Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,018 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Umahi: Government Will Not Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Government Will Not Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand (20173 Views)

Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU / Infrastructure: Enugu Govt. Awards Over N1.1 Billion Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Umahi: Government Will Not Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand by wilzindinero: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
But fed govt can borrow from China or world Bank to finance road projects from Nigeria to Niger? & that same fed govt can budget billions of naira to acquire vehicles for the the govt of Niger? Very soon we will wake up to hear a news that the fed govt has decided to pay salaries to Niger security forces to help tackle insecurity in the north. Gov Umahi u really missed it & the only way to prove to your kind that your blind support for this failed govt is HARAM to the youth is through brutal revolution
Re: Umahi: Government Will Not Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand by Paulina5265: 4:42am On Aug 12, 2022
That's great. I was impressed by your writing. I am happy to see such a topic. Please come to my blog and read it.
<a href="https://www.my-ascension.com/">My Ascension</a>
Re: Umahi: Government Will Not Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand by Mr5050(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2022
We no blame u sir, bcuz anything Western education is Haram to any APC member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Oil Producing State Status: Governor Obiano Meets Timipre Sylva / Seyi Makinde: APC Is Not A Party Anyone Should Be Interested In Joining / NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.