Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate (41793 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by adiori0303: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2022
The highest u could ever do is not vote for him.
We move
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by denitro(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the next President
I am happy people who think like you are in the minority, election is a game of numbers.
APC failed in previous elections because they had candidates that couldn't pull the numbers
in every region. Then Buhari came along and was smart to pick a Redeem member as his vice,
that alone pulled millions of Christian votes + the usual APC vote.
Now I wonder how they plan to survive without that Christian block vote.
I just don't get it.
Every politician in the past avoided the muslim-muslim ticket because it would only end in tears.

You need everything in your favour and religious and ethnic sentiments to win a presidential election in
Nigeria for the first time. It is difficult task, ask Buhari, Atiku, Ribadu.
Goodluck was able to achieve it because he was already a sitting president
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Billygee2u: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Please stop advising him sir. The downfall of APC and PDP is the beginning of everything good that could happen in Nigeria.

Thanks
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by sangresan(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Please stop advising him sir. The downfall of APC and PDP is the beginning of everything good that could happen in Nigeria.

Thanks

Lol. See mumu Owerri.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by sangresan(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2022
denitro:

I am happy people who think like you are in the minority, election is a game of numbers.
APC failed in previous elections because they had candidates that couldn't pull the numbers
in every region. Then Buhari came along and was smart to pick a Redeem member as his vice,
I just don't get it.
Every politician in the past avoided the muslim-muslim ticket because it would only end in tears.

You need everything in your favour and religious and ethnic sentiments to win a presidential election in

Another mumu spotted.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by shonepa(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2022
I dont understand your muslim-muslim ticket

Lets even disect what you people are concerned about. (VICE PRRSIDENT)

The vice president dont share any power with the president. He does not function on his own. Which means in any way or form the vice president cant operate. He takes orders from the president just like every other person(chief of staffs, the army etc). So the only way the vice functions is if the president should tell him to, and rarely if the preident is not available due to some special reasons E.g Emergency.

And in this country Nigeria, the major role of the vice president is to generate votes for the presidential aspirant, check it. The facts are there to see. The most recent is this present government. Osibanjo got the votes Apc needed.

Buhari is a muslim, the vice is a Christian, so can u please tell me if that solved the killings of both muslim and christians by extremist? Infact more muslims are dieing than christians.

If 100 muslims are killed/massacred in borno its normal, 7-10 christians die, it will be in all headlines. CAN (Christian Association of Nigeria) will come out and say the goverment is not doing anything.

Now lets talk about CAN. I dont know where they stand actually. Is it that they want to form another party or turn into one? Cos they are more interested in politics than their true purpose of teaching christ, one Nigeria and living a righteousness life.

The only reason i can phantom is that they just need thier interest protected, fine thats ok with me cos the organisation is not doing anything for me rather than protecting thier own agenda. The vice president cant help them in that area.

The vice president can only advice, the president has the final say.

So if they want to protect any of their interest cos i dont see why they should me afraid or scared of a goverment ( muslim-muslim ticket) they should fight for a sit at the senate or chief justice of the federation. As we all know the trinity in goverment. Executive, legislature and judiciary.

Religion should not be associated with politics, thats where CAN failed. Their teachings are wrong and their followers are zombies.

Let me stop hear first. I want to check something
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by GenerationNext: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Sajanis:
That would be a huge slap to the Tinibu campaign team if he does
Anyway, please we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/eogHP42G8xz6L8Lv7
I hope you pay nairaland for all these adverts you place here.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by juman(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2022
They should name any of their group that is from North East or North West that can guarantee winning two states for the party during the election.

Shettima guarantee winning borno and yobe states.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by BATified2023: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Today, I know you regret choosing buhari over stone ain't it?
I didn’t even vote in 2015 n 2019 but will definitely vote this time around,I pray tinubu wins so we can see d worst d igbos can do
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by adioolayi(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy

Tinubu the master strategist...

Picking Shettima na masterstroke..

Will his choice hunt him

Let's wait and see....he wins or sinks with his choice.

Na hypothesis I will like us to test at the poll.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by adioolayi(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2022
denitro:

I just don't get it.

Sorry, when did you start following Nigeria's politics

Are you sure APC has failed to win any Presidential elections
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Midastorch(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
Like for ObiDatti. Share for Tinubu

It has always been like this, the person with highest numbers of likes online usually fails in real life....2015 and 2019 are enough yardsticks...lmfaooooo
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by BeardedMeat(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2022
BATified2023:
I didn’t even vote in 2015 n 2019 but will definitely vote this time around,I pray tinubu wins so we can see d worst d igbos can do
Why do you need prayers for tiffnubu to win?
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Skyfly007: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Of your village
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by li7chang(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2022
The rage against the system is extraordinary. python代写 dissertation代写
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Topnotch95(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Non of them is a saint
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Topnotch95(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Skyfly007:
Of your village

Comrade easy
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Rawtruth1: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2022
Stop advising your enemies when they are making mistakes, it's for your good and gain
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Topnotch95(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2022
BATified2023:

I really want those supporting TINUBU and Obi to list out their achievement and what they have done so far ever since they got to power either at the federal level or state level so we can vote by their achievements.

Let's put aside tribe and sentiment.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Kaiser20: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2022
Please stop advising Tinubu and his gangs to do the right.
Tinubu's mistake is Gain for PO . Buhari and his Fulani group deliberately advised Tinubu to choose Muslim Muslim ticket just to destroy his career.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by newnigerdelta00: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Thanks

The down fall of your generation, you way dig pits for people na you go fall inside
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Bar1941(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2022
limeta:
Something very odd with this shittima of a person his shifty eyes very wicked face expression don't take my words for it watch his eyes when he's talking
I just don't get it
This guy could be another Hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1rWrKaQQQE

You just made me and am sure other people like this Shettima more, he sounded very intelligent. This is the kind of leaders we need, they base their ideologies on feasible track records not one liar that based his on religious sentiments. Religion has never helped us in that country.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Temptee101(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Yes, president of ex-drug lord criminal association worldwide (DLACW)

You think we don't know, we know
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Temptee101(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2022
limeta:
Something very odd with this shittima of a person his shifty eyes very wicked face expression don't take my words for it watch his eyes when he's talking
I just don't get it

How do you want a boko haram commander to look like?

Shitimumu is evil personified, you don't need any prophet to tell you that.

Those urchins supporting tinubu and APC won't know what they put themselves into until power is handled over to the drug lord and terrorist but I pray and I know it can NEVER happen

I remain Obidiently yusful
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by HRMK: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2022
would these people resign if chosen!leave the masses to decide with their pvc!chikena!!
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by jeromestarks: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Topnotch95:

Non of them is a saint
You're but, unfortunately for you, no one knows you.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by PenSniper: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ibo media opinion poll for Ibos only
Keep building your castle in the air.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by soshegzz(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Azinn very strong , wicked and straight face!
Not soft at all.

limeta:
I just don't get it

Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by McBishop2020: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
How can a terribly sick man save a terribly sick country?

It takes the action of a few reasonable persons to make the whole nation better. Think and use your brain for the betterment of all. I support Obi and I'm not saying he is a saint but he is clearly the best option the political parties have provided for us now. We can't continue to deceive ourselves. We have suffered enough and ought to be wise. It will shock you to know I'm from the North Central.

As for me, Buhari's government and the attendant sufferings, pains and deaths are enough to reset our brains and shift our reasoning from tribalism, religion to true nationalism, love and nation-building.

I have an issue with Tinubu as a person and it has nothing to do with his tribe even though some of his people are making Tinubu's presidency a Yoruba thing and it is working against him here in the north. I would have ignored other bad sides of Tinubu but his health is such a serious challenge no reasonable person can ignore. He is also a crafty old man who divides the home he should build. He behaves like a rogue arrogating power to himself and laying dangerous examples.

The stage we are now in Nigeria is very precarious and we don't need any leader who is not responding to questions about his life and not talking to Nigerians about his ability to solve our elephantine problems. Tinubu just wants us to look at what he did in Lagos some blurry years ago and vote him. That is the most dangerous thing to do. It shows we're not learning. Remember, most people sold Buhari to us based on his past integrity, prudence and discipline but the reverse is the case now. It's dangerous to live in the past.

The most disturbing is that everything about Nigeria is crumbling fast. Our lives are in grave danger of insecurity and economic nosedives. We can't deny that Nigeria is terribly sick and it's suicidal to employ a terribly sick man to save a terribly sick country. The whole world will see us a foolish people and may forestall any appeal for help. Most of the foreign commissioners visiting the presidential candidates are only carrying out preliminary assessments. How do you feel after visiting Tinubu as a foreign commissioner? Will you believe Nigerians are normal?

Atiku appears healthier and more knowledgeable than Tinubu and that raises the questions of who is older, more open and responsive to the questions Nigerians are asking? The biggest odd against him is his region being a Northerner taking power from another northerner. It is the highest abberation to our unity. His corruption cases are as messy as dog-shits but Nigerians seem not to respect credibility and honesty. Tribes and religion override them in Nigerian politics.

So let's vote wisely and let who you vote next year do not bring pains, suffering to the rest of us. Use your conscience to prove your love for Nigeria. God help Nigeria and give us the best leader.

I'm not good at quoting long write-ups but here I have done it simply because no part of your essay deserves being ignored.

Simply put, thank you for being so objective in your analysis

1 Like

Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by PharmacyStore: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by sweetilicious(f): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2022
You get sense
Zikojukwu:
How can a terribly sick man save a terribly sick country?

It takes the action of a few reasonable persons to make the whole nation better. Think and use your brain for the betterment of all. I support Obi and I'm not saying he is a saint but he is clearly the best option the political parties have provided for us now. We can't continue to deceive ourselves. We have suffered enough and ought to be wise. It will shock you to know I'm from the North Central.

As for me, Buhari's government and the attendant sufferings, pains and deaths are enough to reset our brains and shift our reasoning from tribalism, religion to true nationalism, love and nation-building.

I have an issue with Tinubu as a person and it has nothing to do with his tribe even though some of his people are making Tinubu's presidency a Yoruba thing and it is working against him here in the north. I would have ignored other bad sides of Tinubu but his health is such a serious challenge no reasonable person can ignore. He is also a crafty old man who divides the home he should build. He behaves like a rogue arrogating power to himself and laying dangerous examples.

The stage we are now in Nigeria is very precarious and we don't need any leader who is not responding to questions about his life and not talking to Nigerians about his ability to solve our elephantine problems. Tinubu just wants us to look at what he did in Lagos some blurry years ago and vote him. That is the most dangerous thing to do. It shows we're not learning. Remember, most people sold Buhari to us based on his past integrity, prudence and discipline but the reverse is the case now. It's dangerous to live in the past.

The most disturbing is that everything about Nigeria is crumbling fast. Our lives are in grave danger of insecurity and economic nosedives. We can't deny that Nigeria is terribly sick and it's suicidal to employ a terribly sick man to save a terribly sick country. The whole world will see us a foolish people and may forestall any appeal for help. Most of the foreign commissioners visiting the presidential candidates are only carrying out preliminary assessments. How do you feel after visiting Tinubu as a foreign commissioner? Will you believe Nigerians are normal?

Atiku appears healthier and more knowledgeable than Tinubu and that raises the questions of who is older, more open and responsive to the questions Nigerians are asking? The biggest odd against him is his region being a Northerner taking power from another northerner. It is the highest abberation to our unity. His corruption cases are as messy as dog-shits but Nigerians seem not to respect credibility and honesty. Tribes and religion override them in Nigerian politics.

So let's vote wisely and let who you vote next year do not bring pains, suffering to the rest of us. Use your conscience to prove your love for Nigeria. God help Nigeria and give us the best leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.