Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,996 members, 7,849,006 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate (41812 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by jeromestarks: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2022
PenSniper:

Ibo media opinion poll for Ibos only
Keep building your castle in the air.
I am a stark. I'm from the North.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by onuman: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Fira09:
2023: Shettima told to resign as APC vice presidential candidate

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-shettima-told-to-resign-as-apc-vice-presidential-candidate/

MBC, if you see Shettima as a not worth the post, you should have also seen Tinubu as not worth the post of president.
Is there any difference between six and half a dozen?
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by obiekunie01: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
limeta:
Something very odd with this shittima of a person his shifty eyes very wicked face expression don't take my words for it watch his eyes when he's talking
I just don't get it
This guy could be another Hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1rWrKaQQQE

i thought i am the only one to have noticed it.

The man is so evil.

His evilness even scares buhari's evilness.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by DeleTaller: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

With due respect sir, your wisdom is not needed. Hit share and move.

It will be unwise of anyone not to know why they are hitting the like or share before doing so.

Thank you sir.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Major7: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the next President

That is a fragment of your imagination, a farfetched idea. Keep dreaming
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by jeromestarks: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
PenSniper:

Ibo media opinion poll for Ibos only
Keep building your castle in the air.
It's like the numbers of likes you see scares you. Anyways, I am for Tinubu and Obi people don't scare me.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by Iyatostrong(f): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=jeromestarks post=115588542]Like for ObiDatti. Share for Tinubu [ The typical vote of igbo. They always win on social media but fail on physical political arena. Efforts in futulity. No polling unit on nairaland.]
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by RPG2020(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by inosend: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
EMXTAN1:
This Muslim Muslim ticket is against the law of natural Justice...
Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu all Muslims in a secular nation like ours..? Haba its not fair.

LAw of Justice is on the side of Peter Obi... im not surprised the kind of success he z recording already...
Peter Obi the next democratically elected president of Nigeria!!!
. Have you ever lived in the north? Going by your post I strongly believe you never had. Northern muslims don't think along that line ie Nigeria being secular. They look at it from an islamic angle.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by bagad: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu already shot himself not only in the foot but also in the forehead
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by EMXTAN1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
inosend:
. Have you ever lived in the north? Going by your post I strongly believe you never had. Northern muslims don't think along that line ie Nigeria being secular. They look at it from an islamic angle.

I've lived in d North all my life... I understand what u re trying to say, but that's in d core North bro..
I'm not inferring I'm only pointing out what an ideal situation should be
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by PenSniper: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

It's like the numbers of likes you see scares you. Anyways, I am for Tinubu and Obi people don't scare me.

Scare me ? You gotta be kidding. Even Obi Pandora knows he ain't going nowhere. He would be lucky not to lose the core SE states to Tinubu and Atiku.
For a start, Ebonyi and Enugu stares are out of his reach while his home state of Anambra is shaky. Neither Soludo and Obiano wants to to hear of him.
Nnamani will make Imo state too tough for him.
Only Ibos in the north may vote for him.
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by abraham01emma01: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
100% SAY NO TO MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET.
MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET IS AN EVIL PLAN TO US CHRISTIANS FAMILIES.
WE MUST FIGHT IT TO THE END.
LIBERATION TIME HAS COME
Re: 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate by kunle4toyeyaho: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
By God's grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Residents Celebrate Umana Over Appeal Court Ruling / Governor Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Is Cleaner Now. Do You Agree? (Photos) / Self Acclaimed King Of Abuja And Youth Activist MORALMORE Hosted By IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.