everything. By the time you sacrifice your dignity, it will be too late.

I've seen women get abused anyhow, but still stay in the marriage because they need that man for money. Or they can't afford the rich lifestyle without their husband. You better learn from their mistakes. Nothing is free in this world. If you marry an old man for money, you will eventually pay for it.

UyaiIncomparabl:

Story story.

Bianca's father was rich yet gave beautiful Bianca out in marriage to his rich friend, Ojukwu.

Sacrificing your dignity my foot.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Wwwq: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oh
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by sylve11: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
REALretep:
This made it to fp

E shock you? grin cool
Re: Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan by Farfalla(f): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
buygala:
How does this small girl look into this man's face and tell him she loves him with a straight face? ...

I don't think love was part of their deal. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc / Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur / Wedding Guest Blasts Flavor’s Manager Over Poor Wedding Food [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.